Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Merge Preparations - Removing items from Auction and Mail!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merge Preparations - Removing items from Auction and Mail!

UPDATE:
    As announced in our Server Merge update earlier today, this step is no longer mandatory, but only optional as a preventive measure. Items left in Auction House and Mail Post will no longer be deleted.
    Find main announcement here: http://en.flyff.webzen.com/Community...000000000/4944

Hello everyone,

as many of you already know we are currently working to make server merges finally happen. But to succeed in this quest we also need YOUR help!

Please log in game and remove all items from the following two locations if you have any:

- Auction House
    - Mail Box

Obviously this is only for Lykan, Kargo and Yetti servers. All other servers don't need to do it.

The earlier it is done by the majority of the players, the sooner we will get to a final date!

WARNING: any item not removed by the day of the Merge, will have to be deleted in the process.

Thank you for your collaboration!

good info for other servers also so they know they will have to do this when their time comes

Comment

Next week must be merge as u said in questiona and answers. So can u say clearly date?

Comment

• Altabrim
        Altabrim commented
        Editing a comment
        We will try to make it official soon, but we need few steps before to confirm it, including this

• Meanysword
        Meanysword commented
        Editing a comment
        expect 2 weeks sir because of the fact not everyone logs in every day and not everyone looks at forums 2 weeks until next update seems like ample time to give word to spread of what to do. and the steps that players should be taking

Do you garantee we wont lost stuff from our bank and inventory?

That happened last time we merged servers.

Cheers

Comment

• Klaig
        Klaig commented
        Editing a comment
        From all the testing we have done we never had any problems with inventory/bank/guildbank content.

• Meanysword
        Meanysword commented
        Editing a comment
        thats good to hear but thats not a promise which i as an understanding player highly suggest not making promises but that said i have high hopes that everything goes smoothly and everyone else starts to see merges after a sucessful first merge of usa servers

• Dauar
        Dauar commented
        Editing a comment
        Everything going smooth on Lykan. No item lost and server is full of people again. I hope all the other serve merge phases also succeed. Thank you.

Cheers

Enough to give people one week. İts all good. Theres no need more weeks to wait. Some guys commenting in this topic to wait 2 weeks or more but this is not logical. İ hope so nextweek therea gonna be merge happen

Comment

• Meanysword
        Meanysword commented
        Editing a comment
        some people dont even log in every week also the next maintenance should be on the 5th so that is the most likely outcome for when merge will happen its not just waiting for people its waiting for the right time and making sure everything goes 100% okay. also if i told you you could have merge tomarrow you would be like okay lets do it but then after i tell you you have to restart from lvl 1 with no items
        basically starting over well you asked for it sooner without thinking of the price you might have to pay what i say is based on a logical time frame not what i want. i play in meteo and would love to have merge tomorrow but not if its gonna delete one of my fully upgraded ancient axes or something so stop trying to rush something that when rushed could harm a lot more players then it helps

They r not sayin theres merge tomorrow dude. And if someone cant login the game in a week than cant login after a week more either. If we want to think about to cannot login people than maybe someone there cannot log in a month so should we wait for him for a month? And please read comments of klaig and the other guy. They said EVERYTHING IS OK WE TESTED AND THERES NO PROBLEM so why we wait for ur not logically thinking for? And theres gonna happen Phase 1 ! This merge for KARGO,LYKAN AND YETTI. Theres No METEO AND CW merge Right Now! So please keep in mind that and just talk about ur SERVER dont waste our time. cuz we r playin in kargo,lykan and yetti dude.
      Last edited by Whenmerge; 19-02-19, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Meanysword
        Meanysword commented
        Editing a comment
        im not sure why you didnt just respond to the comment but thats okay... i know you don't understand the concept of waiting for a reasonable amount of time that's why i put in the statement that you clearly missread about if it was possible tomorrow despite the fact that things could still go wrong just because what they have tested has worked out is not a gaurentee and despite that fact you are still trying to rush things and like i said the timeframe i gave for estimates is based on when the post was made when the next matinece is and many other factors i am not telling you its going to be at that time but just to expect it to be because that is the most logical timeframe do not assume your needs and wants will be put above the security of everyone else yes a month is a long time but waiting a week is not sufficient time for word to spread of what to do to players who casually play and could lose lots of items they spent the little time they do have to play getting. this is just the first merge remember if this goes smoothly there may be less time between the other servers getting merged aswell.

last but not least what happens in this merge effects everyone so please realize you are not the only person this effects. the physical merge may be between just those 3 servers but it stands to take time to iron out any bugs that may come from it and there is going to be a few weeks where webzen has to monitor things that go wrong so preparing for most of the possibilitys stands above the wants of a single player such as yourself.

Man i know the results of merge. İ was playin in 2011 merge too. This is programing theres could be a mistake and u couldnt see ur char tomorrow. Theres no rush to for that. Just read the answers these guys. İf theres something wrong about merge they wouldnt announce this. U still cannot understand and not reading what they told us.

Comment

• Meanysword
        Meanysword commented
        Editing a comment
        im not sure you understand the process so i wont bother arguing with you anymore

• Whenmerge
        Whenmerge commented
        Editing a comment
        lol man u r just so funny u got it and dont talk anymore.

The first Merge (Consolidation) that I remember (gPotato), many of us were like: "I don´t wanna die, please!" "Nuuu!". \(º □ º l|l)/ Everybody kinda freakout. And it happened smooth, no biggie. I´m quite sure Webzen is well enough qualify to do the same. So, no need more unnecessary delays. We´ve been waiting more than a reasonable time. Hit it! O-(^ω^Q)

Comment

We have the pleasure to announce that we managed to save the data of the auction house and the mails, consequently removing your items from those places before merge is no longer necessary but can still be done as a preventive measure.

Comment

• Meanysword
          Meanysword commented
          Editing a comment
          this is good news thanks for the update

So is Moco still being merged with the rest of the servers? I don't think that server should be left out because of a couple guilds crying they will have competition. For this game to be saved all the servers MUST be merged and all players come together as one. No sever should be an exception because they don't want the competition. We need this merger and NOTHING should stop it from happening no matter how much butt hurt there is on the other end.

Anyhow good work Gala and Webzen for getting this done. You have so much thanks from us all and we are happy you are listening to us even if it's not listening on everything. At least you are putting forth the effort.

PS: To you Moco boys N girls reading this YES I have seen your butt hurt come out on the forums about how Moco shouldn't be merged with the others and YES I have seen certain members of certain guilds be the ones to complain about this because I play on both Lykan and Moco. So put your hands down and keep your yap sealed and let what needs to be done get done. Save the complaining for afterwards when your guilds no longer win GS every time. PE@CE!!

Comment

• Meanysword
          Meanysword commented
          Editing a comment
          they are not being left out because of the fact that usa has so many servers it is a two step process this is just the first step merging these 3 servers then later the rest of the us servers will be merged together

• Meanysword
          Meanysword commented
          Editing a comment
          im not sure if im allowed to do this but a mod can always replace my link with the same link in their own post for info on the merge but this was the original post back in december saying what the merge phases would look like
          http://en.flyff.webzen.com/Community...000000000/4889

• Sidara
          Sidara commented
          Editing a comment
          Well said, BlinxyBoy.
          。・゚・(ノД`)ヽ( ̄ω ̄ )

Right now the decision on whether of not we will proceed in more US merges comes down to 2 things:

-How many players can a server stand without suffering from lags.
        -Are we able to merge without causing any major issue.

If we are able to merge without issues and the new server is not populated to its maximum capacity we will proceed to more merges, our objective is to make servers as populated as possible without sufferings from lag issues. All of this is hard to predict because it is not as simple as adding up population of each current server, many people will come back to the game and we are unable to predict how many, so we will have to wait and see and adapt the plan in consequence.

Comment

• Len45
          Len45 commented
          Editing a comment
          This is a disappointing post. I was truly looking forward to having a single server (Mocomochi) that would be almost as populated as any of the old servers prior to the 2011 merge.

• Darkcraper123
          Darkcraper123 commented
          Editing a comment
          without suffering from lags...i dont think there will ever be as many players as there have been before first merge, where all three towns were FULL with shops. Its been a few years since then and nowadays a server should be able to handle some players lol

• XSlyth
          XSlyth commented
          Editing a comment
          This post was actually very dissapointing to read Klaig. The initial post was about having 1 single server for the US and that is what people are hoping for. You can make 5 channels and 1 pk if it is necessary to reduce the lags.. but all servers need the merge.

remember when saint morning / darkon were full of shops

Comment

• Meanysword
          Meanysword commented
          Editing a comment
          yah and people would have like vigors +12 in a shop for 600m and shout buying vigor+12 800m across town

• StormyMoon
          StormyMoon commented
          Editing a comment
          I miss getting vigors for around 10-20m.

• Prololz
          Prololz commented
          Editing a comment
          i miss this game
      Working...
      X