Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[In-game] The Great Flyff Music Festival (08/20 - 09/10/19)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [In-game] The Great Flyff Music Festival (08/20 - 09/10/19)

THE GREAT FLYFF MUSIC FESTIVAL

Hendel

Date: August, 20th - September, 10th 2019
    NPC: Hendel
    Level: 15-170
    Objective: Collect notes (from monsters level 15+) and bring them to Handel who will exchange them for the following rewards:
    Notes
    Amount
    Reward
    Description
    Number
    Bound
    10 Premium Teleport Map Allows you to teleport to many different areas of the world instantly. This map also allows you to save locations in order to return directly to them later. Each teleport consumes one map. 1 No
    5 Red Note A mystical musical note piece. You can hear the faintest sounds of an orchestra playing when held. Exchange these with Hendel for various rewards. 1 Yes
    15 I Believe I Can FLYFF Helmet (yellow)(F/M) A helmet that gives you all stats +6 1 No
    30 Merchant's Permit (15 Days) This permit allows you to register up to 50 items in the Consignment Market. Lasts (15 Days). 1 No
    10 Power Scroll Increases your Health Points (HP) by +150 and your Attack Power (ATK) by +100 for one hour. Once it wears off, it becomes a Charged Power Scroll. 1 No
    5 Blue Note A mystical musical note piece. You can hear the faintest sounds of an orchestra playing when held. Exchange these with Hendel for various rewards. 1 Yes
    20 I Believe I Can FLYFF Helmet (red)(F/M) A helmet that gives you all stats +6 1 No
    30 Mystic Flask Box Contains a 1 Day Potent Flask of the Warrior, a 1 Day Potent Flask of the Magician, and a 1 Day Potent Flask of the Acrobat. 1 No
    10 Resurrection Box Contains 10x Scrolls of Blessing, 20x Scrolls of Sprint, 10x Scrolls of Holy, 10x Scrolls of Resurrection. 1 No
    20 I Believe I Can FLYFF Helmet (blue)(F/M) A helmet that gives you all stats +6 1 No
    5 Green Note A mystical musical note piece. You can hear the faintest sounds of an orchestra playing when held. Exchange these with Hendel for various rewards. 1 Yes
    30 Johnny Four-Wheels After escaping from a military compound, Johnny Four-Wheels became self aware and now he needs your help to find more INPUT. He also picks up dropped items! 1 No
    5 Yellow Note A mystical musical note piece. You can hear the faintest sounds of an orchestra playing when held. Exchange these with Hendel for various rewards. 1 Yes
    10 15 Days Full Shout Expands your shout range to the entire channel. Lasts for 15 days after activation. (Required level: 20) 1 No
    15 I Believe I Can FLYFF Helmet (green)(F/M) A helmet that gives you all stats +6 1 No
    30 Scroll of Pet Revival (S Class) Revives a dead S Class pet. 1 No
    Flami

Date: August, 20th - September 10th, 2019
    NPC: Flami
    Level: 15-170
    Objective: Find Flami's Guitar by killing Monster level 15+ and bring it to her. She will reward you with a Galaxy Guitar! This quest can only be completed once!

Community Support:

What Player think i do.

What i really do.

Nice Caps

Comment

1000 Mobs = 9 Notes in total. increase the drop rate lol

Comment

Please could you do something about the drop rate? It wasn't as reasonable as it was from previous evens or other events. Increase the drop rate please. Unbalanced. Or atleast your rationale for doing so. People should sign petition or sth to increase drop rate .

We waited for years for this event. It was a disappointment. Atleast a break from flyff for me. Thanks webzen.

Comment

Increase the drop rate this event is a bust..

Comment

Could be such a nice event, but I agree with the others: The droprate seems really poor, so bad in fact that it seems almost pointless trying to get anything useful. Would be really nice if the droprate was raised some.

Comment

The drop rate should be increased now. Happy farming!

Make sure you restart Flyff to notice the difference.
              Last edited by (MOD)Serabell; 22-08-19, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• XDreamTee
                XDreamTee commented
                Editing a comment
                Woohooo! Thanks game masters! You actually listen to players... Let's enjoy the music festival! πŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽ‰πŸŽΌπŸŽ§πŸ€˜

Did y'all fix the fact that you cannot accept the quest from flami to get the guitar? If you click on her, all you get is the item exchange for the guitar.

Comment

• Len45
                Len45 commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you happen to already have the Quest from the last time?

• DaFuqq
                DaFuqq commented
                Editing a comment
                No, i have never done this quest. She has a green exclamation point above her.

• DaFuqq
                DaFuqq commented
                Editing a comment
                There isn't even a dialogue to go through when you click her.

Nope, they didn't fix the quest... Cannot get the quest from 'Nightmare Flami' in flaris to get the guitar. It only opens the item exchange window when you click her.

Comment

• Len45
                Len45 commented
                Editing a comment
                There is nothing to fix other than the wording of the announcement. Just find Flami's Guitar by killing monsters level 15 and above then exchange it for a soul Linked Galaxy Guitar.

• Pabo
                Pabo commented
                Editing a comment
                yep Len45.

I miss the funny Flami dialog,
                Last edited by Pabo; 23-08-19, 11:40 AM.

Okay not sure if it's just me or the drop rate hasn't changed at all or perhaps just a mere "increase" as what I would have expected it to be. πŸ€”

Comment

Flami's Quest (version 2019)

Unfortunately, there is no dialogue with Nightmare Flami this time to accept the quest.
                ignore the above her head which it is supposed to change with a when you accept the quest.

Just get Flami's Guitar (quest item) by killing monster level 15+ and Flami will reward you with a Galaxy Guitar.

-
                Last edited by Pabo; 23-08-19, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X