Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[In-game] Treasure Hunt! (10/20/2015 - 10/27/2015) - UPDATED!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [In-game] Treasure Hunt! (10/20/2015 - 10/27/2015) - UPDATED!

TREASURE HUNT WEEK!

During the last Secret Drop event the monsters made the mistake and stole your loot. Well, they got what they deserved and most of you spent your time hunting and killing those evil little critters (and the big ones too obviously). You were successful, got most of your loot back and the monsters ran off. While doing so, they dropped the remaining items they still had any now you can pick up those items all across Madrigal!

This week, from Tuesday (10/20) til Tuesday (10/27) the following items will spawn all over Madrigal. Well, not all of Madrigal unfortunately. The monsters were afraid of the premium maps after you killed so many of them on those maps during the Secret Drop event. Therefore the items from the list won't drop on the premium maps.

The items will be dropped once per day. So grab your gear with the highest speed awakenings and rush through Madrigal, searching for all those items dropped by the monsters!
    Name
    Description
    Soul-linked
    Pineapple Cone Recovers 160 HP
    No
    Fruit Icewater Recovers 334 HP
    No
    Icecream Cake Recovers 607 HP
    No
    Peach Punch Pure drink that contains organic ingredients. Recovers 2000 MP
    No
    FLY Increases your movement speed by 15% for 1 hour.
    No
    FOR Increases your Defense Power by 150 for one hour.
    No
    FUN Increases your Attack Power by 200 for 1 hour.
    No
    Blue Giant Teddy Bear Increases defense by 150 and both ranged and melee block rates by 5% for 30 minutes.
    Yes
    Yellow Giant Teddy Bear Increases defense by 5% and HP by 300 for 30 minutes.
    Yes
    Pink Giant Teddy Bear Increases attack by 100 and PvP damage by 5% for 30 minutes.
    Yes
    Easter Egg Collect 100 of these and turn them into the Egg Decorator to get a Festive Easter Egg Basket.
    No
    Purple Egg Increases your Stamina (STA) by +3 for 5 minutes.
    No
    Green Egg Increases your Intelligence (INT) by +3 for 5 minutes.
    No
    Blue Egg Increases your Dexterity (DEX) by +3 for 5 minutes.
    No
    Red Egg Increases your Strength (STR) by +3 for 5 minutes.
    No
    Sky Blue Egg Increases your Parry Rate by 5% for 5 minutes.
    No
    Pink Egg Increase your Critical Hit Chance by 5% for 5 minutes.
    No
    Yellow Egg Increase your Attack Speed by 5% for 5 minutes.
    No
    White Egg Decreases your Casting Time by 5% for 5 minutes.
    No
    Gray Egg Increases your Defense by +3 for 5 minutes.
    No
    Orange Egg Increases your Chance to Hit by 5% for 5 minutes.
    No
    Remantis Laccotte A favorite of fine food connoisseurs throughout Madrigal, this delectable dish completely restores your Health Points (HP). Delicious!!
    No
    General Teleport Map Allows you to teleport to many different areas of the world instantly. Each teleport consumes one map.
    No
    Premium Teleport Map Allows you to teleport to many different areas of the world instantly. This map also allows you to save locations in order to return directly to them later. Each teleport consumes one map.
    No
    Sunstone Rare Stone used for General upgrading: +1 to +10. (5 Sunstones and 5 Moonstones makes a Shining Oricalkum)
    No
    Moonstone Rare stone used to pierce suits, upgrade jewelery, and remove gems from weapons. (5 Moonstones and 5 Sunstones makes a Shining Oricalkum)
    No
    Shining Oricalkum Rare stone for the creation of Unique and Ultimate Weapons. (Upgrades Ultimate Weapons: +1 to +10)
    No
    Aminus Jewelry Box This beautifully crafted box contains treasure from deep within the Aminus Dungeon. It might contain various Jewelry or other treasure.
    No
    Aminus Treasure Box This beautifully crafted box contains treasure from deep within the Aminus Dungeon. It might contain various Jewels and Suit Piercing Cards or other treasure.
    No
    Aminus Piercing Box This beautifully crafted box contains treasure from deep within the Aminus Dungeon. It might contain various Weapon Piercing Cards or other treasure.
    No
    Blessing of the Pet Tamer Return a pet to its previous Level with 99.99% Exp. Gives you a chance to get a higher pet bonus.(The possible pet level: C/B/A/S)
    No
    Merchant's Permit (1 Day) This permit allows you to register up to 50 items in the Consignment Market. Lasts (1 Day).
    No
    Old Guardian's Sword The perfect skin!
    Yes
    Old Guardian's Two-Handed Sword The perfect skin!
    Yes
    Old Guardian's Axe The perfect skin!
    Yes
    Old Guardian's Two-Handed Axe The perfect skin!
    Yes
    Old Guardian's Knuckle The perfect skin!
    Yes
    Old Guardian's Stick The perfect skin!
    Yes
    Old Guardian's Wand The perfect skin!
    Yes
    Old Guardian's Staff The perfect skin!
    Yes
    Old Guardian's Bow The perfect skin!
    Yes
    Old Guardian's Yoyo The perfect skin!
    Yes
    Bamboo Stick The infamous bamboo stick!
    No
    Refresher Hold (Event) A curious blue potion that grants the imbiber unlimited Magic Points (MP) for a limited time. Note that this item is no trade.
    Yes
    Scroll of SProtect This scroll prevents the loss of equipment in the event of upgrade or elemental attribute upgrade failure. To use, activate the scroll before attempting the upgrade. The scroll is consumed in the process.
    No
    Scroll of GProtect This scroll protects armor suits, weapons, and shields from breaking when a piercing fails. To use, place scroll in the appropriate box on the Piercing Menu before attempting the piercing. The scroll is consumed during the piercing process.
    No
    Gold Package Package including a 7 Days Azria Ticket, 3 of Scroll of amplification ES(S), 4 of Upcut Stone
    No
    Pet tamer Box Contains useful items for your pet!
    No

Originally posted by Sniper
    it drops from?? 15 wbove??
    The items don't drop from monsters. Like the treasure hunt event last year, the items just spawn on the ground for everyone to pick up

~Magitook

Comment

ohh damn i forgot about that hahaha
      sniper 150H Kingpin of Attitude

Comment

no hero glasses box?? hahaha
        sniper 150H Kingpin of Attitude

Comment

are the event is spawn at all map anywhere else o.o?

Comment

Does the list at all? I can still remember that it was last time and S & 10% Random Box. Is there now no longer? Can anyone confirm this by the responsible?

Comment

Originally posted by ChaossonicX89 View Post
              Does the list at all? I can still remember that it was last time and S & 10% Random Box. Is there now no longer? Can anyone confirm this by the responsible?
              Unfortunately those were removed from the list, that's true.

~Magitook

Comment

Originally posted by (CM)Magitook View Post

Unfortunately those were removed from the list, that's true.

~Magitook

I can already think of what reason, it no longer exists in the event to me. I dedicate again to my RL. Because I know that my spare time was not wasted. xD

Comment

Hmmmm no s card boxes, no 10% card boxes, no shining moonstone boxes... Then only blessing of the pet tamer is worth it...

Comment

If you could choose one item to be added to the list, what would it be? Maybe I can try and get it added somehow to improve the rewards.

~Magitook

Comment

• IVlad
                      IVlad commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Gold Packages would be very nice and I think it's really not too overpowered to add them in the event, when I look at this unlucky "treasures"

• Baby5
                      Baby5 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes Gold Packages

shining moonstone box plzzzzzz.. ^_^

Comment

Ofcourse that would be the shining moonstone box... I want Hero Glasses =) But well it kinda overpowered too.... 30 days qamps is maybe a little too much. But I would like to hear others opinions

Comment

Would be nice if there was scroll of augmentation

Comment

Scroll of augmentation wouldnt be bad if its a rare drop

Comment

scroll of augmentation would be good too.. but i need that 30days ampli Q atm hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                            X