Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameplay improvement

Dear Webzenners,

To draw a bit more attention to following points iv'e decided to open up a topic on the forums..
    Following points are aimed to get the game more active, to shine some light on long time annoyances and/or bugs, and to better it overall.

Guild House:
    1- Expansion) Releasing the "House Grade 5" with suitable requirements, and with the house having extra benefits such as; extra warehouse tab, extra buff/furniture storage space, even a extra cash shop warehouse tab (only available to the ones that have yet purchased the cash inventory key) ~ You kept growing your game with more and more items, we can't store them anymore for sharing... You gave us bigger inventories, but forgot guild's need them too.

2- Decorations) When moving around furnitures in the house, after having moved certain items, they dissapear of the buff list. I know you could right click on the item in the house and move it anyways (even if gone from list)~ but this does not count for all items, such as Carpets/Rugs, once these items are gone from the list & you still want to give them a place, you'd have to leave guild house edit mode, and re-enter.. A change of decorations could take up hours because of these bugs.

3- Members) Currently the members list on a lvl20 guild will show a max. of 220 members, however the total amount of members shown is the total of alt characters.. In my guild's case (CritHappens) this is shown as 726/220, while the guild not being full.. i do not know how many actual accounts are within the guild.. ever.... Suggest you add a extra number to it, that of "actual accounts" ~ so perhaps in a format like 726~200/220 or so. (This never made sense why you would show a max, but count a different)

Dimensional Books:
    1 - Combination System) Another point that never made sense is that all combinations must be super random. Your game has grown to many more books and classes, it is harder these day's to get books of need. I would suggest when 6 books of the same base-class are combined, that the player get's the book of the base-class they combined with. (Example; 6x Witchblade books results in a book for any Witchblade class) This highers the chances of players getting books of classes they actually play, without lowering the purposes of Dimensional ticket events and the overall farming of Dimensionals, considering you would still need 6 books for the combine. ~ This act would also increase book farmings and in game/actvity by much(!)

Mini-Game:
    1- Bugs: Sometimes after dragging out a card from the screen, the slot the card was in won't hold a new card- meaning u have one card less in your vision till end game.
    - Sometimes after dragging out a card from the screen, the card gets "duplicated" and half of the time this does happen, the game becomes 'unclickable' where as game/ticket will be lost.

2- Items: From my experience mini-game is a super random game with super random drops, therefor i am not certain the following is considered a bug, however it's annoying and does not do what the title suggest. However there's items that drop for ex. Skill Partial Reset [Account-Bound] ~ but in fact being bound to the inventory of the character u played mini game with. / Also some items are missing proper titles/names such as Lucky stone R2, is just named [] ` i could go on and on, but many mini-game items don't make sense.

Long term Class-Complaints:
    1- Dead Classes: Following classes are in need of a Rebalance to match up with the game in current state, this involves overall gameplay as well in pve as pvp, as possible books/sets. Berserker was your games "face" of fighter in the early C9.. The Bersk has been long outdated and lost, i suggest this class needs the biggest make-over. However not only the bersk is a neglected fighter class, so is the Blade Master(!) - And i do remember some years ago... You guys promised a Reaperess Rebalance this may have been around the time of Warrior rebalance or before - but she never got her rebalance.. Rip Reap too.

2- Hybrids: There aren't many, but they do excist. But the better example would be the Taoist, the Image of as well Physical as Magical damage. I have a Hybrid Tao, considering Taoist is also one of the Dead classes, i'd recommend to do a Hybrid update on her.. For example a Hybrid book set ~ Or Buffing her Damages in PVE by a lot.. Even a full magic Tao or full Str Tao, isent what it used to be.. Almost useless in PVE, being Hybrid makes her more acceptable, but having a huge lack of damage. ~ Other Hybrids may be Scouts and Slayers, which also would look cool and interesting to play if being hybrid is buffed somehow.

3- NightStalker: I can't give points on all classes that need change and are long-term complained about, however considering you guys threw Nightstalker on the server as a class of bugs & still after these years not fixed her. I will just mention her, because the largest annoyance in your game ever... is a skill you cant press/use properly, it screws your whole game play.. and considering all other classes can use all their skills when pressed... Nightstalkers Flicker Blade is still and always a bugged skill you have to press twice, somethimes 3 times before it works.. ~ Also when playing Reabin's Guardian Tower your pet's summoned will not follow you to the next floors, meaning NS pets are 100% useless in the tower. ~ NS Ultimate Fury is uselessly bugged still (also the Erta's Ultimate needs a fix!)

~ These are just a "few" points from the tip of my head that need attention, im sure i forgot to mention much more, but no worries, i will add more later. Thank you.

EDIT: ~ NS Ultimate Fury is uselessly bugged still (also the Erta's Ultimate needs a fix!)
    Last edited by Candy; 26-02-17, 12:36 PM.

Originally posted by Candy View Post
    Dear Webzenners,

To draw a bit more attention to following points iv'e decided to open up a topic on the forums..
    Following points are aimed to get the game more active, to shine some light on long time annoyances and/or bugs, and to better it overall.

Guild House:
    1- Expansion) Releasing the "House Grade 5" with suitable requirements, and with the house having extra benefits such as; extra warehouse tab, extra buff/furniture storage space, even a extra cash shop warehouse tab (only available to the ones that have yet purchased the cash inventory key) ~ You kept growing your game with more and more items, we can't store them anymore for sharing... You gave us bigger inventories, but forgot guild's need them too.

And maybe the need to add Guild related quests or instances in which only guild members can participate and get rewards like guild materials.

2- Decorations) When moving around furnitures in the house, after having moved certain items, they dissapear of the buff list. I know you could right click on the item in the house and move it anyways (even if gone from list)~ but this does not count for all items, such as Carpets/Rugs, once these items are gone from the list & you still want to give them a place, you'd have to leave guild house edit mode, and re-enter.. A change of decorations could take up hours because of these bugs.

3- Members) Currently the members list on a lvl20 guild will show a max. of 220 members, however the total amount of members shown is the total of alt characters.. In my guild's case (CritHappens) this is shown as 726/220, while the guild not being full.. i do not know how many actual accounts are within the guild.. ever.... Suggest you add a extra number to it, that of "actual accounts" ~ so perhaps in a format like 726~200/220 or so. (This never made sense why you would show a max, but count a different)

Yeah, it's always confusing especially when we had to clear a guild from inactive guild. All because of the current number of members which is inaccurate.

Dimensional Books:
    1 - Combination System) Another point that never made sense is that all combinations must be super random. Your game has grown to many more books and classes, it is harder these day's to get books of need. I would suggest when 6 books of the same base-class are combined, that the player get's the book of the base-class they combined with. (Example; 6x Witchblade books results in a book for any Witchblade class) This highers the chances of players getting books of classes they actually play, without lowering the purposes of Dimensional ticket events and the overall farming of Dimensionals, considering you would still need 6 books for the combine. ~ This act would also increase book farmings and in game/actvity by much(!)

Agreed. This will also make players share books in dungeons/ Dimensional Fissure events as the main reason players want such events is to get a chance from combining as many books just to get skill books of their desired classes. Even with this idea, the chance of getting the desired book is too slim, WEBZEN tends to make skill book system much harder with every additional class added.

Mini-Game:
    1- Bugs: Sometimes after dragging out a card from the screen, the slot the card was in won't hold a new card- meaning u have one card less in your vision till end game.
    - Sometimes after dragging out a card from the screen, the card gets "duplicated" and half of the time this does happen, the game becomes 'unclickable' where as game/ticket will be lost.

I play in a slow pace so that I don't mess up with my progress because of this bug.

2- Items: From my experience mini-game is a super random game with super random drops, therefor i am not certain the following is considered a bug, however it's annoying and does not do what the title suggest. However there's items that drop for ex. Skill Partial Reset [Account-Bound] ~ but in fact being bound to the inventory of the character u played mini game with. / Also some items are missing proper titles/names such as Lucky stone R2, is just named [] ` i could go on and on, but many mini-game items don't make sense.

Needless to say that rewards are sometimes a joke even when getting a good score. At least rewards quality should be adjusted to the player's highest character level in his/her account.

Long term Class-Complaints:
    1- Dead Classes: Following classes are in need of a Rebalance to match up with the game in current state, this involves overall gameplay as well in pve as pvp, as possible books/sets. Berserker was your games "face" of fighter in the early C9.. The Bersk has been long outdated and lost, i suggest this class needs the biggest make-over. However not only the bersk is a neglected fighter class, so is the Blade Master(!) - And i do remember some years ago... You guys promised a Reaperess Rebalance this may have been around the time of Warrior rebalance or before - but she never got her rebalance.. Rip Reap too.

And Demonisher too. She still sucks in PvE. Raebin books have cool effect but lack damage when compared to the other classes.

2- Hybrids: There aren't many, but they do excist. But the better example would be the Taoist, the Image of as well Physical as Magical damage. I have a Hybrid Tao, considering Taoist is also one of the Dead classes, i'd recommend to do a Hybrid update on her.. For example a Hybrid book set ~ Or Buffing her Damages in PVE by a lot.. Even a full magic Tao or full Str Tao, isent what it used to be.. Almost useless in PVE, being Hybrid makes her more acceptable, but having a huge lack of damage. ~ Other Hybrids may be Scouts and Slayers, which also would look cool and interesting to play if being hybrid is buffed somehow.

Agreed about Taoist and Scout. But Slayer is doing fine after getting rebalanced/reworked. But some skills look useful against other players (PvP and intrusion) as utility skills like Ice Ball and Horizon Dagger. Fear Throw is also a good skill in PvE. All of these skills should receive some replacement to be more useful for an STR class. I wouldn't recommend to make Slayer have hybrid skill build because it will be even more expensive to upgrade secondary weapon aside from the primary one.

3- NightStalker: I can't give points on all classes that need change and are long-term complained about, however considering you guys threw Nightstalker on the server as a class of bugs & still after these years not fixed her. I will just mention her, because the largest annoyance in your game ever... is a skill you cant press/use properly, it screws your whole game play.. and considering all other classes can use all their skills when pressed... Nightstalkers Flicker Blade is still and always a bugged skill you have to press twice, somethimes 3 times before it works.. ~ Also when playing Reabin's Guardian Tower your pet's summoned will not follow you to the next floors, meaning NS pets are 100% useless in the tower.

I had to remove Flicker and related skills from my build after I fed up from WEBZEN not providing a good fix. But Nighstalker is still one of my favorite classes. The last rebalance/rework wasn't a complete one. So, definitely devs should give more attention to the 3 year old bugs.

~ These are just a "few" points from the tip of my head that need attention, im sure i forgot to mention much more, but no worries, i will add more later. Thank you.

╔═..══════╗
    Game Guide
    ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Originally posted by Seraphiel View Post
      *(!)* And maybe the need to add Guild related quests or instances in which only guild members can participate and get rewards like guild materials.
      It would be absolutely awesome to have Guild related Quests!

*(!!) And Demonisher too. She still sucks in PvE. Raebin books have cool effect but lack damage when compared to the other classes.
      lol it pains me to say, that you are very right on the Demonisher... why i didnt mention before? Because shes simply Forgotten...! *When they released her the first time, they did PVE right... they necked her on rebalance some weeks after. They should turn back time on her.

Comment

PVP should have and option for DMG AND DEFENSE limit, ppl like much deathmatch but, not all the ppl here have OP gears that kill easly and a defense that is impossible to beat, someone come with that description and all leave the room cuz is boored when you know you can`t win cuz that, this is a PVP BASED GAME that his PVP IS DEAD.

Tournament pvp should be whit perfect 60 or 65 gear too, right now is about how big is your wallet and not your skills, and don`t come and say "if you know pvp you can kill an op geared as fk guy" LIES, is impossible to kill someone that you can`t deal any dmg.

Comment

I agree with yun, except there should not be a gear limit in any practice pvp, players can control who joins their rooms and starts.. and lock + rank restrict in the case of dm.

However you cannot have Ranked pvp being dominated by epic souls and master equipment ( no i'm not crying, i'm 4th on akene ) because the most skilled players cannot afford this luxary. The tournament also makes no sense because the geared players win 1st round , off the bat , then the remainder is left to fight and basically comes down to who has the best souls and acessories ( thundering and Glens etc ).

What should be done is an eariler sign up for the tournment where a box is given with specific timed gear, acessories or souls and must be used during the tourney or justs have all stats neutralized according to level and class when a match starts. Something similar should be done for ranked, because it makes no sense you promote unfair ranked pvp as you are doing now.

Also there is absolutely Nothing, not 1 thing free to play players can benefit from in this game lvl 65+ , everything free is timed, you need gold to buy extreamly expensive enhancement necessities. And you need a high enhancement to farm gold. Either the drop chance or the primer system has to go, The both is ridiculous... maybe primers should reduce drop chance or something but I cannot spoon feed a solution. Chaos spyre is designed only for the paying players, or so it seems. Every single thing is based on chance. 10k Wcoins for some gear and a small chance of an overpowered wing ( again which is only going to be used to make pvp more unbalanced ) I do not think any pve players were interested in that sale.

You keep bringing new stuff and wont fix old bugs that have been present for ages. Ns flicker blade , team balance, repeated ressurection option all these are KNOWN bugs to the devs are aware of and they refuse to fix that, instead they work on what new sales they can milk the players with next.

Fix old bugs, bring gear balance to ranked pvp and tournament you will see a multitude of old players return.

Comment

Great Ideas Everyone! Thanks a bunch! This will be noted and studied

Comment

• S3R4F1N
              S3R4F1N commented
              Editing a comment
              sure. like nobody mentioned about bugs in last 3 years. cool that was noted. perhaps time to start fixing not just noting.

Not only the flicker blade, but the whole bunch of other skills and books are somehow DEPEND ON PING. Korean developers said they cannot fix it because thay cannot reproduce it. How on earth can they reproduce a bug, which depends on high ping, if they use their local machines with 0 ping to test it?
            NS flicker blade and sometimes summons passives and ultimate fury skill;
            Illusionist's tornado passive, scythe blade skill book;
            Erta's ultimate fury skill and some skill i don't remember (that one with force);
            Valkyrie's summons passive and device shoot skill book, anti-gravity prare skill book, air-target shoot marking targets very unreliably and slow (probably again depends on ping);
            Feel free to add.
            This is what I can remember for now, but I'm sure there is more and these bugs have been in the game for years and at least since the beginning of each case. This annoys players a lot.

Comment

• S3R4F1N
              S3R4F1N commented
              Editing a comment
              Charged Current
              also electric shot with prare book first time in stage always doesnt fire itslef which is confusing

PVP Balancing wise, considered this is a often mentioned point~ there should be a option to make rooms for players with full equipment as they have, and there should be a option to have a "equalized" equipment build, everyone the same certain armor set, and weapons/accesories *stat wise maxed and the disable of souls and auspice / level requirement is the only thing unchanged due SP/skillbuild ~ this way players could enjoy pvp in a "back to basics" style and get a little bit of a kick out of it... perhaps also this way we could determine which classes really do need a buff or debuff in pvp itself.

Comment

IMHO, as a veteran PvP player I say that the problem isn't the gear, but the availabilty of those between players.

If you have a poor community, then those won't be able to afford gears, which may cause gear difference on PvP (NOT EVERYONE HAS THE TIME/MONEY/GEAR TO FARM FOR THEIR GEAR, and honestly, PvE is really annoying).

A FACT: Certain classes need some rework! Berserker, Scout and Assassin are the only classes that need to be reworked imo, reaper is fine the way it's... just make Spin Smash strong again and we're cool

Demonisher (demon mode/shield "Q/S" duration), Gunslinger (dodge roll cooldown), Bladedancer (general damage and framework) and Slayer (Routpoint+Harvest and Wicked Chase are way too op) needs to be nerfed on PvP.

If you want to see a more crowded game, just democratize the end-game content, some items that are crucial at endgame situations are just obtainable by wcoins, and not everyone can afford those (not to mention the stupid RNG factor, that's a buzzkiller).
              • Make certain items like Magic Primers, Chaos Stones and Magic Seal Scrolls attainable by purely farming
              • Enhancement System needs to be reworked from scratch, this system is the reason why 60%+ of the community quitted the game, low chances, high cost, high risky, not worth investing on this unless you're a hardcore WCoin buyer, but NOT EVERYONE can buy WCoins
              • Skillbook Combining system needs a rework, too. We have over 22 classes and each one has 3 different sets... basically we have over 300 different books, and that's too random for players to handle, this randomness needs to be removed (or heavily nerfed).
              • PvP store is something that has a LOT potential to be worked on. by making PvP TRULLY rewarding, you'll bring a HUGE portion of the community back to play, and you'll bring a lot more new players to this game and you would make Ranked PvP more than just a farming mode that gets active from time to time.
                • ​​​​Make items like Souls/Gears (from rare to epic grade) buyable from PvP store (the rarity and the grade of the items MUST DEPEND on the player's PvP rank,, the higher the rank the better the item) -Character bound ofc.
                • Make some items like auspices, transcendental stones, traces of nightmare, spellstones, EXP Books, Skillbooks attainable through the PvP-store (the higher the rank, the better the items that we could buy).
              And so on, PvP has so much potential, and if we could make endgame or semi-endgame gears easy for anyone to have. By Reworking PvP rewarding system/Rebalance certain classes, game would be way funnier to play
              Last edited by ItsTiz; 27-02-17, 10:07 PM.

Comment

There should not be anything special in pvp store, like transcends and other stuff, which you cannot obtain anywhere else. You want pvp - you do it for fun.

Comment

Actual Forum Suggestion) Make comments/posts "Likeable/Dislike" because many agree with already a written post, feel no usefulness to write a small sentence with "i agree" - this way forum will stay clean from random short comments, and valid points/posts can be found quicker.

Last edited by Candy; 28-02-17, 05:41 AM. Reason: PVP Store should not contain any of the mentioned items, this will cause corruption. More so, i believe item's for non-cashers are perfectly farmable these days in events, you just gotta put your back

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTiz View Post
                    [*]Enhancement System needs to be reworked from scratch, this system is the reason why 60%+ of the community quitted the game, low chances, high cost, high risky, not worth investing on this unless you're a hardcore WCoin buyer, but NOT EVERYONE can buy WCoins
                    It is true that many players quit due a failed weapon enhancement, but can you blame webzen for the players own hand in this gamble? no you can't, i think the rates are reasonable for the activity of the game, the problem is the materials - and in this case you're right on the obtaining of such.. Disagree with the chaos/seal/primer part, considering i believe webzen gives these enough in events and minigame for example.

I would recommend a account-(or inventory)bound solution/farm event where players may obtain Rank 3'(s) sacred enhancer and good lucky stones ~ or a farm event like some before, that give a certain token you need to stack to buy desired prize from the NPC.. But then again i strongly suggest to make them bound, to not corrupt the economy & for people still to have a good chance on enhancing without a fail drop.. You have no idea how greatful players will be for a rank3 event.

However, still... when above "ideal event" is ended, once more people will go Yolo and blame webzen instead of themself.

Comment

• S3R4F1N
                      S3R4F1N commented
                      Editing a comment
                      lol webzen gives everythink we need in events. good to know.

1 - The Enchantment System in c9 never made the least sense. You have to spend primer to unlock the weapon, sacred for the weapon does not come back, a very expensive price to enchant the weapon, targeting the amount of items that asks to give a simple spell and hope that the weapon does not come back. After you spend a horror with enchantment, trying to drop the +15 weapon (level that many people already find "normal" in the game, I do not know why, but they find it normal). I think of all the MMOs I've ever played, the C9 is the only one that forces you to have to make a "pact" in order to get an improved weapon in the game.
                    Extremely low odds, dependence on cash shop for this (And no, I do not comment on the fact that you have to spend it, but having to wait for the willingness to get someone and sell you the item at a very expensive price). Once you have to fulfill a series of prerequisites, watch your weapon go from +13 to +8 or block multiple times until you reach a point where all your features are gone and you'll have to use a +9 weapon to That ... This c9 enchantment system, you can say whatever you want, but it sucks.
                    And I give all credits to whoever quit the game by trying to leave +15, spending even 10k + primers and not succeeding.

2 - In relation to space in the guild. I disagree The guildhouse already has too much space for this, and a lot of people use this as a chest to allocate crap weapon, armor and accessory to give their players, as many guilds on the server Akene does. Bau de guild never had a purpose to allocate items for beginners, the game already gives enough items for the player to survive quietly until lv63. After that, start buying your items and building your itenlist. The decorations agree at one point that moving them becomes tiresome too, apart from the bugs that happen inside the guildhouse when it comes to moving the items.

3 - The system of this game for books also needs to be improved. At first, NO class does okapia setbook, these books should be removed from the combine system, since it is extremely frustrating to have to compete with this library. One time I combined almost 50 perfect books and almost 35 of them were full okapia, that is, randomness is passing far from that, and it seems that this number drops a lot when the dimensional event arrives.

4 - The mini-game for me has 02 totally bad problems = the rewards with 450+ points and the bug disappearing the letter, which becomes annoying. These problems need to be reviewed and improve this quality of prizes with 450+ points, especially a high score like 550+, where I already received Rentus War Artifact as a prize or else Superior Iron Mold ¬¬

5 - Classes that need balance: Reaperess (a very weak character, low percentage skills, high cooldown on some things, extremely high use of The Reaping, very weak books compared to other classes), Demonisher (Skills with very high cooldown, Low percentages, lack of stronger books - only has two strong books of hers, has the highest stun cooldown of the game), Berserk (needs to add decent iframes and a not so high increase in his skills, since his books Taoist (The weaker class of the game, both physically and magically, with no decent escalations of magic damage, only 2 good books, lacking more varieties of abilities in magic, while in Physics lack more DPS, attack speed, brute damage, improved libraries), Erta (Max fury bug, high DPS, however, could have a small increase in abilities). Nightstalker has very weak pets and requires a +14 weapon or more to be able to deal medium / low damage, Flicker blade since the class left, our server has problems with this bug having to use 2x the ability, Eshe med locking the Camera at the time of using the dragon.

Apparently there is only illu / guardian / valk / elemental in the game ¬ ¬

6 -

The pvp in c9 has been dead for many years. After they added this high endurance ability to player, valiance, critical resist, classes with high power of defense and tanker (illu, elemental, Guardian, Berserk) were horrible to kill, even more with this VII set of nightmare Which allocates all set effects of the previous one and a very great defense potential. I have already been valv pvp against berserk with set of nightmare, some accessories of resist player, and it seems that the more I hit him, the more he gets with HP full of so much heals.

Comment

Originally posted by Rydya View Post

2 - In relation to space in the guild. I disagree The guildhouse already has too much space for this, and a lot of people use this as a chest to allocate crap weapon, armor and accessory to give their players, as many guilds on the server Akene does.

Disagree, but then again my Guild is large, active and actually farms Ancient Arena and we have 2 tabs full almost of collecables for Decorations alone.. giving us 2 tabs to store stuff for share. ~ It's trouble some to us here

Comment

Something that would be hell fun is if they add Class Change Preset Expansion Scroll.What is this? A scroll that allows you to pick 2 Classes from your original class and you can change from 1 class to another at will in town like the Skill Preset.For examples when you first use the scroll you get a option to chose 2 classes like example Ranger and Assassin then when you click chose the scroll will vanish and you will be able to change to ether class at will in town like a normal class change same system but wont have to pay 2k wcoin each time and ofc the scroll will cost like 10k wcoins(or more?) and if u want to pick another 2 classes again u must pay 10k wcoins again if u wish to pick 2 new ones.Just imagine been able to be a illu and a ele at same times or a Ranger/Assasin or BD/Slayer or Guardian/Warrior/BM and more...many classes in c9 can use almost the same items with a small change maybe in weapons and books.This for sure will make the game much more fun for players and you will be able to focus on gearing just 1 chart and have 2 OP classes and u will be less bored than just playing with 1 and not having to worry about gearing multiple classes that much .I'm sure this will make the game much more fun and many players will buy this scrolls to have a chance to play 2 classes at once with their main gear players.I think this is a really fun idea and i am sure many of you have think about it.We already got Skill Preset Expansion Scroll and Book skill extra slot expansion why not class expansion next?
                        Last edited by XTyrant; 05-03-17, 04:33 AM.

Comment

• Seraphiel
                          Seraphiel commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It's feasible idea but one issue will be for those who already have invested a lot on different classes that belong to the same base. I, for example, have a Blademaster and Warrior; both have +15 Sword It will be a waste to delete the class I invested money on. This idea should have been implemented from the very beginning, unless WEBZEN can make something to merge classes.

The other issue will be about inventory. There isn't much space especially if you are going to use 4 classes at a time. Still, this can also be solved by creating inventory tabs. The biggest issue above all these is WEBZEN devs don't seem to want to invest on something like this.

• XTyrant
                          XTyrant commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Why must you have to delete the classes you already gear up lol?And my idea is to be able to use x2 class at a time max..not all 4 or 5 that would be way to much abuse just x2 and if u use another scroll you will be able to pick x2 new classes but not stack the ones u already have get it?For example u made a Warrior/BM with 1 scroll but now u want warrior/guardian and u buy a new scroll u will lose BM and keep wa/gua only we can't abuse that much lol. And if u already have 2 classes gear up u can always chose 2 new ones to make for fun bro or u can link ur BM with a zerk and wa with a guardian you will just need new weapons but not armors,accessories Pets all the good stuff just new weapons
                      Working...
                      X