No announcement yet.

[11th Anniversary] Expiration of 1-Day Enhanced Party Skill Range on 26th May

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [11th Anniversary] Expiration of 1-Day Enhanced Party Skill Range on 26th May

Dear Community,

Please be aware that all 1-Day Enhanced Party Skill Range distributed for the 11th anniversary will expire during the maintenance on the 26th of May, make sure to use them all before that.

Your Flyff team

I spent 50b on red parchment, will that penya also be returned to me? If I don't see the forum, is there no other way to inform the community? you have to learn to do GM events

Comment

You are kiddin me right?, at very least you should add an in-game item description por this, since it's from event, people are trading and expending lots of money , you guys cannot take away them just like that. i demmand justice in this case, at least leave it a Soul-Linked

Comment

That is totally unfair. If you made a mistake than you should bear the consequence. Why we have to be punished? We didn t do anything bad.

Comment

Webzen robbed us. What a shame. For the first time in many years i have never being robbed by the game itself. Bbbbuuuuuuuuuuu disrespect........................................ .................................................. ..........Bbbuuuuuuuuuu........................... ..You don t deserve so many great players buuuuuuuu.

Comment

Shame on you Webzen!

Comment

Working...
            X