• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SirDeSo
    started a topic Dc error code {10060} every 1 min

Dc error code {10060} every 1 min

at every time press ( change character ) time is out and gives this error
    A connection Attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time , or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond  {10060}
    the game was working good but it happened suddenly and pc connection good no problems..so ?

• Carrot
    replied
    I need Answers..

Leave a comment:

• Anatoleh
    replied
    2016 , still happening every damn day , seriously administration don't give a fuck about it ? Lol.This is ridicilous.The only fix for this problem is to restart computer , this is fucking terrible.

Leave a comment:

• Mheze
    replied
    I think it has to do with our server or world rights. are all from the Philippines?

Leave a comment:

• Mechmouse
    replied
    //

Leave a comment:

• Dhenz
    replied
    look i found same issue before and this is the proof on the error 10060 is from webzen https://www.facebook.com/notes/445988972112209/

Leave a comment:

• Mechmouse
    replied
    //GM said it just our network?

http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/c9-...lp-error-10060

//really? all of us?

Leave a comment:

• Dhenz
    replied
    i dont know.. they focus updating on cash shop

Leave a comment:

• XBang
    replied
    Any new info to fix this? GM so silent on this topic

Leave a comment:

• Jumong
    replied
    Its a No vote for me cause to many Bugs in this game $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ its the Crapzen way buy buy buy buy never fix crap so when I can log in I will delete my 6 lvl 67 char and move on....PEACE

Leave a comment:

• MRcurity
    replied
    this issue is last 6 months ago until now they didn't fix about this kind of error. my friends and my guild mates they have this same issue. my character stuck on Ensilrot i cant move on waterford because i cant use portal and the portal asking channel when you move on the other continent. so i decide to uninstall the game and install again but did't fix the issue. WTF is this problem!

Leave a comment:

• Mechmouse
    replied
    \\Why is that GM here is not so active? i wish they just give us a notice that they are fixing it.

\\GM SLEEPING DON'T DISTURB.

Leave a comment:

• MRcurity
    replied
    i got this exact same error again when i go to portal and select channel and then game count 5,4,3,2,1,0 then after counting the 10060 is appeared on screen when i click on the game is gone!

Leave a comment:

• ItsH
    replied
    Is this going to be permanent or what? I've thought that they're going to fix it during the last maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• SirDeSo
    replied
    no chance to fix this bug ? lol rly gm(s) dont care

Leave a comment:

Working...
X