[Ingame] Lunar New Year Event - 22.01. - 12.02.2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Ingame] Lunar New Year Event - 22.01. - 12.02.2019

The Lunar New Year is coming up, time for a another Event!

From January the 22nd, until February the 12th, 2019, the New Year Correspodent will trade your Fortune Pouches for some nice rewards!
    New Year Correspodent

Quest Name: New Year Event
    Date: January the 22nd - February the 12th 2019
    NPC: New Year Correspodent
    Level: 15-170
    Objective: Collect 10 Fortune Pouches from monsters (level 15+) and bring them to the New Year Correspodent . She will reward you with the following:
    NEW YEAR EVENT - REWARDS
    Name
    Description
    Amount
    Bound?
    Icon
    2019 New Year Box A shiny new box for the new year! 1 Yes
    Happy New Year Firework Box (1 Day) Contains a set of fireworks that will blow your mind or literally blow out if you wait for too long! 1 No
    The 2019 New Year Box can contain:
    2019 NEW YEAR BOX - CONTENTS
    Name
    Description
    Amount
    Bound?
    Icon
    Power Buff Box This box contains random one of a selection of powerful buff items for you! 1 Yes
    Usagi Usagi believes in good fortune and follows her master around picking up dropped items. She also has the ability to buff her owner! 1 Yes
    Shinigani Set (F) This box contains a Shinigani Set for a female character. 1 Yes
    Shinigani Set (M) This box contains a Shinigani Set for a male character. 1 Yes
    Female Hanbok set (30 Days) Hanbok set for Female characters. Lasts 30 days. 1 Yes
    Male Hanbok set (M) Hanbok set for Male characters. Lasts 30 days. 1 Yes
    1 Day Extra Bag Expands item carrying limit for characters. (Lasts 24 hours from activation, even if logged off) 1 No
    Friendship (A) Summon a player to you (30 sec: Casting Time). This item only works on characters on the same continent or in the same instance. 1 No
    Remantis Laccotte A favorite of fine food connoisseurs throughout Madrigal, this delectable dish completely restores your Health Points (HP). Delicious!! 1 Yes
    Holiday Gift Box A special gift for the holidays. 1 No
    Scroll of Holy Recovers Condition 1 Yes
    Scroll of Resurrection Allows the character to revive where it died, and prevents the loss of EXP through death. (Prevents the loss of 10% EXP for users with disposition) 1 Yes
    FUN Increases your Attack Power by 200 for 1 hour. 1 No
    FOR Increases your Defense Power by 150 for one hour. 1 No
    FLY Increases your movement speed by 15% for 1 hour. 1 No
    Cooked Octopus Increases speed by 20% for 3 minutes 1 No
    Sweet Ddukguk Recovers 9999 MP 1 No
    Fresh Ddukguk Recovers 9999 FP 1 No
    Hot Ddukguk Recovers 9999 HP 1 No
    Lost lucky bag A lucky bag which Bubble priest have lost 1 No

Content of the Power Buff Box:

The Powerbuff Box can contain one of the following Items:

Pumpkin Soup
    Uriel Cold noodle
    Grilled Eel
    Upcut Stone
    Vital Drink X
    Refresher Hold
    2011 FWC Card
    2011 Card
    1 Day Unstable Flask of the Warrior
    1 Day Unstable Flask of the Magician
    1 Day Unstable Flask of the Acrobat
    King Card
    Queen Card
    Jack Card
    Ace Card
    Super Star Candy
    Small Valentine Chocolate
    Christmas Cake
    Gingerbread
    Bull Hamstern

All items are non tradeable.

• Smartboysib
    replied
    well i have a idea guss it may work for cs you pick random cs and put the soal linked cs into it so it wont be soal linked now...

Leave a comment:

• Merrydale
    replied
    yes this event sucks just because of the soul linking. This needs to stop. All you are doing is discouraging people from playing. Seriously getting a soul linked male set of fashion on a female character. Please do not ever run this event again

Leave a comment:

• Pabo
    replied
    After the opening of many "2019 New Year Box" I realized that the1 Day Extra Bag and Friendship (A) was actually soul-linked.

2019 NEW YEAR BOX - CONTENTS
    Read
    1 Day Extra Bag .....Bound?......Yes
    Friendship (A) .........Bound?......Yes
    Last edited by Pabo; 03-02-19, 03:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Prololz
    replied
    Originally posted by Logitechaos View Post
    Can we also get unbinds for the boxes? Would be great...
    lmao what

Leave a comment:

• Logitechaos
    replied
    Can we also get unbinds for the boxes? Would be great...

Leave a comment:

• Len45
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry, but it kind of is a secret. However, it should work on any MOB as long as there is not a big level gap. I will say that my gear is pretty OP so I kill very fast.
    Last edited by Len45; 23-01-19, 08:09 AM.

• MothSyndromE
    replied
    Originally posted by Len45 View Post
    Strange, I just got 26 pouches in one hour of farming. I was farming MOBs four levels higher than me.

Edit: Second hour gave me 40 pouches. For the two hours, that's roughly one pouch every two minutes.
    what monsters have you farmed? (if it's not a secret)

Leave a comment:

• Len45
    replied
    Strange, I just got 26 pouches in one hour of farming. I was farming MOBs four levels higher than me.

Edit: Second hour gave me 40 pouches. For the two hours, that's roughly one pouch every two minutes.

Edit 2: Took a short break and did another hour of farming. This got me an additional 74 pouches !! A total of 140 pouches from the same MOBs (small, regular and captains). I am using a COH and no other enhancements. Maybe they have changed the drop rate in the last 12 hours.
    Last edited by Len45; 23-01-19, 07:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MothSyndromE
    replied
    Agree, drop rate is too low, i got 4 pouches after 2 hours of non-stop grinding + i tried different spots and even channels. Do something with it.

Leave a comment:

• Sedu
    replied
    Even tho the rewards are crazy good, you really need to increase the drop rate of fortune pouch. It's beyond fking terrible right now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X