Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gameplay improvement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Here's some:
    1. Let us define the interact command key, or at least bind it to something not as likely to cause as much trouble in dungeons, like the key set to pick up items. When there's chests, shrines, or what not right around where you're trying to fight, with it also using the basic attack key to interact with these items, instead of attacking as I wanted to, I'll end up stopping to use the thing, or just end up standing there doing nothing.
    2. Let us see our current, and required character, and crafting XP as numbers, not just a percentage. We see our XP gains for both as numbers, but see our current XP as a percentage of what we need, so all our gain values don't mean much to us other than bigger numbers, are better.
    3. Except for rods, make all currently character bound fishing items, account bound instead. Especially since all fishing items have been removed from the cash shop (might want to rename the "pets & fishing" tab to just "pets"), having it one way, or the other is all about gameplay, and quality of life stuff anyhow.
    4. Make all the character bound daily card mini-game rewards, daily work rewards, and at least some event rewards/drops, account bound.
    5. Make the card mini-game reset at a specified time like it was "mistakenly" doing when first introduced, it was just more convenient that way.
    6. Make crafting faster, or make it so when queuing multiple crafts at once, they are all done in one go, rather than one at a time. Crafting is a needlessly time consuming activity, especially when we have fishing for an AFK activity.
    7. Break up the artisan crafting lists more. For instance, for the tailor put all the remodeling crafts in their own list, and each class they can make equipment for get their own list.
    8. Make some of the daily buffs gained after completing a dungeon for the first time that day, scale with the level of your character. Ones like the HP & MP, and Heath & Intelligence buffs are just so small that they're rather useless to higher level chars.
    9. Make Leona's Potions that we can get from daily quest reward chests, not suck. Maybe by making them restore a small percentage of your HP, and MP, rather than a tiny fixed amount, that even at low levels is trivial.
    10. Don't have a fully charged fury bar expire, or if you must do that, at least provide an actual countdown timer so we know how much time is left, and/or have actions that would fill the bar, reset the timer once it's full.
    11. Give us the option to always have the aiming reticule visible when playing any character, rather than it only always shown for some.
    12. Provide some form of clear timers to indicate how much time summoned pets (ones from combat skills) have left.
    13. Add a recall skill to classes that have skills that summon mobile pets, like the Nightstalker. This way when moving to another area, you can recall those pets to your position, rather than losing them.
    14. Remove that whole stance changing thing from Ertas, and just have the melee stance the only stance, with all skills used from it. Other classes have a mix of melee, and ranged skills without the need to swap stances, so why was it felt necessary for this class? IF it had a plethora of skills used for either, so you'd need to focus on the skills of one stance, or pick, and choose skills from both, then it'd make sense, but she doesn't even have all that many available skills. Stance swapping just feels unnecessary, and makes trying to use what can be a somewhat squishy class, that is crippled by skill bugs (she is worse off than any other class, even Nightstalkers), even more troublesome.
    15. Make pets (the ones from the cash shop) account bound, rather than character bound, and their stones placed in the cash tab, rather than general tab. With how they work, I guess the idea is to try to maximize the per character profit, but at the same time, you're losing potential profit from people that don't want to deal with a RNG system that could for instance keep giving wisdom based pets, to strength based characters. With them being account bound, then such matters aren't as much of a concern, at least for those with multiple chars, while at the same time with their stones being in the cash tab, people would have to buy the warehouse cash tab unlock item to take advantage of the fact they're actually account bound items.
    16. Sell basic rare grade pets (again, the cash shop ones) directly, rather than in RNG boxes, while just having the stronger ones produced randomly through the combine system.
    17. Pets (again, the cash shop ones) I find keep getting stuck somewhere, please make them ignore the geometry of the game, and stick beside you, rather than wander off on their own at times.
    18. Make all level 10, and 15 Mystic equipment have only strength bonuses, not strength, or wisdom. No base, or elite Mystic skills use wisdom, only Ertas do, making wisdom on such low level equipment completely useless.
    19. Make Mystic dialogue louder, other than basic grunts while attacking, I just can't hear what my Mystics, or Mystic NPCs are saying, as they're too quiet relative to most other voice work. The same goes for many of the NPCs in Ensilrot.
    20. Add another practice arena like the current one, except that it follows PvE rules, rather than PvP rules, has training dummies of different sizes, each with a stationary, and mobile version, lets us instantly refill our fury gauge through the arena UI, plus will record the damage we did, with the ability to reset that record to zero manually.
    21. Show the mob name, and HP bar (if you should be able to see it) by default, rather than only after you've damaged them.
    22. Make it so you can remove your equipped stack of automatic bait without it cancelling the current cast, since that wastes a unit of bait, and makes stopping when you want without wasting bait a pain.
    23. When using Magic Primers, have it use them from all available stacks, not just one stack, starting from the general tab, and character bound ones, with cash tab, unbound ones last. Currently we have them in four, or five different stacks, and considering how few general tab character bound ones we get from the Archery Event, and how many we may need to unlock much of anything, adding Magic Primers in that event was pretty much useless.
    24. Tidy up various item stacks, and the marketplace. I for instance have two stacks of character bound Cosmos Stones on my one char, since they came from different sources, and don't stack together, but the same happens with some other items as well. Then there's multiple entries of the same item in the market place, like the +11 weapon enhancement stone has around four entries, and after adding that cash shop weapon box just recently, that doubled the number of entries for those weapons. Also for some costumes/gears where each of the variants of a set are listed, only one of the listings for a part is used to search all of the variants, making the other listings, clutter, I believe the Witchblade Temperian Uniform parts do this.
    Last edited by JustSomeGuy; 11-03-17, 08:02 AM. Reason: Added #22-24, plus modified #4, and #19.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by JustSomeGuy View Post
      Here's some:
      1. Let us define the interact command key, or at least bind it to something not as likely to cause as much trouble in dungeons, like the key set to pick up items. When there's chests, shrines, or what not right around where you're trying to fight, with it also using the basic attack key to interact with these items, instead of attacking as I wanted to, I'll end up stopping to use the thing, or just end up standing there doing nothing.
      2. Let us see our current, and required character, and crafting XP as numbers, not just a percentage. We see our XP gains for both as numbers, but see our current XP as a percentage of what we need, so all our gain values don't mean much to us other than bigger numbers, are better.
      3. Except for rods, make all currently character bound fishing items, account bound instead. Especially since all fishing items have been removed from the cash shop (might want to rename the "pets & fishing" tab to just "pets"), having it one way, or the other is all about gameplay, and quality of life stuff anyhow.
      4. Make all the character bound daily card mini-game rewards, daily work rewards, and at least some event rewards/drops, account bound.
      5. Make the card mini-game reset at a specified time like it was "mistakenly" doing when first introduced, it was just more convenient that way.
      6. Make crafting faster, or make it so when queuing multiple crafts at once, they are all done in one go, rather than one at a time. Crafting is a needlessly time consuming activity, especially when we have fishing for an AFK activity.
      7. Break up the artisan crafting lists more. For instance, for the tailor put all the remodeling crafts in their own list, and each class they can make equipment for get their own list.
      8. Make some of the daily buffs gained after completing a dungeon for the first time that day, scale with the level of your character. Ones like the HP & MP, and Heath & Intelligence buffs are just so small that they're rather useless to higher level chars.
      9. Make Leona's Potions that we can get from daily quest reward chests, not suck. Maybe by making them restore a small percentage of your HP, and MP, rather than a tiny fixed amount, that even at low levels is trivial.
      10. Don't have a fully charged fury bar expire, or if you must do that, at least provide an actual countdown timer so we know how much time is left, and/or have actions that would fill the bar, reset the timer once it's full.
      11. Give us the option to always have the aiming reticule visible when playing any character, rather than it only always shown for some.
      12. Provide some form of clear timers to indicate how much time summoned pets (ones from combat skills) have left.
      13. Add a recall skill to classes that have skills that summon mobile pets, like the Nightstalker. This way when moving to another area, you can recall those pets to your position, rather than losing them.
      14. Remove that whole stance changing thing from Ertas, and just have the melee stance the only stance, with all skills used from it. Other classes have a mix of melee, and ranged skills without the need to swap stances, so why was it felt necessary for this class? IF it had a plethora of skills used for either, so you'd need to focus on the skills of one stance, or pick, and choose skills from both, then it'd make sense, but she doesn't even have all that many available skills. Stance swapping just feels unnecessary, and makes trying to use what can be a somewhat squishy class, that is crippled by skill bugs (she is worse off than any other class, even Nightstalkers), even more troublesome.
      15. Make pets (the ones from the cash shop) account bound, rather than character bound, and their stones placed in the cash tab, rather than general tab. With how they work, I guess the idea is to try to maximize the per character profit, but at the same time, you're losing potential profit from people that don't want to deal with a RNG system that could for instance keep giving wisdom based pets, to strength based characters. With them being account bound, then such matters aren't as much of a concern, at least for those with multiple chars, while at the same time with their stones being in the cash tab, people would have to buy the warehouse cash tab unlock item to take advantage of the fact they're actually account bound items.
      16. Sell basic rare grade pets (again, the cash shop ones) directly, rather than in RNG boxes, while just having the stronger ones produced randomly through the combine system.
      17. Pets (again, the cash shop ones) I find keep getting stuck somewhere, please make them ignore the geometry of the game, and stick beside you, rather than wander off on their own at times.
      18. Make all level 10, and 15 Mystic equipment have only strength bonuses, not strength, or wisdom. No base, or elite Mystic skills use wisdom, only Ertas do, making wisdom on such low level equipment completely useless.
      19. Make Mystic dialogue louder, other than basic grunts while attacking, I just can't hear what my Mystics, or Mystic NPCs are saying, as they're too quiet relative to most other voice work. The same goes for many of the NPCs in Ensilrot.
      20. Add another practice arena like the current one, except that it follows PvE rules, rather than PvP rules, has training dummies of different sizes, each with a stationary, and mobile version, lets us instantly refill our fury gauge through the arena UI, plus will record the damage we did, with the ability to reset that record to zero manually.
      21. Show the mob name, and HP bar (if you should be able to see it) by default, rather than only after you've damaged them.
      22. Make it so you can remove your equipped stack of automatic bait without it cancelling the current cast, since that wastes a unit of bait, and makes stopping when you want without wasting bait a pain.
      23. When using Magic Primers, have it use them from all available stacks, not just one stack, starting from the general tab, and character bound ones, with cash tab, unbound ones last. Currently we have them in four, or five different stacks, and considering how few general tab character bound ones we get from the Archery Event, and how many we may need to unlock much of anything, adding Magic Primers in that event was pretty much useless.
      24. Tidy up various item stacks, and the marketplace. I for instance have two stacks of character bound Cosmos Stones on my one char, since they came from different sources, and don't stack together, but the same happens with some other items as well. Then there's multiple entries of the same item in the market place, like the +11 weapon enhancement stone has around four entries, and after adding that cash shop weapon box just recently, that doubled the number of entries for those weapons. Also for some costumes/gears where each of the variants of a set are listed, only one of the listings for a part is used to search all of the variants, making the other listings, clutter, I believe the Witchblade Temperian Uniform parts do this.
      1. Esc - Preferences - other - key settings
      2. Why would u want a huge number in exp, it would only make messy ~ % is fine
      3. Fish are account bound, what you need to purchase is a Fishing Bag & Fishing bag Voucher with Fish coins from the shop at NPC Dwaiz in Waterford ~ would recommend checking all the NPC's options to answer more questions you had on this.
      4. With this i agree, however only referring to mini-game ~ the rest is good as it is?
      5. Disagree, mini-game has a random reset timer that can be several hours up to 24hours till next game, it's enjoyable to have it say "next game in 6 hours" at times <3
      6. There are buffs that make craft speed quicker ~ however it has been years since they last released these! It' would be cool they make it somehow farmable too, perhaps in a future update of survival? ~ or from the daily taskboard quest possible drop in the chest, just as resu scrolls are ~ or perhaps release them in some other events or chests.
      7. This would take the work essense away, not a good idea
      8. It's good to have this randomized, however the best idea of change in this would be taking away Bonus Exp buff when max. level has been reached
      9. You can get these also from smaller GP relic bags ~ would say they are perfectly farmable if you really want these
      10. It would be nice to make a soon to 'expire' fury gauge indicate it's soon to expire.. perhaps let it change color or flash a bit if you're getting 'there'
      11. This game is not click to walk, click to attack.. this game involves keyboard gameplay and a crossfire should only be skill depending. However if theres a large demand in a permanent crossfire, they could add this in the video options to turn on or off.. however i doubt there is a large demand for this.
      12. pets from combat skills are ->skills<- meaning they have cool down ~ above the skills on keyboard on your screen you can see a smaller image of skills with a timer that are still on cool down.. you are able to use these pet's again once that timer is over. ~ the life of the pet however is shown with a hp bar above it's head, just like other skills like traps have one & the time it takes for your pet to expire naturally is shown once you scroll over the skill ~ any other indication is overrated
      13. pet's follow.. however the reabin tower for example has a bug that pets stay behind. pets like titania and banshee u have to see as 'traps' just like scout has.. once again, all these pets are Skills/Traps, you have to start seeing them like this(?)
      14. The ideal behind the erta they did right, all they have to do is fix bugs..
      15. Pets should stay character bound, these are buffs to one character alone, just like auspices and wings
      16. no
      17. yes
      18. Disagree, considering once you chose to be a erta you may have no wis items to build yourself, other then items your level or lower found in dungeons during leveling, theres a simple logic behind this.
      19. Mystic's attack sound's are loud enough, however if you want to personalize your sound settings - Esc, Preferences ~ Audio ~ Have fun!
      20. if you want to practise PVE with PVE rules, go PVE.. it's quite simple(?)
      21. Nah, you would like to know the area you affect by using a skill, having it start with no bars at all will show a player which mobs he hit during a attack once hp bar is shown, this allows the player to understand their class better.
      22. You must equip a item before use, and unequip if you'd like to stack it.. this is the games logic, this shouldnt change, take the small 5second effort lol
      23. Yes all those stacks are annoying, however needed for players to attend to multiple different events and parts of the game to make their stacks grow.. yes very annoying, but it does make sense to raise activity on the game. Look at it from a company type of view
      24. Read 23^

      Comment


      • #18
        Item [Reabin Dominator's Chest] ~ should by now (after the completing of Reabin?) contain the unique accesories as the item description promises us.

        Guild Master ~ should be able to kick a player of any rank & with the kick of the player, if located in the Guild House ~ should disconnect the player immediately with a rollback on last actions made during stay on the Guild's Warehouse. ~ it is unlogical that when a player is kicked from the guild, it can stay in the Guild House.

        Social Media ~ You guys REALLY should do one of those Facebook Ads for C9 i bet you will draw thousands of players.. Please guys do something about advertising! Perhaps even a like & share & Win post? Pick some random players that spread the love to chose a desired weapon of +17 or so? Or give away a desired unique necklace? ~ Us players that stayed with you, sponsored you like crazy and still are doing so, we believe in our game, we love our game.. We know it's potential, you guys can grow.. all it needs is little simple marketing, it does not even have to cost much.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Candy View Post
          1. Esc - Preferences - other - key settings
          There's isn't an option to change the interact command, if there was, I wouldn't be making the suggestion.

          Originally posted by Candy View Post
          2. Why would u want a huge number in exp, it would only make messy ~ % is fine
          I like seeing those numbers for the reasons I stated. Some games will show you the actual numbers in a tool tip like box, others can let you select which is shown. You sound like the type that believes that if someone doesn't think the same way you do on a subjective matter, they're wrong.

          Originally posted by Candy View Post
          3. Fish are account bound, what you need to purchase is a Fishing Bag & Fishing bag Voucher with Fish coins from the shop at NPC Dwaiz in Waterford ~ would recommend checking all the NPC's options to answer more questions you had on this.
          Like I said, with fishing items having been removed from the cash shop, having it one way, or the other is all about gameplay, and quality of life stuff, the suggestion is a quality of life improvement one. You're really coming off as one of those blowhard know it alls, that tries to impose your own subjective views on others, without even looking to see if you know as much as you think you do.

          Originally posted by Candy View Post
          5. Disagree, mini-game has a random reset timer that can be several hours up to 24hours till next game, it's enjoyable to have it say "next game in 6 hours" at times <3
          It does not seem to be random. Seems like after you play it will be available again after 24 hours, and so long you play again before 48 hours, or maybe a maintenance, that reset time will stay. I found the consistent reset time it used at the start preferable, and easier to work with, so I made the suggestion. Again, you're sounding the same way again, I suggest you look up what the meaning of subjective is.

          Originally posted by Candy View Post
          6. There are buffs that make craft speed quicker ~ however it has been years since they last released these! It' would be cool they make it somehow farmable too, perhaps in a future update of survival? ~ or from the daily taskboard quest possible drop in the chest, just as resu scrolls are ~ or perhaps release them in some other events or chests.
          Or they could just make it faster by default. I've never seen anyone compliment a game for having a long, slow crafting system. Although when for instance Guild Wars 2 came out, and it had a system where the first craft in a queue would take say five seconds, with each subsequent one in the queue taking about half as long as the one before it, so a queue of 100 would be done in no time, people did compliment that.

          Originally posted by Candy View Post
          7. This would take the work essense away, not a good idea
          I don't think you even understood, or perhaps read the suggestion. Right now the "Products" list as the suggestion stated is this long, mess of a list, with remodelling items, equipment crafts, consumables, and some misc stuff. I'm suggesting they split that one long list, into multiple smaller lists, one for each grouping, so you can find what you want more easily.

          Originally posted by Candy View Post
          8. It's good to have this randomized, however the best idea of change in this would be taking away Bonus Exp buff when max. level has been reached
          Don't respond to stuff you clearly didn't read. No where did I suggest the removal of randomization, I suggested that bonuses like the HP & MP one scale with your level, so they could actually be beneficial at higher levels, as 800 HP & MP when you're sitting on 15k+ HP, and about 8k MP, is nothing.

          Originally posted by Candy View Post
          9. You can get these also from smaller GP relic bags ~ would say they are perfectly farmable if you really want these
          You know what, I'm not even going to read, or respond to the rest, as you clearly stopped reading what I wrote anyhow.
          Last edited by JustSomeGuy; 13-03-17, 07:48 PM.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Candy View Post
            Social Media ~ You guys REALLY should do one of those Facebook Ads for C9 i bet you will draw thousands of players.. Please guys do something about advertising! Perhaps even a like & share & Win post? Pick some random players that spread the love to chose a desired weapon of +17 or so? Or give away a desired unique necklace? ~ Us players that stayed with you, sponsored you like crazy and still are doing so, we believe in our game, we love our game.. We know it's potential, you guys can grow.. all it needs is little simple marketing, it does not even have to cost much.
            Advertising/promotion for old game like C9 should be during the launch of a major update, in a form of news release in the various gaming media. This is the reason that there should be at least one major update every year.

            An old game can become renew by adding 'II' in its name, and will be considered a new game by others following a major update. For example of old games being renewed: Perfect World II (a 12 years old game), and there are many similar example old games being renewed successfully in the Chinese online gaming companies. In this situation, the news release will be about game release, for example with invitation for closed beta testing, up to offerings in open beta.

            In the last update, C9 have an expansion update, but it is based on known expansion that is pending, so it is not consider a major update, nevertheless we do have news release for that which is part of the advertising/promotion. A major update involved major change/improvement in the game, such as new engine, new mechanics, new class, new map, etc. which are necessary to keep an old game alive.

            For old games, as long as players enjoy and like the game, they will bring their friends over, but if a game make them suffered, for example, a lot of farming, losing money in rng, etc. players will hesitate to bring their friends to the game. The company should focus on making the next major update that will bring more fun to players and eliminate the elements of the game that make players suffered. Then naturally the players will do the advertising for the game through their own circle of friends.
            Last edited by Jodhi; 14-03-17, 04:22 AM.

            Comment


            • #21

              Dimensional Books:
              1 - Combination System) Another point that never made sense is that all combinations must be super random. Your game has grown to many more books and classes, it is harder these day's to get books of need. I would suggest when 6 books of the same base-class are combined, that the player get's the book of the base-class they combined with. (Example; 6x Witchblade books results in a book for any Witchblade class) This highers the chances of players getting books of classes they actually play, without lowering the purposes of Dimensional ticket events and the overall farming of Dimensionals, considering you would still need 6 books for the combine. ~ This act would also increase book farmings and in game/actvity by much(!)

              about that, for me its a main issue, im farming dims with and without event and have opened 15 chars already with character expander item, i thought it would go less harder with more chars but not realy, last sunday (19-3-17) i have farmed 90 runs in dim event to get a single perfect book, in combination system it will probably wont be any handful so yes basically i have wasted 2 hours on dim event farm and 720*8 wcoins for char expansion. im not giving the solution but here mr GM the problem is in front of you try to seek for solution for the community. yes, its not only me regarding that issue but im speaking in behalf of many players.

              Comment


              • Candy
                Candy commented
                Editing a comment
                Absolutely feel your pain..

            • #22
              NS and Erta bugs were "noted" many times. Even I wrote tickets about it. So cool GM noted it. Like it would make any difference... But Slayer hybrid? WTF? you can max ice ball and helldive smash pf. they made nice rework dont ruin it with ridiculous ideas. Scout in fact is hybrid now. Many books for physicall skill, physicall attack buff, physicall attack skills. Feel free to make him hybrid.
              There's some things you just can't change...

              Comment

              Working...
              X