Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Merge Preparations - Removing items from Auction and Mail!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merge Preparations - Removing items from Auction and Mail!

UPDATE:
    As announced in our Server Merge update earlier today, this step is no longer mandatory, but only optional as a preventive measure. Items left in Auction House and Mail Post will no longer be deleted.
    Find main announcement here: http://en.flyff.webzen.com/Community...000000000/4944

Hello everyone,

as many of you already know we are currently working to make server merges finally happen. But to succeed in this quest we also need YOUR help!

Please log in game and remove all items from the following two locations if you have any:

- Auction House
    - Mail Box

Obviously this is only for Lykan, Kargo and Yetti servers. All other servers don't need to do it.

The earlier it is done by the majority of the players, the sooner we will get to a final date!

WARNING: any item not removed by the day of the Merge, will have to be deleted in the process.

Thank you for your collaboration!

• Prololz
    commented on 's reply
    i miss this game

• Dauar
    commented on 's reply
    Everything going smooth on Lykan. No item lost and server is full of people again. I hope all the other serve merge phases also succeed. Thank you.

Cheers

• StormyMoon
    commented on 's reply
    I miss getting vigors for around 10-20m.

• XSlyth
    commented on 's reply
    This post was actually very dissapointing to read Klaig. The initial post was about having 1 single server for the US and that is what people are hoping for. You can make 5 channels and 1 pk if it is necessary to reduce the lags.. but all servers need the merge.

• Meanysword
    commented on 's reply
    yah and people would have like vigors +12 in a shop for 600m and shout buying vigor+12 800m across town

• Prololz
    replied
    remember when saint morning / darkon were full of shops

Leave a comment:

• Whenmerge
    commented on 's reply
    lol man u r just so funny u got it and dont talk anymore.

• Darkcraper123
    commented on 's reply
    without suffering from lags...i dont think there will ever be as many players as there have been before first merge, where all three towns were FULL with shops. Its been a few years since then and nowadays a server should be able to handle some players lol

• Len45
    commented on 's reply
    This is a disappointing post. I was truly looking forward to having a single server (Mocomochi) that would be almost as populated as any of the old servers prior to the 2011 merge.

• Meanysword
    commented on 's reply
    im glad you are making sure everything will still run fine after the merges because that would be very disappointing for people to start quitting because they also couldnt play anymore or something thanks for the hard effort and hopes to a successful merge.

• Klaig
    replied
    Right now the decision on whether of not we will proceed in more US merges comes down to 2 things:

-How many players can a server stand without suffering from lags.
    -Are we able to merge without causing any major issue.

If we are able to merge without issues and the new server is not populated to its maximum capacity we will proceed to more merges, our objective is to make servers as populated as possible without sufferings from lag issues. All of this is hard to predict because it is not as simple as adding up population of each current server, many people will come back to the game and we are unable to predict how many, so we will have to wait and see and adapt the plan in consequence.

Leave a comment:

• Sidara
    commented on 's reply
    Well said, BlinxyBoy.
    。・゚・(ノД`)ヽ( ̄ω ̄ )

• Meanysword
    commented on 's reply
    im not sure if im allowed to do this but a mod can always replace my link with the same link in their own post for info on the merge but this was the original post back in december saying what the merge phases would look like
    http://en.flyff.webzen.com/Community...000000000/4889

• Meanysword
    commented on 's reply
    they are not being left out because of the fact that usa has so many servers it is a two step process this is just the first step merging these 3 servers then later the rest of the us servers will be merged together
Working...
X