Clear All

• [In-game] Legend of the Moon Rabbit Event

The Legend of the Moon Rabbits

Tobby
    QUEST 1

Date: November 26th - December 10th
    NPC: Ivil Tobby
    Level: 15-170
    Objective: Collect 700 Rice Cakes (from Monsters level 15+) and obtain a Red Ball.
    The Red Ball can contain the following items:
    Red Ball
    Name Description Amount Soul-linked
    Frog Set 2015 (M) The 2015-style Frog Set, for him. 1 No
    Frog Set 2015 (F) The 2015-style Frog Set, for her. 1 No
    White Cake Not quite a Chef Duff masterpiece, but it does the job! Recovers 9,999 HP. 1 No
    Green Cake A lot of movies are about life, mine are like a slice of cake. Recovers 9,999 MP. 1 No
    Pink Cake I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake. Recovers 9,999 FP. 1 No
    Blue Macaron Eating this delicious French pastry will increase your STR by 3 and your Critical Hit Rate by 5%. Lasts 5 minutes. 1 No
    Pink Macaron Eating this delicious French pastry will increase your STA by 3 and your Defense Power by 30. Lasts 5 minutes. 1 No
    Green Macaron Eating this delicious French pastry will increase your INT by 3 and decrease your Magic Casting Time by 5%. Lasts 5 minutes. 1 No
    Red Macaron Eating this delicious French pastry will increase your DEX by 3 and your Evasion Rate by 5%. Lasts 5 minutes. 1 No
    Gold Macaron Eating this delicious French pastry will increase your Attack Speed by 5% and your Accuracy Rate by 5%. Lasts 5 minutes. 1 No
    Wings of an Angel Gives a character golden wings for a limited time. 1 No
    Scroll of Private Custody Allows you to instantly access your bank account. 1 No
    Dorry

NPC: Ivil Dorry
    Objective: Collect 700 Rice Cakes
    (from Monsters level 15+) and obtain an Orange Ball.
    The Orange Ball can contain the following items:
    Orange Ball
    2015 Armor of the Rising Sun Set (M) This box contains an entire set of the Rising Sun Armor 2015 for a male character. 1 No
    2015 Armor of the Rising Sun Set (F) This box contains an entire set of the Rising Sun Armor 2015 for a female character. 1 No
    White Cake Not quite a Chef Duff masterpiece, but it does the job! Recovers 9,999 HP. 1 No
    Green Cake A lot of movies are about life, mine are like a slice of cake. Recovers 9,999 MP. 1 No
    Pink Cake I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake. Recovers 9,999 FP. 1 No
    Ice Flakes (Strawberry) Attack Speed +20% (3 min). 1 No
    Red Gumball This tastey little treat will increase your STR by 5 for 3 minutes. 1 No
    Blue Gumball This tastey little treat will increase your INT by 5 for 3 minutes. 1 No
    Yellow Gumball This tastey little treat will increase your DEX by 5 for 3 minutes. 1 No
    Wings of an Angel Gives a character golden wings for a limited time. 1 No
    Scroll of Private Custody Allows you to instantly access your bank account. 1 No
    Nana
    QUEST 3

NPC: Ivil Nana
    Objective: Collect 400 Rice Cakes and obtain a Yellow Ball.
    The Yellow Ball can contain the following items:
    Yellow Ball
    Power Buff Box This box contains a random buff item. 1 Yes
    Mask Box Contains random items and a small chance to get a mask. 1 No
    Mystic Flask Box Contains a 1-Day Potent Flask of the Warrior, a 1-Day Potent Flask of the Magician, and a 1-Day Potent Flask of the Acrobat. 1 Yes
    Blue Bike Gift Box Contains random items and a small chance to get a Blue Bike. 1 No

Tubby
    QUEST 4

NPC: Ivil Tubby
    Objective: Collect 200 Rice Cakes
    (from Monsters level 15+) and obtain a Green Ball.
    The Green Ball can contain the following items:
    Green Ball
    Pink Mocomochi You won't be spending hours looking for this little guy anymore! It is your very own Pink Mocomochi! This little guy will follow its owner around and pick up dropped items. 1 No
    Item Transy (A) Changes the sex of items levels 1-60 (does not work on Premium items). 1 No
    Item Transy (B) Changes the sex of items levels 61 and above (does not work on Premium items). 1 No
    Friendship (A) Summons a player to you (no casting time). This item only works on characters on the same continent or in the same instance. 1 No
    Friendship (B) Summons a player to you (casting time: 30 sec). This item only works on characters on the same continent or in the same instance. 1 No

Poh

NPC: Ivil Poh
    Objective: Collect 100 Rice Cakes
    (from Monsters level 15+) and obtain a Blue Ball.
    The Blue Ball can contain the following items:
    Blue Ball
    A Premium Box Hundreds of free gifts are waiting for you! 1 No

Very nice event. However, the drop rate is honestly crap.

Comment

The drop rate on this event is close to impossible, considering the fact that the chance of you getting a set from the box is extremely low.

-----------

iFervidus ~ Mocomochi ~ US Server ~ Level 160 Crackshooter
      iJay ~ Clockworks ~ EU ~ Level 150 Slayer

Check out my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi3...ON4U6cbuXaGniQ

"Success is not something that happens to you, it's something that happens BECAUSE of YOU."

Comment

Ye i think that event its bugged or something... Getting 6 of those within hour aoeing and u need at least 200 of them to get some rewards xD What a joke... Devs/GMs woke up try urself xD

Comment

• Len45
          Len45 commented
          Editing a comment
          From General advice for farming with AOE attacks (Announcements)

"For the player who are using AOE to kill monsters will only get one event item. Doesn't matter if they have 5, 10 or 100 monsters in the AOE - In the end, there will be only ONE event item."

Is this still in effect?
          Last edited by Len45; 27-11-19, 06:59 AM.

• IFervidus
          IFervidus commented
          Editing a comment
          Just like what Len said Aoe is not the way to go when it comes to farming. 1v1 all the way if you want to farm.
      Working...
      X