[in-Game] The Return of the Secret Drop Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [in-Game] The Return of the Secret Drop Events

It's time for one of these again! You all know the drill...we're activating the Secret Drop event once more. A list of the items that can drop from any monster during the event duration (27/11/18 - 11/12/18) can be found here.

I am playing on a dead server of Kargo. It i the third secret drop event that i can t get those famous lottery boxes. My firend also can t get any of those.
    Other players(few of them) are taking all the boxes. They farm like 1500 boxes +- per secret drop event. I suppose they know on which day and which mobs will drop the famous lottery box or they work in a team and clear all the areas. Most of them are geared to the max but still they are taking all of them eaven if they have 1500+- boxes from last secret drop event that they don t need, but maybe will sell for penya/wc.

This event is unfair. Small group of people will gear up or just prevent other players to gear up.
    The event should give to everyone a chance to gear up. Maybe there would be more siege participants and the scrolls price would drop and not be manipulated by a small groip of players. Certain players get angry because of the system of this event and makes them quit/hate the game.

Everyone should be equal or the event shouldn t ever be casted that way.
    Pls return the system of the event like it was before when everybody could get scrolls.

Comment

• Balamb
      Balamb commented
      Editing a comment
      Those players are everywhere, not just on Kargo. The thing is, these ppl live for Flyff, it has become their life, online 24/7, doesnt even have to sleep it seems. You cannot compare yourself to that. Most ppl have lifes outside of Flyff too.

Thanks for you report.

The drop system of the event has not changed since it has been created. This event is about searching for the right spots, so people who find the right ones will have an advantage which is intended.

Comment

• Toko214
      Toko214 commented
      Editing a comment
      the problem is that the spots for each day are constant and not change so old or players that did this event sometime know all the places for the good items and abuse it.
      make it random each day abd it will be better.

• ChochoWar
      ChochoWar commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not sure if i remember right, but there was a time when for example Musphoie dropped lottery boxes and i could kill it with few of my characters and every character would get the drop. ?:/

End already?

Comment

what happen the event finished so fast

Comment

Hello,

due an technical issue, the event has stopped earlier as planned. Our developer working on it and going to restart the Event at Midnight GMT.

We are sorry for any inconveniences.

So long,
        ~Piccolo

Community Support:

What Player think i do.

What i really do.

Comment

Event broken, now is 00:25 UTC and nothing :/

Comment

It's par for the course, every event usually has problems. Just take the hit and keep moving. Most of us are just used to it so we just move with the flow. Just one of those "gotcha" moments.

Comment

Hello Flyff Community,

Unfortunately the developer could not fix the issue with the Secret Drop Event.
              To let you not sit this weekend without any event, we have applied a double exp event for you, and because it's the EU Anniversary, the server Clockworks and Meteonyker even got a triple EXP, double Drop and a +150 Attack and Defense boost.

Have a good weekend.
              ~Piccolo

Community Support:

What Player think i do.

What i really do.

Comment

Piccolo until when the exp event lasted? thanks
                And what about the secret drop? :c

Comment

• Klaig
                  Klaig commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We will put it back on as soon as it is fixed.

I wish there could be some tweaking done to secret drop or something similar, my main problem with the event is that there are some insane players that receive 99% of the good rewards while the rest get almost nothing, in 1 secret drop event my friend managed to farm 55thousand scrolls and over 200 S cards and tons of Q amps, meanwhile the remaining players stood no chance against his god tier farmers and he ended up getting everything. I don’t really mind competition or making events tough but the fact another player can completely nullify your chances of dropping anything kinda sucks especially when you sit hour after hour and still don’t receive drop.

Comment

Piccolo / Klaig there are people who dont wanna this event back at least for this year , because of we had a old secret drop for a month , plus now all scrolls prices are really down and it seem it dont worth buy Apro , Gpro , X /Sprotec from flyff shop , if webzen wanna take our money then just make it once per year but not more .
                  I think they should make an x2 event drop , since people read about 4th anniversary of EU , everyone from US server wanna x2 drop , it would be a nice idea to start december !!
                  (AT LEAST IN DISCORD THE MOST OF PEOPLE WANTED X2 DROP EVENT )

Comment

this event kinda cool but i preffer x2 drop too a week pls!!!
                    and its right what cyan95 said , all prices suck now , in lykan at least its lame , sets , cloak or others things worth nothing , take secret drop off and making x2 drop event please

Comment

somehow people that dont know how to farm secret drop event properly are complaining. they dont want other people on the server to be able to farm well, if they themselves dont know how. kinda egoistic imo.
                      by now, its very much common knowledge how to farm this event efficiently. there are even posts here on forusm, that explain in-detail how it works. and even if it wasnt easy to farm, doing almost "scientific" research how it works, where and when, with what cycles it drops and all that is part of the event. its not super brain-afk as most other events. and putting in time + a slight bit of brain power gives you insane rewards.
                      literally the best event that ever occured in flyff. make sure it comes back please

Comment

• Dormin
                        Dormin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        When a player hold a "spot" with his/her life for 24/7, with higher precision then a doctor doing surgery, earning more then 100+box /day. Now thats egoistic.

• Hyaton
                        Hyaton commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Dormin Firstly, noone holds a spot 24/7 without eat sleep or whatever. Secondly, there are 9 Spots at any given time for Lottery boxes only. And there are other good drops like Delicately Wrapped Chance Box and many more. Thirdly, even if all spots are taken by only people that sit there 24/7 (which never happens, even on populated servers like tanuki&moco most LotterySpots are left free with noone farming), you can still start farming at reset time, this way noone CAN be faster than you.
                        Also farming, in a grind-heavy game like flyff, whose main purpose is farming, can certainly not be called egoistic. Its called "playing the game". Not to mention if someone gives up his spot, probably noone else would take it anyways. Additionally, a competitve nature for this event is intended. and if youre bad at the game and get less, you shouldnt post hate-messages in forums, but rather think about how to farm it more efficiently or do research on how it works.

TronyPony if you cant even click the very first thread that you find on this forum on secret drop, where someone explains reset time, cycles, gives a list of like 30 different Spots that drop and so on.. unfortunately i have to tell you, this event probably isnt for you. Also you seem to be a very toxic person, so ill refrain from explaining anything to you or help you in any way. good luck flaming instead of playing, bro

I know how it works, was here long before you even had a account it seems. Im not trying to spread hate, just sayin how it is. If i go and check a spot anytime of the day, morning/ day/ night there is always the same guy or his buddy, could be you, could be this Tronypony guy, i dont care. I dont farm this event, i did back in the golden days but not now, too much toxic. Enjoy

Comment

Working...
                      X