[Suggestion] Envenom and Vice Sword Nerf/buff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Envenom and Vice Sword Nerf/buff

Alright, so most of us can agree that envenom and Vice sword is OP in PvP and USELESS in PVE.

Here are my suggestions:

PvP Envenom: Cap the damage added per hit to 100 and lower the cooldown in PvP to 120-135 seconds.

PvE Envenom: LvL 15-16 Envenom should do 6000-8000 additional damage per hit( if you think about it, in PvE that's not a huge amount, even if skill hits 10x) this will make the skill actually useful in PvE and help Shadow a good bit considering he's very weak in PvE and hit's many times

PvP Vice Sword: Cap damage added per hit to 50-100 and when skill is maxed, change bleed chance to 20% chance, also lower the cooldown on this skill from 230 seconds to 180 seconds.

PvE Vice Sword: Maxed Vice sword should do 5000 per hit and 1000 bleed with 50% chance

Let me know what you guys think! ( Also I know this is not the MOST IMPORTANT thing that needs reworked right now, but I am just throwing all suggestions on the table)

Good idea but i don't see it coming , even better ideas by get ignored so easily by webzen..

Comment

• Lordrygarx
      Lordrygarx commented
      Editing a comment
      They aren't even reading this topic =/

I would prefer to see more broken skills removed/changed first like SA buff, demon, silence, some classes evasive curve which is twice faster then others to the point where you can have a 100% free combo starter out of it (shadow, fighter), some faceroll WB uniques (HG, curse blade), crossblitz, 2nd evasives etc.
    No name assassin ---> https://www.youtube.com/ShinKazusa

Comment

• KingNaSty
      KingNaSty commented
      Editing a comment
      those things have been discussed a million times though, everyone knows they need disabled and stuff, I just wanted to put a different outlook since no one has done one...you know I play assassin and shadow so, it's just something different

• [VLT]ChaoticBlue
      [VLT]ChaoticBlue commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont see a topic about silence, SA buff or crossblitz and I dont see a topic about WB faceroll uniques.

And some op things like crouch from assasin/shadow which is 0,1 sec iframe while name of this skill is obvious Crouch , reset comboses, and dod uniques on classes which already have dod buffs

Comment

The only thing I kind of agree with from you Kesha is combo resets, other than that, everything you just said is really dumb, crouch is no where near broken and takes a lot of skill to use properly, and dagger of darkness is nowhere near as op of a unique as like half of the other ones for all other classes.

Comment

Originally posted by KingNaSty View Post
        The only thing I kind of agree with from you Kesha is combo resets, other than that, everything you just said is really dumb, crouch is no where near broken and takes a lot of skill to use properly, and dagger of darkness is nowhere near as op of a unique as like half of the other ones for all other classes.
        Tell this to chaotic >.>

Comment

• [VLT]ChaoticBlue
          Editing a comment
          Meanwhile BD does pretty much same dmg as sin with reset&evenom with end game gear + has cross blitz.

Or have envenom do ~100% additional damage per hit in PvE and scale that down to 20% additional damage in PvP. That way it gets affected by p-res/dmg-res or what have you. I'm pretty tired of the flat-dmg buffs and this could actually help out slayer and shadow in PvE for real.
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        "Quote." -Person

+15 battle maiden tower F1-F40 speedrun:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2N9IM7pgnI

Comment

• [VLT]ChaoticBlue
          Editing a comment
          The idea that you gave is even worse then making evenom/vicesword 50-100 per hit."
          I would love to see you fighting full geared guardian/reaper as slayer w/o vicesword and im sure your mana would hit 0 before you reach 1/2 of their hp.

• AntiGravity
          AntiGravity commented
          Editing a comment
          There is another way around it (since overpowered epic equipment and generic mmo nightmare set is here to stay) and that would be giving shadow/slayer a passive for envenom which adds the % damage, but has a [PvP disabled] mod attached to it. PvE players will benefit, PvP players don't have to take it.

Or let mana be always full in PvP like it is at arena manager. If anything it makes people rage when people run, not knowing they're running to recharge mana.

My main purpose is to give this skill meaning in PVE, the way they make classes like shadow great in pvp but almost useless in pve is dumb, I just d figured I'd throw the pvp balance in there as well, even though it's not even in the top 5 pvp issues right now

Comment

Honestly, envenom like buffs are so strong and out of balance that it's hard to make changes around them
          Giving every class an envenom buff would probably be a good solution, but I would prefer it for webzen to implement a special pvp mode (that you can tick on or off before the match, like the auto start option for example) which disables all superarmors buffs, envenom and puts every character at p-rare level gear. Weapons are either lvl 65 p-rare or not changed at all. Everyone would have 25% player res, no crit res or valiance.
          The ridiculous new souls would be restricted too, other than that souls would still depend on the player, auspice and legends too [this is an mmorpg after all where gear progression is important].

People who want to play matches that are only winnable by time limit would still be able to do that by not using this mode. Another addition would be that people who use this mode are automatically lvl67 in pvp. Not sure if this is feasible though, in dragon nest it is I think.

And damn, if this would be implemented, the game could have good chances to be popular again IF webzen does one or more of the following things:

Push C9 on the front page of steam [helped tera immensely].
          Contact a youtuber to review the game [give him a lvl67 account to have fun + let an experienced player help him] --> BIGGEST help for the game.

Also remove these ridiculous 100 euro cash packages from the game. If I would be new to the game I would fucking die laughing and quit this game immediately ..
          Other companies would be ashamed for something like this. Those prices do NOT look good to an outsider. Not at all, trust me.

Comment

• BomberScout
            BomberScout commented
            Editing a comment
            This game needs more popularity but does Webzen really deserve it?
            I agree with your idea tho.

• Enji
            Enji commented
            Editing a comment
            No, but the game does.

• AntiGravity
            AntiGravity commented
            Editing a comment
            The game is already doing the lv67 thing a little bit, you get the same base stats as if you were lv67 with the same items when you enter PvP. Not sure how it would work if they were to implement skills and SP into that. (Would you have to make a quick Lv67 build for your class before every match?)
        Working...
        X