No announcement yet.

[in-Game] The Return of the Secret Drop Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are more than 8 places to farm , you can play at the same, but THERE ARE MORE THAN 8 CLIENT TO BE BOT FARMER!!!!!!
    ITS THE SOLUTION , BOTS CAN BE 24/7 ONLINE FARMING AT THE SAME SPOT OR MOVING TO ANOTHER PLACE.

Comment

Is the 2x xp event supposed to be over, you made it sound like it would be on tell secrete drop was back on.
      Last edited by Jammey; 03-12-18, 04:41 PM.

Comment

The EXP event on the US server was only for the weekend so ended yesterday at midnight. The secret drop will be back online tomorrow at 8am GMT.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyan95 View Post
          there are more than 8 places to farm , you can play at the same, but THERE ARE MORE THAN 8 CLIENT TO BE BOT FARMER!!!!!!
          ITS THE SOLUTION , BOTS CAN BE 24/7 ONLINE FARMING AT THE SAME SPOT OR MOVING TO ANOTHER PLACE.
          Can u tell me the spot to farming this event? I\m really new here and dont know how all of evenet work. The price of iem so expensive so can not buy anthing ~~

Comment

• Chiili
            Chiili commented
            Editing a comment
            its called secret for a reason, so those who know what day and what spawns to farm keep it secret...
            so many previous event and i still got no clue hahaha...i keep switching random spots and sometimes get lucky..

try diffrent monster group within your lvl range see if you get lucky and drop something good..

This event is unfair, same drop spots for years..WHY not make it all random and give everyone a chance to get some lottery boxes?!
            -no wonder so many of us dislike this event..i mainly farm this event for the random power-ups and different color auras :P gave up on getting lottery boxes LOOOOONG time ago
            Last edited by Chiili; 04-12-18, 02:05 PM.

my 5th event??? could be more i forgot to count and still got no clue -(why?? well i work and im not that organised to write down what spawn at what day and time it dropped, the days i farmed random places..besides its always been the same for years...so earlier events competition was already set)

I know some players only log in for this event, caus they know where and when to go hunting..end up with 100 boxes a day ( i wouldnt even get that if i farm night n day during all event period of time hahahaha)

its always been ´´unfair´´.....you gotta be SUPER lucky to snatch a lottery box away from those pro-farmers..

So yeah better focus on other things that drop hihi...I love them random cotton candies and blinkwings, seriously they are the main reason i farm this event

but honestly it be nicer to MAKE IT ALL RANDOM!!!!
          Last edited by Chiili; 04-12-18, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Maerchsar
            Maerchsar commented
            Editing a comment
            I've come back from a 2 year hiatus, and I agree now and before, this event is pretty unfair. Zero info given out, yet as you said some can farm 100 boxes a day. Its not feasible for a new player to go out and enjoy this event, to them it must be very confusing and frustrating that no one will give them the info they need, other than vague "you just need to find the right spot and learn the pattern." As if its that easy. I remember on clockworks server I found 2 boxes one event at popcrank/ chef muffrin spawns. I no longer care to farm this terrible event, so if anyone would like to try it out, that spot may help them.

Either way I think they need to truly randomize the spawns.

I do love getting volkane, shaduwar blinks and aura, only reason I still bother to do more than dungeoning during this event.

• Chiili
            Chiili commented
            Editing a comment
            welcome back and yeh secret never been my kinda event..soon time for Christmas event and this is an event for everyone hihi

The secret with secret is.... i bet it was a group of players who laid out a plan some kinda schedule over the years (good for them) bad for us others who didnt have time to make any effort..so yeh' if they would at least change the patters it be more fun i guess and higher chance to get lucky... rather than having same layout over the years

but hey' im happy over the other random items that drop...me and my blinki collection hahaha

Originally posted by (MOD)Serabell View Post
          The EXP event on the US server was only for the weekend so ended yesterday at midnight. The secret drop will be back online tomorrow at 8am GMT.
          I think the real question, Serabell, is if Webzen will extend this event by another week. It would only be fair since the Secret Drop event was out of service for at least 3 days. Since the event was disabled for almost half a week.

Originally posted by Dormin View Post
          I know how it works, was here long before you even had a account it seems. Im not trying to spread hate, just sayin how it is. If i go and check a spot anytime of the day, morning/ day/ night there is always the same guy or his buddy, could be you, could be this Tronypony guy, i dont care. I dont farm this event, i did back in the golden days but not now, too much toxic. Enjoy
          Actually, I've been playing this game since 2006 and that this is a new account. If you mean you were registered on the forums before me, then yeah. If you mean gameplay, then you're wrong. The original account, which is another account, I was able to recover from Webzen, who was a great help in recovering my account from the gPotato days. Oh, and NOPE, I've never been this Tonypony guy that you mention. But, if you don't farm the event, then why are YOU making a big issue out of what I posted. LMAO. Spilt milk, maybe?
          Last edited by Kiesle; 04-12-18, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Chiili
            Chiili commented
            Editing a comment
            Originally posted by Kiesle View Post

I think the real question, Serabell, is if Webzen will extend this event by another week. It would only be fair since the Secret Drop event was out of service for at least 3 days. Since the event was disabled for almost half a week.
            -I hope NOT, enough with this event thats been on off for almost 2 weeks now...If they push it another week than Christmas will be delayed...and i rather have that event on...just saying

I totally agree on making this event more fair, by swapping mobs every 4 hours. Not whining here at all...i am happy with what i get even if its just a Fly or flash charm...

Last year i tried to go for jewelry set with Christmas i spend 1100 Apro's and ended up with +19.....so bad luck in the end...
          I bought 300 CS and have 800 myself from some lottery, saving, farming, selling etc... just playing the game.

Most lottery i got from the first 2 days of the event last year somewhere, for not many people were farming think meteo was still hot as well...
          But after 2 days the pro farmers took over....and i got nothing anymore….

This year i will not go for jewelry... why would i. I am pretty sure me and other people are not gonna buy 1k Apro's in shop to give that a try… if you would score some nice lottery
          you might consider going….
          But as a casual player, and in this circumstances…. you not gonna get an amount of Apro… considering giving it a shot buying some extra...

If it would also be more random swapping, people might get a lottery box while leveling... and get a few more out of it. You might actually see a box like that in private shop again for a noob price… which can be funny as well....

I can understand the opposition in this… for they probably make 3-4 sets by pro farming, selling them for cash outside the game....and thats their business...

While the regular player is not gonna consider making a set like that… or spend some extra cash on it...for the difference is to huge...

You could even make the % chance ratio on Apro's out of shop higher or at least…. after a certain amount spent…

Anyway give or take, its just my thought on it... and i don't understand game makers keep doing this event this way giving monopoly to some players

Comment

Originally posted by Hyaton View Post
            somehow people that dont know how to farm secret drop event properly are complaining. they dont want other people on the server to be able to farm well, if they themselves dont know how. kinda egoistic imo.
            by now, its very much common knowledge how to farm this event efficiently. there are even posts
            here on forums, that explain in-detail how it works. and even if it wasnt easy to farm, doing almost "scientific" research how it works, where and when, with what cycles it drops and all that is part of the event. its not super brain-afk as most other events. and putting in time + a slight bit of brain power gives you insane rewards.
            literally the best event that ever occured in flyff. make sure it comes back please :
            p
            Where? lmao
            I've searched it on google, searched it on the forum and I can't turn up anything. I've only searched for about 20 minutes as I have assignments to be doing but I seriously can't find it. I mean, I actually never even knew the secret drop event had certain spots that drop lottery boxes and I've been playing since version 6 lmao

Comment

• Hyaton
              Hyaton commented
              Editing a comment
              how are people not able to find threads are you stumble across in 1sec if you for the topic?
              anyways, for all those ppl that claim theres no detailed explanation on it on forums, they guy below your post reposted the thread i meant here in this topic, so you guys dont evne have to look...

• TronyPony
              TronyPony commented
              Editing a comment
              because they dont even exist you fucking retard. how are you not able to shut the fuck up and stop posting dumb info. youre just some retarded liar. log off and go fuck yourself

Somebody in game asked me about this event, so i will try to explain how this event works (or used to work). I already posted this, but seems like it got deleted.

One of the best items that you can get from this event are so-called lottery card boxes, in which you can obtain random upgrade scrolls.

Every 1h (+-15/20min) certain monsters, on a certain day, will drop certain items. What monsters drop changes every 24h. For example, if i kill, lets say totemia today, and it drops lottery card box at 10:00 on server 1, that means totemia won't drop lottery card box, on server 1, until 11:00 (+-15min). So, that 1h (+-15min) cooldown starts from AFTER you kill the monster that dropped the box, it's not fixed time. It can be that you find it at 10.15, 10.30..So always write down time and server, so ONLY you know around when and where the mobs will drop it again.

You can guess that this event is very unfair, because some players know exactly which mobs have a chance of dropping lottery card boxes on what day, and are camping there and controlling the cooldown time. This event is not random.

Here are some advice: the best way you can figure out what mobs are dropping lottery card boxes today, is to be online at mobs that have chance of dropping them, at server restart time ( which is at midnight sever time, i think). You will get notification on screen: secret drop event is over, then after few seconds, secret drop event starts. That's when 24h is over, and what monsters drop changes. Also all cooldown are restarted, and if you happen to be at the spot that drops the lottery box, if you are alone, or fast enough, you will get it. If you by chance find lottery card box on s1, fast switch to s2, s3, there is chance you can find them by killing monsters there too. That is, ofc, if there isn't somebody else already there that got it faster than you. So anyways, at restart time, log char, be at the spot that has a chance of dropping the box, kill 6-10 mobs. If you don't get the lottery box, means those mobs aren't dropping lottery box today, or somebody else got them before you. If that's the case, stop killing, and fast go to another spot and repeat, until you find.

You are guessing rite, it's way harder to figure things out, if you can't be online at server reset, because you won't know what monsters drop, you won't know when will it drop, cos most likely somebody else is controlling the cooldown time, and they know when to kill.

Then my advice to you, is to simply, somehow try finding out couple of spots, by asking people (there might be some kind soul that would share some information with you, like what drops lottery box today), or fly around and look for people at unusual spots. Then go there and kill the monsters, if you know for sure they gonna drop what you want, go ahead and kill them for 1h (+-15min), til u steal drop from somebody else that is there. Also, you have to be in lvl range to get the drop. Also it matters if mob is regular, captain or small.

Since i can't find my list on this computer, here are some monsters that i can remember atm, that have a chance of dropping lottery boxes (i might be wrong on some, it's been long):

Totemia, Hellhound, Mastermage prankster, Can.Mammoth, Captain Iren, Captain krakken, Kingster (lvl 69 in coral),
            Captain Luia, Small Tengu, Captain Grr, Troglodan, Captain Zombiger, Araknoid, B4 monster first one near entrance, Abrax in b2, Risen assassin, Samoset, Volt, Antiquery, Bolo, Captain Gullah, Taiaha, popcrank reg or captain-forgot, watanga reg or captain-forgot, lvl 155 in DT and more but i forgot names, lvl 116 sakai and turtle lvl 122 in trazy etc..

If you know what you are doing and invest some time, by end of event, you can get ALOOOOOOooooOOOOooooOOooOOooooOOOOOOOooT of Spro, Xpro and Apro scrolls, i still have some from years ago. Gooud luckz
            Last edited by Wheresthelambsauce; 05-12-18, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheresthelambsauce View Post

Since i can't find my list on this computer, here are some monsters that i can remember atm, that have a chance of dropping lottery boxes (i might be wrong on some, it's been long):

Totemia, Hellhound, Mastermage prankster, Can.Mammoth, Captain Iren, Captain krakken, Kingster (lvl 69 in coral),
              Captain Luia, Small Tengu, Captain Grr, Troglodan, Captain Zombiger, Araknoid, B4 monster first one near entrance, Abrax in b2, Risen assassin, Samoset, Volt, Antiquery, Bolo, Captain Gullah, Taiaha, popcrank reg or captain-forgot, watanga reg or captain-forgot, lvl 155 in DT and more but i forgot names, lvl 116 sakai and turtle lvl 122 in trazy etc..

If you know what you are doing and invest some time, by end of event, you can get ALOOOOOOooooOOOOooooOOooOOooooOOOOOOOooT of Spro, Xpro and Apro scrolls, i still have some from years ago. Gooud luckz
              Just wanted to say a quick thankyou for this, after taking part in this event at least 10 times with 3 different lvl chars at varying levels from 30-115 and not a single lottery box I finally got not one but ten to drop yesterday. REALLY appreciate you taking the time to point us newer/returning players in the right direction. Didn't get any today (don't think i played long enough to cover all angles) but have hope for tommorrow. Planning on using scrolls not selling but either way you have made it so us players less pro at least have a chance.

Just wanted to say a huge thanks your post has been viewed over 2000 times so got a feeling i am not the only one benifiting from this, ive also shared and made some other players aware that did not know this was up here.

Cheers

Rachel

Comment

Working...
              X