Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[In-game] Treasure Hunt! (10/20/2015 - 10/27/2015) - UPDATED!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm fine with any or a combination of the three already. Eventually make from shining moonstone box a 1 day Q amps.
    How the event is at the moment, I don't even feel to farm. Better just stay offline and use my time better.

( BTW talking about events: )
    I would love to see some roanin's magic level box again, it's soooo long ago already and I miss it
    And will there be a cute monster event some time soon again?
    --> Maby idea's for the near future ?

Comment

Even if its just an augmentation chance box, it would be a good item for the event

Comment

shining moonstone plox
        sniper 150H Kingpin of Attitude

Comment

CM Magitook I think Q amps the best reward or unbind or Augmentation im sure all players must be participate this event. . .
          The skins of old guardian is too low drop rate im searching almost 3hrs nothing happen i found only fun,for , remantis egg etc.

Comment

Hello,

the Shining Moonstone Box was accidentally added to the event last year and that's one item that won't be added this time either unfortunately. The contents are a bit too OP for this kind of event and won't get approved by the Producer.

I will suggest your other ideas in the meeting later today though.

~Magitook

Comment

is this TREASURE event??? what will be the treasure drop? xD those old guardians?? it just only design how sad!!! actually its already done last event those old guardians skin.

Comment

alott of junk rewards,not worth the run

Comment

Originally posted by (CM)Magitook View Post
                  If you could choose one item to be added to the list, what would it be? Maybe I can try and get it added somehow to improve the rewards.

~Magitook
                  Since this is a treasure hunt how about the treasure box? (And yes, I am aware most of you want bigger prizes than this.)

Comment

If you do not to add an item i would offer that you could add a Exp event for those who do not want to hunt these event rewards.

Comment

this is my first event, so is there only one drop per server per day for each item? or is it one drop of each item per person per day? also rewards suck a bit for an event this hard, i would like some weapon protection scrolls or q amps or something a bit better

Comment

They will never put the shinning moonstone box again because of CW's policy (no qamps), than I'll suggest other boxes like Treasure Box, Mysterious Bag, Premium Box or Roanin's Box, or maybe a weekend cute event with all the cute mobs (I like cute events).

Comment

In my opinion - You guys gave us a really pro event in Secret Drop Now you ruined it with this Treasure crap Why do a similar event with the prizes and where you can farm it different. I could think of many events for a week that would be better and more fun to enjoy. We all know Halloween event is next week but this one is just lazy and lame

Comment

Yes! Mysterious Bag I want cute Burr pet

***KingdomHeartS Guild***
                            **Flyff US - Lykan Server**
                            *******Guild Page*******
                            Do you want to join? PM me!
                            ~PromykNadziei~
                            Polskie Forum Flyff'a >Dołącz do Najlepszych<
                            ***Flyff US Lykan Server*** (Group over 2100 members! Join US!)

Comment

Ok My input then... Though I do understand the stance on the no qamp thing, with cw and all... Weeeeellll In all honesty That policy came way to late since the devs started cw in the middle of an event that had qamps and never removed them wich led to the mass dupings (just a theory ofc but it seems legit) Wich makes the devs decicions about amps now seem a tad hypocritical dont you think? Again I am talking about the developers now.. not webzen.. I guess? Since the rights to change anything in the game lies in Korea still, wich brings me to my second point...

The event itself, While it is fun I cannot deny that, the rewards is as we noticed a tad... eeh dated maybe? Why not mix it up somewhat? Yes i know the box all people want is not allowed, (when is it ever) but like some have said, other boxes can be added, or maybe the boxes from beeh (goshdarnit whats the name...) ah catacombs yes thats it. Me personally I wold love to see the 320+ attack cloak back or the x2 drop one but yes impossible I know...

Well in conclusion hope the halloween event will not be the same as the last 2 years and if it is, atleast please mix up them rewards a little, change is always fun, Anyways... Have fun

Comment

Originally posted by (CM)Magitook View Post
                                If you could choose one item to be added to the list, what would it be? Maybe I can try and get it added somehow to improve the rewards.

~Magitook

Gold Packages would be very nice and I think it's really not too overpowered to add them in the event, when I look at this unlucky "treasures"

Comment

Working...
                                X