Suggestion : Dimensional Fissure Checkbox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion : Dimensional Fissure Checkbox

Opening a dimension fissure is a good way to get the books you're looking for...

But, the chance to get one is very low. You'll most likely spend all your stamina and won't get a single dimensional. And hey, if you do get one, what are the chances to get the book you're looking for?

So, I thought something while I was farming dimensional. It would work like intrusion and join existing options. You could check a box for 'dimensional hunting'.

Dimensional hunting checkbox would imply:

-> Higher stamina consumption.
    -> Stronger monsters.
    -> Intrusion must be checked as well (this could ressurect the intrusion system).
    -> Higher chances of getting a dimensional fissure. (doesn't mean you'll always get one)

The current system is very tiring and frustrating. I think this feature would help a lot.

I support your suggestion to some extent. But higher stamina consumption will not be applicable on dungeons that don't spawn dimensional fissure bosses. So, that condition should be taken off not only because it's not viable, but also it will make leveling up much harder even in the presence of stamina potions.

Some of the ideas that can be integrated with your suggestion are:

Increase EXP gain to 50% (including Awakening; bonus EXP increases by 10% for each intruder killed)
    Reduce stamina consumption by half
    Rewards from token exchange system is greatly improved (dimensional ticket as one of the exchangeable rewards)

This will definitely make intrusion system active at all time.

╔═..══════╗
    Game Guide
    ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Originally posted by Seraphiel View Post
      I support your suggestion to some extent. But higher stamina consumption will not be applicable on dungeons that don't spawn dimensional fissure bosses. So, that condition should be taken off not only because it's not viable, but also it will make leveling up much harder even in the presence of stamina potions.

Some of the ideas that can be integrated with your suggestion are:

Increase EXP gain to 50% (including Awakening; bonus EXP increases by 10% for each intruder killed)
      Reduce stamina consumption by half
      Rewards from token exchange system is greatly improved (dimensional ticket as one of the exchangeable rewards)

This will definitely make intrusion system active at all time.

No... you can't make it a good thing in every single aspect of it. By selecting dimensional hunt checkbox, there would have to be downsides, otherwise it'd be too spammable.
      The EXP from monsters should be reduced, not increased. (you're there to hunt dimensional, not level up. Choose one)
      Stamina should cost more, not less. (less spamming - you're trading extra stamina for extra dim chance)
      This would show the game that your intention is to hunt dimensional. You can't have everything at once.... Like, less stamina consumption , more exp AND dimensional? That's too much.

There wouldn't be a checkbox for that in dungeons that can't spawn dimensional, btw.

Dimensional checkbox would imply that your only reason to do that dungeon is : Hunting dimensional. It'd be sick as hell if they add this and they also add it with the raining effect from oberons hell, that would be badass...

Thats my opinion :P

Comment

• This topic by Hftdfgdm has been deleted by Hftdfgdm

Fissure chance is average 5%.
        Perfect grade chance is average 5%.
        Balrok and Bardiel who in hells are book sources such fissure bosses.
        Average 200 drops from correct bosses for rare grade skill book set.
        Average 4000 drops from correct bosses for perfect grade skill book set.
        Skill book combine operation decreases the numbers a few.
        (according to my statistics)

Is intruder in fissure event stage ?
        Intruder may not come to places with ticket.
        For example, hell, hidden dungeon, and so forth...

You want 100% fissure chance, you pay stamina.
        Let me remind, stamina is free from daily profit, survive stage, weekly profit.
        Skill book is a money making method of the company in cash shop. It may not be free.

The dimension check box would not grant you a 100% chance to get dimensional...

Webzen could also make a profit out of this:
        -> Dimensional Hunt box should have an account-wise daily limit (8 per day is a good number in my opinion).
        -> The limit could be resetted by using a cash shop item (not bound).
        -> Add a colossos trade good chest (dimensional) in which players would receive the dimensional hunt reset daily + other goods.

Comment

they would have to make it so that people with 10 stamina left cant enter the dimensional checkbox (to prevent getting many dims from just spamming stam pots)

Comment

Originally posted by FishTank View Post
            they would have to make it so that people with 10 stamina left cant enter the dimensional checkbox (to prevent getting many dims from just spamming stam pots)
            If they add the account-wise limit, this won't be necessary...

Comment

Originally posted by Hftdfgdm

But, this changes the probable to certain. Consequently, it decreases the sales of skill books in cash shop. The company may not like this.
              That's why I added some modifications that could profit webzen, maybe they'll become interested in this

Comment

Working...
              X