No announcement yet.

[in-Game] The Return of the Secret Drop Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to put this in a nutshell dude someone is beating you even though you think your alone , your not

Comment

Originally posted by Scrooge View Post
      to put this in a nutshell dude someone is beating you even though you think your alone , your not
      Kinda skeptic with that as I have 3 characters for that spawn for each channel. Also, my last box yesterday took me 2 hours and 12 minutes. Which is my usual time was 1:35.

Comment

• Scrooge
        Scrooge commented
        Editing a comment
        I can get so precise on when something can drop I can predict it a lot of times within a 5 kill time frame
        so it would be very easy to not be in the exact area to have me in view when I pop in and pop out also depending on what mob your talking about sometimes there is a 2nd spawn in a dif area trust me I try to kill my 5 in an area as secluded as I can so as to not let people know I was there.

you can be as skeptical as you wanna be but it was taken from you.
        Last edited by Scrooge; 29-07-18, 08:12 PM.

It happened again yesterday almost the same time as the first incident. The first occasion was in Violet Trillipy and the second (the next day) is in Captain Antiquery. Both monster dropped the same lottery box so I don't know if it depends on the box. My observation was after 9-12 boxes (straight farm for 3 channels) from that particular monster it only drops 1 box on all channels.

Comment

you do know the event resets once a day right?

Comment

i guess im improving. atleast now i know 1 spot that drops lottery lmao, yesterday so maybe ill wait 2 more days to farm on that spot,

Comment

There was nothing wrong with the event.The event did not have shutdowns and starts.Just plain old secret drop with a little changes this time.....for which I can give my applauses to webzen….at least a try to make it a little harder....good job guys...secret drop is the most PRO event in this game.It actually makes you move your brains a little if you want to to be successful in it .

Comment

Can someone enlighten me how this 6 hours reset everyday works. do the monster change the items drop every 6 hours? what if the monster drops lottery boxes then the 6 hours reset comes, the monster will stop dropping lottery box?,

PS: I know that the event reset on every 1 day. it just i dont know how this 6 hours reset works hope someone will enlighten me xD

Comment

http://flyff-wiki.webzen.com/wiki/Secret_drop_List

Comment

Working...
                X