• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klaig
    started a topic Turning Point Part 2 : Feedback thread

Turning Point Part 2 : Feedback thread

Hello citizens of Madrigal!

Turning Point 2 is finally out, and we're glad that after more than 12 years the game keeps getting new content.

This is the place to express yourself and tell us what you liked or disliked in this expansion, so we can report it to the developers. Negative points are essential, so GALA can see what to improve, but positive feedback is also important to highlight what went right.

This new version also comes with its fair share of issues, so if you have encountered any bugs, you can add them to your feedback. Please try to focus on issues that haven't been noticed yet.

To make your feedback as easy to read as possible for us, please adopt the following structure in your post:

Positive changes:
    -
    -

Negative changes:
    -
    -

Technical issues:
    -
    -

Thanks for your precious feedback.

Have a great time in Flyff!
    Your Flyff team

• Gingle
    commented on 's reply
    well they didnt do any good, still cant remove runes

• YettiTemplar
    replied
    Originally posted by ACDNEO View Post
    Positive changes:
    -Pet Filter
    -New items on collector (Premium battery)
    -Drops on Ivillis
    -Traseia Rework
    -More stats on character window
    -Fashion Fusion
    -Fashion Upgrade
    -7 more slots of buff now having a FM on The party isnt a problem

Negative changes:

- Pet filter does not save the configuration.
    - Balance on the block of mobs i got a nice hit but its still a block fest, im not talking about the new dungeon but any mob lvl 121+, at least on DT check that but it ill will be nice on all levels, there's no ones on valley of risen and up because of this.

(PD all my Avatars are aoe but i think it will be a nice improvement for everyone)
    - New weapons are baruna (have baruna system only)
    - No diversity on weapons (i still miss my hp Lusaka bow), and the new weapons are the same to all ultimate.
    - No diversity on armors:
    No ICD Crack shooter set
    No ICD Force Master set also no dct Force Master set
    No ICD Knight Set
    - No ICD on status
    - Emporium not that worth:

Add
    Gold Pill to Emporium or better mysterious Pill (we already can get this items on game)
    better food refreshers and fp consumables or Fresh Ddukguk, Hodt Ddukguk, Sweet Ddukguk
    Two weapon fusion NPC to Emporium
    Fashion composite NPC to Emporium
    Fuel to Emporium
    Blinks to any area to Emporium
    1 Day full shout, 1Day bag, 1Day Silver battery, (already we can get this items on game)
    All blue weapons and armors for sale

- WE can get Dragon set for old fashion some soul linked fashions cant be fused, also there's no sale of Dragon cloaks and masks it was wasted opportunity to make money for the game.

Technical issues:
    - Status windows isnt well placed
    - Soul linked mummy set cant be fused
    - Pet collector still collect Refreshers when u mark to not collect potions.

Wish List:

No onetime restriction on Clock works, and maybe one day to rest the dungeon
    Level range restriction on all dungeons
    Enable normal guild wars, really really miss that

New levels, no new Skills
    (No taunt on Knigths, no better AOE on RM,, no new aoe on FM, no new aoe on Mentalists, no aoe for Halequins? how they level up?, nothing to burn our 100-200 skill that still remains unused)
    Stat scroll, now weapons and armors can drop stated, bring back those scroll

Make giant hunt wort again (no tested XD )
    Make Normal collector field worth (S ans 10% card pieces) (no tested)

Make an scroll to retrieve used cards on weapons and armors, or u still think people will buy Card S 10% at 2000 wc when we can get them for like 100 wc- 400 wc ingame

Maybe im drunk but i want lvl cap on all stats like dct 200%
    Best suggestions I've seen in a long time, GMs should read through this

Leave a comment:

• DannyfalconA
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiesle View Post
    There is already a feature for hiding your mask. It's in the options menu. Just go "Menu > Options > View Mask". Use the toggle feature for the checkbox.

I know the mask feature is in. I should have worded it better but i wanted this feature expanded to all of fashion.

Leave a comment:

• Klaig
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I had the exact same observation and I reported this problem to GALA a few weeks ago.(you can hide mask)

• Kiesle
    replied
    There is already a feature for hiding your mask. It's in the options menu. Just go "Menu > Options > View Mask". Use the toggle feature for the checkbox.

Originally posted by DannyfalconA View Post
    Can there be a feature added in like hiding your mask for just fashion in general?
    There's all these really cool armors in the game and like the 155 armor but you really cant show it off since the stats from fashion are important.
    I'd love to use the 130 or 155 arcanist gear or other peoples using the transmute feature and have that show over the fashion...Most fashion are kinda meh compared to the beautifully crafted sets they made.

Leave a comment:

• Masterme
    commented on 's reply
    there is a npc close to mars entrance with quests for inside the dungeon

• ACDNEO
    replied
    Lvl 155 now, the dialy quest of the mayor its a scam, he only ask to go the collector and get nice mud or something,i realy expected dialy quests on marse mine

Leave a comment:

• DannyfalconA
    replied
    Can there be a feature added in like hiding your mask for just fashion in general?
    There's all these really cool armors in the game and like the 155 armor but you really cant show it off since the stats from fashion are important.
    I'd love to use the 130 or 155 arcanist gear or other peoples using the transmute feature and have that show over the fashion...Most fashion are kinda meh compared to the beautifully crafted sets they made.

Leave a comment:

• XSlyth
    replied
    So here is my review:

Positives:
    1. New lv cap
    2. New leveling area (even tho i disagree with reworking mars mine because it was a good spot to farm)
    3. Pet filter (even tho it needs some updates to save the filters and include all items)
    4. New armors and new weapons

Negatives & Suggestions (ideas for future improvement).
    1. No new skills - this makes it like useless to lv above 130 as you already have all the necessary skills and there is no motivation to lv further to obtain something. New skills could really change the game's dynamic if they were well thought made and made based on what each class needs. For example, i will talk for harlequins as it is my class.. if I was a developer I would give them 2 new skills. First would increase they range and second would increase they PvP % or Additional Damage %, so they are more viable in both pvm and pvm.
    2. New weapons and new armors are barunas which means they are useless..
    3. Not enough promotion of the game and the new version, like advertisement on facebook or videos in webzen's youtube chanel - webzen only promote Ignition MU for some reason.
    4. Stats window, emojis window, pet's window .. all have spelling or misaligning mistakes (which is unacceptable that are not yet fixed)
    5. The MAP should include a new area that we did not explore yet and no rework one of the populated areas in the game. For example, instead of reworking mars mine they should either rework Darkon 3 mobs (especially the desert there that has very nice spawn) OR create a new area that we did not explore. It was a huge failure to destroy mars mine.
    6. No rework of giants hunting, which made the giants being completely useless. Giants should be reworked to be dropping at all levels and droping useful items for the current game. For example a 150 slayer goes and kills 115 radga... she should be reworked to take percentage dmg based on lv difference, so she should still not die easy and still give drops. In that way, giant hunting would still be a thing.
    7. No rework of towns or create ways to make popular other towns than Flaris (e.g saint morning & darkon)
    8. Tower siege was not reworked. We still do tower siege and we are killing mobs 40lvs +/- below us. Tower siege should be reworked to become more competition (atleast add new final bosses after the current final boss, to increase the level of difficulty).

Leave a comment:

• SpeedMasterZX
    replied
    Originally posted by Klaig View Post
    For the Soul-linked item in event it is just to prevent abuse
    And that is neat, and I can understand that... I was just wondering and questioning myself about why all must be Soul-linked?

Originally posted by Kiesle View Post
    Vital drinks are included in the "potion" option but that Refreshers have been ignored by the pet filters.
    Also this, it's a little annoying that Pick-up Pets STILL grabs Refreshers.

Leave a comment:

• Kiesle
    replied
    One thing I found that Gala ignored for the Pet Filter option is that Refreshers have been ignored by the Pet Filter.

Vital drinks are included in the "potion" option but that Refreshers have been ignored by the pet filters. Refreshers should been fed into the "potions" category. It's the only type of item that has been precluded by the pet filter.

Leave a comment:

• Klaig
    replied
    For the Soul-linked item in event it is just to prevent abuse

Leave a comment:

• SpeedMasterZX
    replied
    Positive Changes:
    • Max LV. is now 170H (im actualy normal LV. 103)
    • Up to 21 Buff's (3 columns, its enough to do all that you can do in-game)
    • The Emporuim Marketplace (A.K.A. "Old FlyFF Marketplace")
    • Now you can make a good and usefull things of Masquerpet Treasure Box with the Gold Masquerpet Treasure Key (that means you wouldn't say anymore "Oh, look, another chest, this is useless garbage!"
    • New Shaduwar zone unlocked (or I didn't notice if it was avilable right in Turning Point: Part 1)
    • The new Greens/Ultimate/Baruna color squares for identify more clearly.
    • Fashon Fusion system.
    Negative Changes:
    • Fashon Fusion need to work with Transmutated/Soul-Linked (is not fair that you can't fusion your Soul-Linked Fashion)
    • Gold Treasure Keys need to be WAY MORE EXPENSIVE, because it worth TOO MUCH spend 12m and win 10b in just one chest (Clockworks here [if you are lucky enough])
    • OH MY GOD, IT'S SOUL-LINKED AGAIN! Event (I know that is for the security of be aware that players don't make a Log-in and Make-cash trade, but its really unnecesary that ALL of Log-in event must be Soul-Linked [who would buy Box of Vital anyway?])
    Technical Issues:
    • Opening Private Shop may crash the game and forces it to close without any reason.
    • Character stats window visual bug.
    Future Updates (wish list):
    • Party MAX members up to 10 players.
    • Remake Party Skills (because you can't live with only 3 skills)
    • Remasterization of Buff Skills Icons (nostalgia may be good, but sometimes you must know when you need to renew things)
    • Add Low-Tier Accelerator fuel to Station shop and cooldown for it's use. (Do not work in Rainbown Race)
    • More Reonan Quest/Historian Quest timeline (I NEED MORE STORY)
    • Premium Area Tasks.
    • Dungeon Quests related to their continent (sorry for Mars Mine Dungeon, it won't count) (I know that GALA is the only that can make this, but I would love if they can make Bloody Tripily Room reachable and ONLY accesible with a special card after obtained in a quest)
    • Card's/Scroll's tab in Inventory (Store all your cards and Scrolls/Tickets here please)
    • 2 more rows for Fashon tab.
    • 1 more row for Pet tab.
    • Make Arrow/Poster slot in inventory say "Quiver/Poster" instead of "Bow/Poster"
    • Mark and Delete option in inventory.
    • Off-Limits wall more accurate (for a full exploration map instead of "there is a zone that I can stand, but this stupid invisible wall doesn't let me pass through" (because passing through mountains it's hilarious and realistic thing)
    • Flairs private shop overpopulation makes full lag entering the town, make they open their shops on the big flying thing that is above the town (put stairs so everyone can acces) or something related.
    • 4 slots more for Private shop.
    And last, but not least...
    • MAX Penya on Inventory, Bank and Vendor up to 5 or more Billions

Leave a comment:

• Zlain
    replied
    Positive changes:
    -Daily log in prizes
    -Events and new quests
    -Higher level cap

Negative changes:
    -SOUL LINKED ITEMS: Please stop soul linking the daily gift items.
    -A lot of items don't have descriptions and it makes it harder for people to know how to use the item
    -BAD customer service response to tickets: Copy and paste replies seem to be the majority of what everyone receives. Also, telling us to refer to the Forum for the answer DOES NOT HELP US. I had never used the forum until now, and I had to look through over 100 pages to find 2 posts from 2015 that were SIMILAR to my issue, and it still did not help me. We need better feedback answers OR at least ensure us that you understand it's a problem and you are going to look into it and TRY to resolve it. From a ton of pages and review websites, Flyff has some of the worst ratings for Customer Service and response to issues/tickets. That kills your popularity rating and it is really discouraging to gamers looking into your MMORPG to try out.

Technical issues:
    -Glitching, which happens anywhere and everywhere on Mocomochi, server 1. The game freezes or tweaks out on the screen, sometimes flickering, becoming stuck on a screen and the image is streaked.
    -Glitching causing my Guild to be DELETED and no longer exists. I am the Master and creatorf the Guild so I know I was not kicked out of it.
    -Making a private shop, then having the whole game boot you as soon as you click OPEN: This happens just about every other day, 5 times in a row of attempting to open shop.

I am a returning player. I used to play Flyff when you were still with gPotato. I believe that was in 2009. I recently rejoined about a month ago, and I can see A LOT has changed in the many, many, many years that have passed. I made a new account and character. I am now a lvl 70 Ringmaster. I just started a second character who is a lvl 40 Mercenary. I think a lot of the older items need to make a better comeback. There are SO MANY new items, its crazy and it makes the market go all over the place with inflated pricing. It is currently out of control.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X