Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klaig View Post
    For the Soul-linked item in event it is just to prevent abuse
    And that is neat, and I can understand that... I was just wondering and questioning myself about why all must be Soul-linked?

Originally posted by Kiesle View Post
    Vital drinks are included in the "potion" option but that Refreshers have been ignored by the pet filters.
    Also this, it's a little annoying that Pick-up Pets STILL grabs Refreshers.

Comment

So here is my review:

Positives:
      1. New lv cap
      2. New leveling area (even tho i disagree with reworking mars mine because it was a good spot to farm)
      3. Pet filter (even tho it needs some updates to save the filters and include all items)
      4. New armors and new weapons

Negatives & Suggestions (ideas for future improvement).
      1. No new skills - this makes it like useless to lv above 130 as you already have all the necessary skills and there is no motivation to lv further to obtain something. New skills could really change the game's dynamic if they were well thought made and made based on what each class needs. For example, i will talk for harlequins as it is my class.. if I was a developer I would give them 2 new skills. First would increase they range and second would increase they PvP % or Additional Damage %, so they are more viable in both pvm and pvm.
      2. New weapons and new armors are barunas which means they are useless..
      3. Not enough promotion of the game and the new version, like advertisement on facebook or videos in webzen's youtube chanel - webzen only promote Ignition MU for some reason.
      4. Stats window, emojis window, pet's window .. all have spelling or misaligning mistakes (which is unacceptable that are not yet fixed)
      5. The MAP should include a new area that we did not explore yet and no rework one of the populated areas in the game. For example, instead of reworking mars mine they should either rework Darkon 3 mobs (especially the desert there that has very nice spawn) OR create a new area that we did not explore. It was a huge failure to destroy mars mine.
      6. No rework of giants hunting, which made the giants being completely useless. Giants should be reworked to be dropping at all levels and droping useful items for the current game. For example a 150 slayer goes and kills 115 radga... she should be reworked to take percentage dmg based on lv difference, so she should still not die easy and still give drops. In that way, giant hunting would still be a thing.
      7. No rework of towns or create ways to make popular other towns than Flaris (e.g saint morning & darkon)
      8. Tower siege was not reworked. We still do tower siege and we are killing mobs 40lvs +/- below us. Tower siege should be reworked to become more competition (atleast add new final bosses after the current final boss, to increase the level of difficulty).

Comment

Can there be a feature added in like hiding your mask for just fashion in general?
        There's all these really cool armors in the game and like the 155 armor but you really cant show it off since the stats from fashion are important.
        I'd love to use the 130 or 155 arcanist gear or other peoples using the transmute feature and have that show over the fashion...Most fashion are kinda meh compared to the beautifully crafted sets they made.

Comment

• Klaig
          Klaig commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I had the exact same observation and I reported this problem to GALA a few weeks ago.(you can hide mask)

Lvl 155 now, the dialy quest of the mayor its a scam, he only ask to go the collector and get nice mud or something,i realy expected dialy quests on marse mine

Comment

• Masterme
          Masterme commented
          Editing a comment
          there is a npc close to mars entrance with quests for inside the dungeon

There is already a feature for hiding your mask. It's in the options menu. Just go "Menu > Options > View Mask". Use the toggle feature for the checkbox.

Originally posted by DannyfalconA View Post
        Can there be a feature added in like hiding your mask for just fashion in general?
        There's all these really cool armors in the game and like the 155 armor but you really cant show it off since the stats from fashion are important.
        I'd love to use the 130 or 155 arcanist gear or other peoples using the transmute feature and have that show over the fashion...Most fashion are kinda meh compared to the beautifully crafted sets they made.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiesle View Post
          There is already a feature for hiding your mask. It's in the options menu. Just go "Menu > Options > View Mask". Use the toggle feature for the checkbox.

I know the mask feature is in. I should have worded it better but i wanted this feature expanded to all of fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by ACDNEO View Post
            Positive changes:
            -Pet Filter
            -New items on collector (Premium battery)
            -Drops on Ivillis
            -Traseia Rework
            -More stats on character window
            -Fashion Fusion
            -Fashion Upgrade
            -7 more slots of buff now having a FM on The party isnt a problem

Negative changes:

- Pet filter does not save the configuration.
            - Balance on the block of mobs i got a nice hit but its still a block fest, im not talking about the new dungeon but any mob lvl 121+, at least on DT check that but it ill will be nice on all levels, there's no ones on valley of risen and up because of this.

(PD all my Avatars are aoe but i think it will be a nice improvement for everyone)
            - New weapons are baruna (have baruna system only)
            - No diversity on weapons (i still miss my hp Lusaka bow), and the new weapons are the same to all ultimate.
            - No diversity on armors:
            No ICD Crack shooter set
            No ICD Force Master set also no dct Force Master set
            No ICD Knight Set
            - No ICD on status
            - Emporium not that worth:

Add
            Gold Pill to Emporium or better mysterious Pill (we already can get this items on game)
            better food refreshers and fp consumables or Fresh Ddukguk, Hodt Ddukguk, Sweet Ddukguk
            Two weapon fusion NPC to Emporium
            Fashion composite NPC to Emporium
            Fuel to Emporium
            Blinks to any area to Emporium
            1 Day full shout, 1Day bag, 1Day Silver battery, (already we can get this items on game)
            All blue weapons and armors for sale

- WE can get Dragon set for old fashion some soul linked fashions cant be fused, also there's no sale of Dragon cloaks and masks it was wasted opportunity to make money for the game.

Technical issues:
            - Status windows isnt well placed
            - Soul linked mummy set cant be fused
            - Pet collector still collect Refreshers when u mark to not collect potions.

Wish List:

No onetime restriction on Clock works, and maybe one day to rest the dungeon
            Level range restriction on all dungeons
            Enable normal guild wars, really really miss that

New levels, no new Skills
            (No taunt on Knigths, no better AOE on RM,, no new aoe on FM, no new aoe on Mentalists, no aoe for Halequins? how they level up?, nothing to burn our 100-200 skill that still remains unused)
            Stat scroll, now weapons and armors can drop stated, bring back those scroll

Make giant hunt wort again (no tested XD )
            Make Normal collector field worth (S ans 10% card pieces) (no tested)

Make an scroll to retrieve used cards on weapons and armors, or u still think people will buy Card S 10% at 2000 wc when we can get them for like 100 wc- 400 wc ingame

Maybe im drunk but i want lvl cap on all stats like dct 200%
            Best suggestions I've seen in a long time, GMs should read through this

Comment

Working...
            X