Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xigncode error

Hi!!
    i have a problem, that one with the Xigncode. I enter the game, select char, stay like 5 seconds, and the window pop up telling me that there is an error.

I tried the things in FAQ, i turn off my anti virus. I send my log file.

But the error continue.

I had this problem in the past, it was about a Windows 10 update.

I think this time is the same.

Can you fix the problem?

As always...i want to play

It happens to another one?

Comment

Try to check your Task Manager then under process look what's running that isn't familiar with you, there might be an application that runs without you knowing.

Comment

I bet on antivirus sofware. I have this issue on both my PC's. I updated my antivirus on both PC's. Avast on the main one and AVG on the second one. If I wanna play C9 I simply turn of protection. When you fire up the game then u can turn on ur protection back. If it would turn out thats something else, not an antivirus softwere then I suggest to e-mail support@wellbia.com with your xigncode.log file attachment. The file to send should be \C9\XIGNCODE_GP, you will probably see it as txt file. Send it. They respond in 15min max, some kind of bot does, but thats how I got to know thats my antivirus fault. GL

Rakhdan (EU)

@KINGC9EU

Comment

I had same problem right after windows 10 update couple days ago. It's another windows 10 bug. Hopefully webzen fixes it at some point, if not bye C9.

Comment

(adding it here too Warath )

I had the same issue, dated 14/11, but the update was just a coincidence, the real issue was the antivirus (maybe a little of both).

I temporally disabled it at first to debug, it worked; later I placed it between the exceptions but I hope this gets resolved in the future.

My antivirus is AVG free edition.

Comment

Working...
            X