Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Ingame] Oktoberfest Event in Flyff (17.09. - 08.10.2019)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Ingame] Oktoberfest Event in Flyff (17.09. - 08.10.2019)

Oktoberfest in Flyff
    Boboku

Date: September, 17th - October, 08th 2019
    NPC: Boboku
    Level: 15-170
    Objective: Collect Furious Match x1 (from Mr. Pumpkin located in Saint Morning, Pumpkin Town) and Small Toothed Wheelsx30 (from the Collector Field) and bring them to Boboku who will exchange them for a Brewing Kettle .
    Arthur G.

Date: September, 17th - Oktober, 08th 2019
    NPC: Arthur G
    Objective: Collect Sassafrasx10 and Sarsaparillax10 (from monsters level 15+) and bring them to Arthur G. who will exchange them for a Festival Box! You will need the Brewing Kettle before you can acccept the quest.

The Festival Box contain one of the follow Items:
    Festival Box
    Traditional German Outfit Set (M) Traditional German outfit set for male characters. Includes suit, shoes, hat, and gloves. 1 Yes
    Traditional German Outfit Set (F) Traditional German outfit set for female characters. Includes suit, shoes, hat, and gloves. 1 Yes
    Lovely Furniture Package (7 days) This box contains the Lovely Furniture Set. 1 No
    Friendship (A) Summon a player to you (30 sec: Casting Time). This item only works on characters on the same continent or in the same instance. 1 Yes
    (Event) Lucky Box (Sylia Hoverbike, 7 Tage) You can get a Syila Bike if you are lucky 1 Yes

Green Root Beer This charming St. Patrick's Day beverage increases your Speed by +5% and your HP by +100 for 10 minutes.Sláinte 1 No
    Bull Hamstern Provides +1200 HP for 1 hour. 10 No
    Lasangna Restore HP: 20000 10 No
    Peach Punch Pure drink that contains organic ingredients. Recovers 2000 MP 10 No
    Meat Salad Recovers 860 HP 10 no
    Seafood Pizza Recovers 1313 HP 10 No
    Soy Bean A healthy finger food 10 No

Community Support:

What Player think i do.

What i really do.

regards
    Could you change some items? I think the event is not so motivating.

Comment

I think this is a wonderful event, im pretty sure the traditional german sets are in fact Traditional german 2015 sets, Korea flyff got this event last year identical to this except it gave 2015 german.

Comment

Can u answer my post? Please

http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/fly...very-important

Comment

Please make a better event like bringing back secret drop event or change rewards to some items more valuable so that it can motivate players and make them be more actiive. There are already fewer ppl now please do sth and change. Dont hate to give better events and rewards to players coz thats the way the players and the game both win.

Comment

Can you guys increase drop rate? Its kind of not worth farming bcz its slow and the chances of getting the costume is so slim. Opened 10 boxes and got nothing but usless foods 😭

Comment

I was wondering is the German set the regular or the 2015?

-----------

iFervidus ~ Mocomochi ~ US Server ~ Level 160 Crackshooter
              iJay ~ Clockworks ~ EU ~ Level 150 Slayer

Check out my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi3...ON4U6cbuXaGniQ

"Success is not something that happens to you, it's something that happens BECAUSE of YOU."

Comment

• IBreakThru
                IBreakThru commented
                Editing a comment
                its 2015, sadly they put it as soul linked thats whackkkk

Originally posted by Piccolo View Post
              Oktoberfest in Flyff

Boboku

NPC: Boboku
              Objective: Collect Furious Match x1 (from Mr. Pumpkin located in Saint Morning, Pumpkin Town) and Small Toothed Wheelsx30 (from the Collector Field) and bring them to Boboku who will exchange them for a Brewing Kettle .
              Arthur G.

NPC: Arthur G
              Objective: Collect Sassafrasx10 and Sarsaparillax10 (from monsters level 15+) and bring them to Arthur G. who will exchange them for a Festival Box! You will need the Brewing Kettle before you can acccept the quest.

The Festival Box contain one of the follow Items:
              Festival Box
              Traditional German Outfit Set (M) Traditional German outfit set for male characters. Includes suit, shoes, hat, and gloves. 1 Yes
              Traditional German Outfit Set (F) Traditional German outfit set for female characters. Includes suit, shoes, hat, and gloves. 1 Yes
              Lovely Furniture Package (7 days) This box contains the Lovely Furniture Set. 1 No
              Friendship (A) Summon a player to you (30 sec: Casting Time). This item only works on characters on the same continent or in the same instance. 1 Yes
              (Event) Lucky Box (Sylia Hoverbike, 7 Tage) You can get a Syila Bike if you are lucky 1 Yes

Green Root Beer This charming St. Patrick's Day beverage increases your Speed by +5% and your HP by +100 for 10 minutes.Sláinte 1 No
              Bull Hamstern Provides +1200 HP for 1 hour. 10 No
              Lasangna Restore HP: 20000 10 No
              Peach Punch Pure drink that contains organic ingredients. Recovers 2000 MP 10 No
              Meat Salad Recovers 860 HP 10 no
              Seafood Pizza Recovers 1313 HP 10 No
              Soy Bean A healthy finger food 10 No
              Piccolo,
              is there a way ya'll can make the costume 2015 not soul- linked? ((

Comment

Yeah this event was a flop. no one wants to farm for match and collect for 30 gears to even try to trade in stuff, lol

Comment

Sorry foe the offtopic, just managed to log after long time, can anybody link me to what happened to the game or something? I want to know what happened with Kargo and mocomochi servers since im considering downloading the game again, pls if somebody can give me a light, kind of an update, last time i played was on 2017

Comment

• Jammey
                    Jammey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Kargo merged into Lykan earlier this year, and what do you want to know about moco?

• IFervidus
                    IFervidus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Also if you can't see mocomochi, lykan & tanuki and you see clockworks instead. You probably ended up downloaded the EU server.
                Working...
                X