[Ingame] Lunar New Year Event - 22.01. - 12.02.2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Ingame] Lunar New Year Event - 22.01. - 12.02.2019

The Lunar New Year is coming up, time for a another Event!

From January the 22nd, until February the 12th, 2019, the New Year Correspodent will trade your Fortune Pouches for some nice rewards!
    New Year Correspodent

Quest Name: New Year Event
    Date: January the 22nd - February the 12th 2019
    NPC: New Year Correspodent
    Level: 15-170
    Objective: Collect 10 Fortune Pouches from monsters (level 15+) and bring them to the New Year Correspodent . She will reward you with the following:
    NEW YEAR EVENT - REWARDS
    Name
    Description
    Amount
    Bound?
    Icon
    2019 New Year Box A shiny new box for the new year! 1 Yes
    Happy New Year Firework Box (1 Day) Contains a set of fireworks that will blow your mind or literally blow out if you wait for too long! 1 No
    The 2019 New Year Box can contain:
    2019 NEW YEAR BOX - CONTENTS
    Name
    Description
    Amount
    Bound?
    Icon
    Power Buff Box This box contains random one of a selection of powerful buff items for you! 1 Yes
    Usagi Usagi believes in good fortune and follows her master around picking up dropped items. She also has the ability to buff her owner! 1 Yes
    Shinigani Set (F) This box contains a Shinigani Set for a female character. 1 Yes
    Shinigani Set (M) This box contains a Shinigani Set for a male character. 1 Yes
    Female Hanbok set (30 Days) Hanbok set for Female characters. Lasts 30 days. 1 Yes
    Male Hanbok set (M) Hanbok set for Male characters. Lasts 30 days. 1 Yes
    1 Day Extra Bag Expands item carrying limit for characters. (Lasts 24 hours from activation, even if logged off) 1 No
    Friendship (A) Summon a player to you (30 sec: Casting Time). This item only works on characters on the same continent or in the same instance. 1 No
    Remantis Laccotte A favorite of fine food connoisseurs throughout Madrigal, this delectable dish completely restores your Health Points (HP). Delicious!! 1 Yes
    Holiday Gift Box A special gift for the holidays. 1 No
    Scroll of Holy Recovers Condition 1 Yes
    Scroll of Resurrection Allows the character to revive where it died, and prevents the loss of EXP through death. (Prevents the loss of 10% EXP for users with disposition) 1 Yes
    FUN Increases your Attack Power by 200 for 1 hour. 1 No
    FOR Increases your Defense Power by 150 for one hour. 1 No
    FLY Increases your movement speed by 15% for 1 hour. 1 No
    Cooked Octopus Increases speed by 20% for 3 minutes 1 No
    Sweet Ddukguk Recovers 9999 MP 1 No
    Fresh Ddukguk Recovers 9999 FP 1 No
    Hot Ddukguk Recovers 9999 HP 1 No
    Lost lucky bag A lucky bag which Bubble priest have lost 1 No

Content of the Power Buff Box:

The Powerbuff Box can contain one of the following Items:

Pumpkin Soup
    Uriel Cold noodle
    Grilled Eel
    Upcut Stone
    Vital Drink X
    Refresher Hold
    2011 FWC Card
    2011 Card
    1 Day Unstable Flask of the Warrior
    1 Day Unstable Flask of the Magician
    1 Day Unstable Flask of the Acrobat
    King Card
    Queen Card
    Jack Card
    Ace Card
    Super Star Candy
    Small Valentine Chocolate
    Christmas Cake
    Gingerbread
    Bull Hamstern

All items are non tradeable.

Community Support:

What Player think i do.

What i really do.

Even tho the rewards are crazy good, you really need to increase the drop rate of fortune pouch. It's beyond fking terrible right now.

Comment

Agree, drop rate is too low, i got 4 pouches after 2 hours of non-stop grinding + i tried different spots and even channels. Do something with it.

Comment

Strange, I just got 26 pouches in one hour of farming. I was farming MOBs four levels higher than me.

Edit: Second hour gave me 40 pouches. For the two hours, that's roughly one pouch every two minutes.

Edit 2: Took a short break and did another hour of farming. This got me an additional 74 pouches !! A total of 140 pouches from the same MOBs (small, regular and captains). I am using a COH and no other enhancements. Maybe they have changed the drop rate in the last 12 hours.
        Last edited by Len45; 23-01-19, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Len45 View Post
          Strange, I just got 26 pouches in one hour of farming. I was farming MOBs four levels higher than me.

Edit: Second hour gave me 40 pouches. For the two hours, that's roughly one pouch every two minutes.
          what monsters have you farmed? (if it's not a secret)

Comment

• Len45
            Len45 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry, but it kind of is a secret. However, it should work on any MOB as long as there is not a big level gap. I will say that my gear is pretty OP so I kill very fast.
            Last edited by Len45; 23-01-19, 08:09 AM.

Can we also get unbinds for the boxes? Would be great...

Comment

Originally posted by Logitechaos View Post
            Can we also get unbinds for the boxes? Would be great...
            lmao what

Comment

After the opening of many "2019 New Year Box" I realized that the1 Day Extra Bag and Friendship (A) was actually soul-linked.

2019 NEW YEAR BOX - CONTENTS
              Read
              1 Day Extra Bag .....Bound?......Yes
              Friendship (A) .........Bound?......Yes
              Last edited by Pabo; 03-02-19, 03:48 AM.

Comment

yes this event sucks just because of the soul linking. This needs to stop. All you are doing is discouraging people from playing. Seriously getting a soul linked male set of fashion on a female character. Please do not ever run this event again

Comment

well i have a idea guss it may work for cs you pick random cs and put the soal linked cs into it so it wont be soal linked now...

Comment

Working...
                  X