Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted a ticket over 1 1/2 weeks ago regarding Karma Koins.... I pay by NZD (New Zealand Dollar)... The Karma Koin amount was $50.00.... Since then I have had no reply on this (Ticket) and still sitting here with the card that I have no other need for but for this game... Feeling rather upset to this point of time as I have spent over $1000 in the last 2 to 3 months and nolonger am able to.

Comment

I have had a Gpotato $30 game card for over a week now. that is useless to me. I have put in 2 Support tickets about the issue which one was answered by someone who couldn't read.
      20:34 JUN 08, 2014
      Providing applicable information below will speed up the ticket resolution process.
      1. Payment provider name: Gpotato
      2. Transaction ID:
      3. Payment confirmation (attachment)
      4. Transaction Amount: $30 Prepaid card

Note's: Tried putting in the prepaid card # into the website and when i press Submit it reloads the page. and does not give an error message or a success message. I went to the Item shop page to see if the transaction went through anyways and i have no Wcoin in my account.
      20:34 JUN 08, 2014
      We would like to confirm that your ticket is currently being processed. Please check your ticket’s progress periodically, for a resolution within the next 72 hours. We look forward to responding soon with additional information.
      09:24 JUN 11, 2014
      Hello,

Thank you for contacting us in regards to this issue.

We could not locate this payment on this account.

Could you please confirm the user name of the Webzen account used for the top up?

Also please give us a transaction ID if possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

The Webzen Team
      Id like everyone to notice the part that says " Could you please confirm the user name of the Webzen account used for the top up? " How is someone supposed to reply to a support ticket with an answer if there is no Reply Button?

So i submitted yet another support ticket.
      18:04 JUN 11, 2014
      I already submitted this problem once but it seems you guys have a lot of work to do on this website. There is no reply button on the support ticket any where to be able to talk back to the support agent. Resulting in multiple tickets from the same person. My problem is this weekend i bought a $30 Prepaid gpotatos game card and entered it into the site. All your page did was reload no success message no error message, That page needs to be fixed. Just in case your like the last support agent this is the page im talking about : https://pay.webzen.com/RedeemCode/gPotatoGameCard I Do not have any transaction ID or number because there was no transactions made. He obviously didnt read anything i typed because he said " We could not locate this payment on this account." Can't locate it because your webpage did noting to make it go through. The account with this issue is ( A Secret ) I Still have the Gpotato code and the receipt when i bought this card. Seeing how there is no reply button on these support tickets could you please supply my with a customer service phone number or an email to contact you directly.
      18:04 JUN 11, 2014
      We would like to confirm that your ticket is currently being processed. Please check your ticket’s progress periodically, for a resolution within the next 72 hours. We look forward to responding soon with additional information.
      I would like ether to be given the Wcoin that my Gpotato card should give me or i would like a refund for the full purchase price of the cash card.

Comment

I've been trying to buy Wcoin on 29-05-2014, paid and didnt get my WCoins!
        I have recieved a message over a week ago that i would get my Wcoins within 24 hours!
        They now still have not given me any of my Wcoins nor did they pay me back any of my money but
        I have been in contact with Global Collect the company that handeled the payment option i used in question!
        and they are way more helpfull than all of Webzen put together!

this is what they told me in the email i recieved back!

Thank you for contacting us again, regarding this issue.

Please be informed that we're very sorry to hear that this issue isn't solved.
        Unfortunately, we are not able to refund the payment to you, or providing you with the Wcoins, which you have ordered.
        Please be informed, that we've forwarded the issue again to Webzen, and requested then to contact you as soon as possible.
        Could you please inform us, if they haven't been in contact with you by wednesday 18?
        If this issue isn't solved by then, we will escalate this issue on another level.
        Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
        Ilse,
        Customer Service

It is 19-06-2014 now and i still have no Wcoins nor did they give me my money back and i just contacted Global Collect again!!

Comment

Even though it's frustrating that the support gives such generic answers, the only thing you can really do is keep on sending in tickets (once they respond). You can try contacting your bank and the method of payment but Webzen might not take too kindly to your account if you do that.

Comment

The purchasing power has actually reduced significantly if you factor in that EU players playing on the US FlyFF had to pay taxes prior to this so that hasn't changed, but got a larger bonus on the cash shop currency. I used to pay $120 with VAT but got between 13000-15000 gPotato/Wcoin - which now with the newest rate of Irish VAT the payment has increased slightly but quantity decreased 20-30%. Now if I want the same amount of currency as before (even with the taxes I paid before) I'd have to purchase the largest Euro bundle, which is a 40% increase in cost of what I paid previously against the USD bundle that there was previously - and my currency the Pound Sterling has actually become stronger against the Euro and US Dollar in the past couple of years. So in theory it should cost me much less.

If you want more people to spend money on e-currency then I suggest you lower cash shop prices for an increase in demand.

Comment

>> Oops, an error has occurred! << ​Because this goes out for me?

Comment

• Duku
                Duku commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you figure out why this happened to you? It's been happening to me too. I need help.

I've been having issues buying wcoins with Karma Koin prepaid cards, any ideas why this isn't working?

Comment

Alguem SABE me Dizer se Compra de GP Pelo cartao da pra parcela?

Comment

I get an error saying that I my top-up limitation has been reached and that I can not top-up before the 15th next month. What is this? It seems like the limit is set to 100 Euros.

Please help! I NEED TO TOP UP WHILE ITS 30% OFF.

Comment

• Cheriesaurus
                    Cheriesaurus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I thought the wcoin limit was removed after the merge, as it was 100usd a day and 800usd a month or something. Have you purchased more wcoins this month? Maybe the monthly limit was not removed only the day limit.. I will see if I can find out.

• TuenGaming
                    TuenGaming commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for the answer Cheriesaurus.
                    Well, I've bought some wcoins on my main account. But this I bought for the first time on my New Elementor Account. But it seems like I have a limit still. Altso, this is on the New Clockworks Server.

• TuenGaming
                    TuenGaming commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Looks like I can re-fill now. It's just a daily wcoin limit then. Still kinda sucks. Because now I didn't get the 30% off like I was planning to. I definitely wont top-up yet then. :-/
                    Too bad.
                    I didn't have this limit on my main account. Do you think a ticket to the customer support could solve this?

Originally posted by DevilUchihah View Post
                  What if my money got stolen by Global Collect BV when i "Payed" with paysafecard.....i entered my pin got me to an error message and then i checked that the money was stolen and i didn't receive any Wcoins...Will i receive my Wcoins??

i got the same problem -_-

Comment

Hey Partyboyy, you can submit a ticket here about paysafe payments: http://cs.webzen.com/FAQ/Read/192/875/542?SearchVal=

Comment

Why do Wcoins expire?

Comment

Is there anyway i can pay U.S. dollers to get something on the EU server. AND do my WCOINS become available on both servers if needed or transfer?

Comment

Originally posted by TowerGardian1 View Post
                          Is there anyway i can pay U.S. dollers to get something on the EU server. AND do my WCOINS become available on both servers if needed or transfer?
                          Bought WCoins are available for all Webzen games and servers.
                          But for the Flyff EU server you can only use the ingame shop.
                          Menu -> premium items -> flyff shop

Comment

Working...
                          X