Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanysword
    commented on 's reply
    please klaig if your gonna limit the number of clients i need to be able to run an 1. aoe 2. dps 3. support 4. leach 5. couple level character 6. tank: this is how many accounts i need to do a dungeon alone and get the max efficient drops and everything. i do not want to have to rely on other people to do dungeons and end up failing them because people are incompetent or dont want to spend the 20 mins that it takes for some. this was an absolutly terrible idea even if the server is populated because this means you rely on others to be able to get items/ gear you need

• Klaig
    commented on 's reply
    We did limit the number of open client to 3 a few month ago and it has been an absolute outrage, since most player need multi client to play on not very populated server. The problem is this would affect all markets, even after the first merge we will still have a few not very populated servers.

Maybe this could be a possibility once all servers are merged.

• Meanysword
    commented on 's reply
    agree its to difficult to rely on others when you are seriously trying to level so logging in multiple characters for the best xp should not be hindered otherwise everyone would be forced to buy all the party scrolls every week just to keep their party full for the max xp which is a little rediculous also the lvl 1 leach meta requiers you to log into a second account because no other person is gonna log in a level 1 character and sit there for 24 hours on your q amps helping you level instead of playing the game themselves

• Jammey
    commented on 's reply
    Best guild in meteo 😀

• Jammey
    commented on 's reply
    There is a reason- lvling. Sometimes I have 4 char logged for leveling. For example a temp, ele, leech, and the char I am lvling.

• TheZoldycks
    replied
    I suggest after merge we should be able to open just 01 windows to reduce lag on servers, no need to open 2, 8, 10, 20, 50 windows is ridiculous

Leave a comment:

• XSlyth
    replied
    Hello there, good that we get some updates on this topic.

However, it is reasonable that before the final merge (all US servers in 1), the following to happen:
    1. Number of guilds in guild siege
    2. Guild houses around

Thanks for the updates once again.

Leave a comment:

• Meanysword
    replied
    my only question: is there still no estimated dates for the actual merges? are we still testing phase?

Leave a comment:

• Meanysword
    commented on 's reply
    was never fixed otherwise id have a maxed out guildhouse as the leader of "exodia" guild

• ACDNEO
    replied
    • Q: Will there be more adv. guild houses than there are now? They are already full on all servers, and when combined a lot of guilds will lose their adv. guild houses.
    • A: There are no plans to increase the number of guild houses
    that will hurt, hope on EU we can mantain our guild houses since theres no one on meteo , cuz bug or they fixed it?
    Last edited by ACDNEO; 13-02-19, 07:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X