New Class Suggestion : Ninja

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Class Suggestion : Ninja

Hi im Inu and im writing this post to suggest a new hunter sub class that i thought of The ninja! I have ideas of weapons For close combat Kunai/Katana kind of like the regular dagger/blade For long Range shiruken/Ninja stars use by basic right click like normal arrows Skills : this is a level 20+ class so i shall name the skills and you can decide the levels! Firstly Clone skill makes a clone of the user and the clona can attack too each time this is uaed it adds 1 more clone summoned Kunai bomb throws a kunai that explodes and does fire dot damage Multi shiruken throws one shiruken that multiplies and every time its leveled more shiruken appear Substitution a basic evasive that can be marked and then five seconds later you teleport there to the marked location Mana typhoon ball/Energy blast charges forward and blasts the opponent with a ball of mana close range every time leveled dash range increases Giant shiruken throws a giant shiruken that has larger attack damage and radius but less range Giant mana shiruken throws a giant shiruken made out of mana at their opponent that explodes and has a very large explosive radius good for pve Fireball skill fire a huge fireball at their enemy like a huge ranger bomber shot Phoenix fireball skill fires many fireball at their opponent every level increases the amount of fireballs Multi clone skill makes twenty+ clones of the user and they all attack simultaneously +a few more that i cant think of maybe people could contirbute? That was a combination of commands and actions skills There are also 2 passive buffs A speed buff that increases speed by 2.0% per level And evasive that increases eva by 0.5% per level This class uses basic hunter armour and accesories and this class requires a good balance of wisdom and strength to be at its strongest

cool story bro

Comment

sry i was wrong

Comment

Sounds like combination of Assassin, Scout and Shadow.

BTW, what movie is this?
        Non c'è nessun altro tranne me patata - Potato

Comment

Well this class is primarily based on those classes because those classes had good assets that are combinable like the putting pressure on the opponent from scout and the comboing capabilities of assassin and shadow so youre right potatotoo

Comment

• Seraphiel
            Seraphiel commented
            Editing a comment
            And illusionist Shuriken!

• PhantomGirl
            PhantomGirl commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought it was Shuriken xD but wait, those are the dreams of some player ^^ nothing new. Then, you suggest to make a overpowered class that basically fly while walking (very high movement speed) but also have shurikens, and ninja stuff... only good stuff right? not even 1 cons.. Interesting.

• InuMinako
            InuMinako commented
            Editing a comment
            Goid idea phantomgirl ill implement some downside and these are those downsides

Lowered HP+Mana
            Lowered attack damage
            Lowered accuracy
            Lowered defence

So if theyre caught theyre dead basically

Well, according to my PotatoDiary, the class for hunter is already full. Except for Fighter Class.

Comment

And Witchblade class. And Mystic class. And more class coming up till the 9th Continent.

Comment

What about Cow Boy class ?

Comment

Better ask for upgrades for Assassin and Shadow rather than a new class...

Comment

naruto??? Xd
                  but i like the idea
                  there's one more subclass havent been released for hunter class i think...so keep ur hope high...

Comment

We have enough ninja like classes for hunter. We need something creative from Webzen, not a recycled class. I hate seeing 3 fighter classes with sword and shield and with many recycled skills in their skill trees. They could have made Blademaster a Katana-master (with Katana like sword instead of the default one and change his crippled-leg animation to a better one). As for Warrior, he's more suitable to be a Pugilist. Same goes for Shaman subclasses specifically Elementalist, Illusionist and Magical Taoist. The only class that has totally different subclasses is Mystic.

╔═..══════╗
                    Game Guide
                    ╚══════..═╝

Comment

ive heard about fighter with spear ^^

Comment

Working...
                      X