Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[In-game] J'aime le Chocolat ! Valentine's Day in Flyff! (02/02 - 02/23/16)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we vote for another event? Or maybe few more items / silver hearth drop....something better

Comment

Lol why are nearly everyone complaining? I like this event. You should be thankful they are creating brand new items

- Mocomochi Server

Comment

• Adam
        Adam commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't bother reading everything you just typed but I guess it's just more crying

• Critney
        Critney commented
        Editing a comment
        LMAO, CRYING MY ASS, I JUST MADE MY POINT MAKING YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT MR TWO PERCENT

• Kirbs
        Kirbs commented
        Editing a comment
        .....Just gotta point this out.....but Both of you looked pathetic.....arguing because of an event in a game...it was setup poorly so freakin what they wanted to change it up a little ..... id rather them alter the event than do the same shit each and every year.....if they kept doing the lapiz & Garnet events then the market would flood with them.....eventually rendering them useless because every single person who was playing and wanted them could get a bunch of each...the game is supposed to be FUN and slightly competitive...not make us all look like asshats because we want everything to go our way and when they dont we throw childish tantrums over it..

gm where i can buy chocolate kit? please reply

Comment

• Critney
        Critney commented
        Editing a comment
        on that guardian angel npc near nana and jessica. it cost 250k

Eeeeh.. Atleast the rewards is some new stuff, thats a step in the right direction Tho knowing my luck with the earlier valentines events.. I think I´ll pass heh I wish everyone else good luck though.

Comment

Why did they change the items at rayn's present?, i've waited this event for so long to get that garnet and lapis accessories because i can't afford the price from the game it's too over price. I didn't expect that they will change the items from rayn's present box. I'm very disappointed, i was expecting for the up coming valentines event will be the same..... and not just me but also the others.

Comment

Sigh, I think i'll pass this event. Not really worth the time, lots of farming and I got 23 consecutive refusal letters again TWENTY THREE. What on earth is wrong with this Rayn NPC guy. Most guys in the whole wide world wants chocolate this valentines day yet this guy rejected 23. Seriously, I never been rejected so much in my entire life regarding chocolates. Are Nana's and Jessica's chocolate really that bad? It's not like you're going to give me some awesome prize like example a blessed cloak of light to reject me this bad. You're just gonna give me a Ribbon/Hairband, Just how picky this Rayn guy get? No more chocolates for you Rayn!!! YOU'RE THE WORST MALE CHARACTER EVER EXISTED (WHO FUCKING REJECTS 23 CHOCOLATES IN VALENTINES) NO ONE DOES THAT -______- EVEN GOD DAMN BOBOKU IS EVEN MORE HANDSOME THAN YOU ANYWAY!!!! /endrant

Comment

• AmiLee
            AmiLee commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe you should wear better outfit?

• Exp626
            Exp626 commented
            Editing a comment
            lolz! I got it all in first attempt...

• AmiLee
            AmiLee commented
            Editing a comment
            I got 2 ribbons after 2nd and 3rd round. I didn't try more times.

Event Information. Correction.
          % is missing. We must read.
          "Lovely Ribbon. A lovely Ribbon which grant the wearer +7% on his defense.)

Modification date and reference : February 03 2016 by Piccolo & Zehyll in DE! and FR! Flyff forum.

Comment

This event takes so much space. Your guys should make evrything stacks at 999 not only event items even quest items. Cs like activation, upcuts, suns, moons, do something about it. Oh make more space in the bank while your at it.

Comment

• Exp626
              Exp626 commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree, you can only make 1 quest at the stack of 99 tsk tsk tsk

• AmiLee
              AmiLee commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree too...

Are hairbands unbindable? And if i use them on my character this will become male or female, but if this is unbindable, will become without any gander?

***KingdomHeartS Guild***
            **Flyff US - Lykan Server**
            *******Guild Page*******
            Do you want to join? PM me!
            ~PromykNadziei~
            Polskie Forum Flyff'a >Dołącz do Najlepszych<
            ***Flyff US Lykan Server*** (Group over 2100 members! Join US!)

Comment

• Solarwings
              Solarwings commented
              Editing a comment
              The hairbands do not have an assigned gender after equip (which they should), so you can't transmute them to any fashion headpiece

• Nerve
              Nerve commented
              Editing a comment
              Except other genderless headpieces, e.g. Angel/Devil hairbands, the permanent Chameleon hats (green), Mushroom hats (I think). It's not much but you're not entirely without options.

• AmiLee
              AmiLee commented
              Editing a comment
              Thx for answers FR mod helped as well.

Okay so the hairbands look terrible, which would be okay if they were assigned a gender after equip or were otherwise transmutable. Please allow us to transmute them; the stats are great, but the appearance conflicts.

Comment

In future can we make every event stack-able to 999 or 9999, instead of a few events here and there. Always a good motto to have is - have all or have none. Just some advice

Comment

where to get chocolate kit ?

Comment

• Nerve
                  Nerve commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It should be available to be bought from Cupidon, as far as I recall.

• Exp626
                  Exp626 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yup just infront jessica and nana... there is a cupid in the center you can trade with it and will cost you 250,000

After this maintenance 23.02.2016, the event is still up ?
                Npcs Jessica, Nana and Cupidon are still in Flarine North.
                Edit. Answer : )
                "The event of Valentine's Day is over.
                The NPC will remain another week in town."

Ref Flyff fr News.
                http://fr.flyff.webzen.com/News/anno...ire-23-02-2016

Comment

okay so yeah the equips prizes suck guys that happens...what ever give these guys a chance...for christ sakes...i see boohoo i cant get garnets and lapi...boohoo ya know what its a GAME meant for FUN and RELAXING not getting BUTTHURT AND BITCHY ABOUT just because you cant get something...seriously some of you guys are worse then little tweenie girls on facebook with these arguments...Christ...for all we know they could be giving the smaller events for smaller holidays and larger events on the larger ones would it be so bad if they balanced it out a little? personally i like the way its all going...get over it and quit making a big deal.....i think these guys are doing the best they can with what they have...

Comment

Klaig! This is the event we want, noone needs a additional 20 lapiz and garnet rings! Headbands for 2019 with 12% attack/defence.
                    ~ The realest.

Comment

Working...
                    X