• Show
Clear All

• GM help.... Error 10060

exact same problem here..
    uninstall / install -not fix
    check files 20x - not fix
    reboot pc / reboot modem - not fix
    deleting files on regedit - not fix

i think this game will be down because this problem is about last 6 months and they didn't fix until now.
    i need to farm with my 12 level 67 charachter. im planing to quit in this game and delete all my charcter. kind a disappointed about this issue and no one GM's here online to remind the players about this!
    good bye moneyzen~!

We have checked with your account and it seems fine, please check with your network provider.

Comment

my net is excellent and good speed internet. why this happened to many players even my guild mates with different country and locations?
      any other solutions GM?

Comment

look GM same issue before from webzen https://www.facebook.com/notes/445988972112209/

Comment

The issue was solved on 2012, we have tested with your account and we can't find any issue. Please check if your have turn off other programs while play C9.

Comment

same problem here ... my connnection is good but still cant log in ?? really impossible if my connection is the problem..

Comment

please help sir ...many players might quit c9 because of this issue ..... >_<

Comment

\\ Its not our network. please do something about it.

Comment

ok GM thanks for your concern but please whatever happened please forward this latest error 10060 on dev to make fix about this on next patch because i'm not the only one have experiencing this error 10060 now GM. im playing smooth before and then yesterday i ask my group and they have a same error at the same time.

Comment

im having thesame prombem while logging in..

Comment

We have forwarded the issue to the team, please wait for further notice.

Comment

i hope this issue will be fixed ASAP(before maintenance).. got to exchange my tons of smoked chicken

Comment

my network / isp is ok and speed is excellent 20mbps with ping of "1"
                          GM help us. we cant play
                          24hrs finding solutions about this and nothing found any problem with my pc and network. i think the problem is from the webzen.

any GM's online here???? HELP!!!!

Comment

ok GM i hope you help us and fix this. we will wait and refresh on this page every minute.

Comment

• 4everyoung
                              4everyoung commented
                              Editing a comment
                              yeah.. im with you sir.. refresh every 30 sec..

• REDJUMPSUITAPPARATUS
                              Editing a comment
                              T_T ...damn ..i must exchanged my smoked chicken ASAP ...

Originally posted by Dhenz View Post
                            ok GM i hope you help us and fix this. we will wait and refresh on this page every minute.
                            me too guys i have 400 smoked chicken on mu other acct.

Comment

Working...
                            X