Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[In-game] J'aime le Chocolat ! Valentine's Day in Flyff! (02/02 - 02/23/16)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [In-game] J'aime le Chocolat ! Valentine's Day in Flyff! (02/02 - 02/23/16)

J'AIME LE CHOCOLAT ! VALENTINE'S DAY IN FLYFF!

It's that time of the year again. Hearts and other cheesy love related stuff everywhere. You'll either love or hate it. But this event is for everyone! Help Jessica and Nana fight over Rayn (once again) and get rewarded with the lovely Ribbon or the luxury Hairband.

• Meanysword
    commented on 's reply
    im pretty sure that event the hairdband came sl in the first place and you had to unbind to make it not sl but i could be wrong

• Pabo
    commented on 's reply
    2016 Valentine's Day event.

Lovely Ribbon and Luxury Hairband doesn't have a gender restriction.
    A male or female character can wear it, (*)
    (Soul Linked once equipped to your character)

(*) As soon you wear it, the look will be different depending on your gender..
    e.g. Luxury Hairband.. Red for girl, Blue for boy
    Last edited by Pabo; 11-02-19, 02:04 AM.

• Meanysword
    replied
    agree please make rewards choosable on both genders or give the same reward to both genders and dont link fashion to characters that recieve it cause getting male fashion on female and visa versa is annoying as hell and super unfortunate its like not getting a reward at all

Leave a comment:

• ChochoWar
    replied
    Hello!
    Valentine event is one of my favourite events.
    Almoust everyone are waiting for it because we can get apros and spros the main reason. After xmas event everyone needs to upgrade the xmas jewelery or other jewelery.
    Everything else is less importatn.
    I agree with Clockz garnets/lapiz and hairbands are not that much interesting right now. Maybe after merge when new rookies show up or return players garnets are gonna be needed and hairbands.

If you can Klaig i wish this valentine event to be able to exchange bouquette and chocholates for boxes with chance to get apro/spro box.
    As well for male chars to get apro/spro box instead of hairband or you could put booth so ppl can choose which one they like more.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• ClockzChu
    replied
    Klaig! This is the event we want, noone needs a additional 20 lapiz and garnet rings! Headbands for 2019 with 12% attack/defence.

Leave a comment:

• Kirbs
    commented on 's reply
    .....Just gotta point this out.....but Both of you looked pathetic.....arguing because of an event in a game...it was setup poorly so freakin what they wanted to change it up a little ..... id rather them alter the event than do the same shit each and every year.....if they kept doing the lapiz & Garnet events then the market would flood with them.....eventually rendering them useless because every single person who was playing and wanted them could get a bunch of each...the game is supposed to be FUN and slightly competitive...not make us all look like asshats because we want everything to go our way and when they dont we throw childish tantrums over it..

• Kirbs
    replied
    okay so yeah the equips prizes suck guys that happens...what ever give these guys a chance...for christ sakes...i see boohoo i cant get garnets and lapi...boohoo ya know what its a GAME meant for FUN and RELAXING not getting BUTTHURT AND BITCHY ABOUT just because you cant get something...seriously some of you guys are worse then little tweenie girls on facebook with these arguments...Christ...for all we know they could be giving the smaller events for smaller holidays and larger events on the larger ones would it be so bad if they balanced it out a little? personally i like the way its all going...get over it and quit making a big deal.....i think these guys are doing the best they can with what they have...

Leave a comment:

• Pabo
    replied
    After this maintenance 23.02.2016, the event is still up ?
    Npcs Jessica, Nana and Cupidon are still in Flarine North.
    Edit. Answer : )
    "The event of Valentine's Day is over.
    The NPC will remain another week in town."

Ref Flyff fr News.
    http://fr.flyff.webzen.com/News/anno...ire-23-02-2016

Leave a comment:

• Exp626
    commented on 's reply
    Yup just infront jessica and nana... there is a cupid in the center you can trade with it and will cost you 250,000

• Nerve
    commented on 's reply
    It should be available to be bought from Cupidon, as far as I recall.

• Saurom
    replied
    where to get chocolate kit ?

Leave a comment:

• Milzey2015
    replied
    In future can we make every event stack-able to 999 or 9999, instead of a few events here and there. Always a good motto to have is - have all or have none. Just some advice

Leave a comment:

• AmiLee
    commented on 's reply
    I got 2 ribbons after 2nd and 3rd round. I didn't try more times.

• Exp626
    commented on 's reply
    lolz! I got it all in first attempt...
Working...
X