Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Ingame] The ressurection of the Secret Drop event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Ingame] The ressurection of the Secret Drop event!

“OMG!! Another Secret Drop event, noooooooo!”

Yes! – But this time this drop event is truly a secret. We changed the drop table and made the loot less predictable to give a fair chance to everyone!

The updated Secret Drop event will start tomorrow and will end on Tuesday, the 29th of October 2019 with the beginning of the maintenance.

Happy hunting!
    Your Flyff-Team

Community Support:

What Player think i do.

What i really do.

Are the drops soul-linked?

-----------

iFervidus ~ Mocomochi ~ US Server ~ Level 160 Crackshooter
    iJay ~ Clockworks ~ EU ~ Level 150 Slayer

Check out my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi3...ON4U6cbuXaGniQ

"Success is not something that happens to you, it's something that happens BECAUSE of YOU."

Comment

• IFervidus
      IFervidus commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow that is like the best news ever haha. Thanks Klaig

• MomIsHere
      MomIsHere commented
      Editing a comment
      You're wrong Klaig, a lot is soul-linked

• Klaig
      Klaig commented
      Editing a comment
      I correct my information, yes not everything is tradeable, sorry about that.

Are there still the old drops or are there new drops now
    JagerKnight - Lvl 123 Blade - StardustCrusaders
    MsPayo - Lvl 137 Seraph - Dystopia

Comment

I have a question:
      Do every monsters drop items from the item table or just specific monsters at a specific time?
      And does the character-level influence the droprate for the event items? For Example I have a character level 120 and only level 15 monsters are dropping the items at this time (If I understood this correctly), do I have the same chance as a level 15 character then?

What about premium areas, is the event only for madrigal or for every area?

Comment

Event not working :P 0 drops on all servers after 1 h playing

Comment

event not working 1h playing premium area 0 drop normal mobs 0 drop

Comment

The event is working. Just keep on farming.

Comment

Too bad a lot is soul-linked and most of the rest is only for a few days

Comment

Drops come in groups like every 20 minutes or so everything you kill will drop an event item for about 30 seconds. In one hour I got 15 items.

Comment

Is it true that Lottery Boxes have been removed from drops?

Comment

THIS! event is not working well just i got junk items like lv75 sets 7days and 30d fashion sets, is my second day and got nothing , my advice: DO NOT CHANGE the next events like ( Halloween, Christmas) ETC, just keep like that im too angry with this new secret drop , past secretdrop was better than this , good bye

Comment

The event ended prematurely Monday 28th October 2019 at 00:01 UTC
                      Last edited by Pabo; 28-10-19, 07:16 AM.

Comment

This event was absolutely terrible, even dedicated farmers only getting 5-10 lottery boxes, do you expect people to have to spend money on the game to get any good? especially as getting a 10/10 peirced weapon requires thousands of Gpros, which thanks to this is impossible to get ingame....

Comment

Originally posted by Ergilly2 View Post
                          do you expect people to have to spend money on the game to get any good? especially as getting a 10/10 peirced weapon requires thousands of Gpros, which thanks to this is impossible to get ingame....
                          every asian game is made to milk money, that's not a secret for many-many years already.

Comment

• Len45
                            Len45 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You might even say ALL commercial businesses are made to make money. (Even non-profits have to take in enough to pay the rent.)
                        Working...
                        X