Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Suggestion] Revamped Trading Office

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Suggestion] Revamped Trading Office

    We all know that we can use Trading Office to trade an item for gold. But my idea is to add another feature which is trading (an) item(s) for (an) item(s) as well. For example, you can put the item you want to trade for it in a similar way when you trade it for gold. Something like this:

    http://i.imgur.com/U0aOCVo.jpg


    ╔═..══════╗
    Game Guide
    ╚══════..═╝

  • #2
    What the game needs is a way for players to open personal kiosks.
    Or remove the Trading Office fee ^^

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Reqviem View Post
      What the game needs is a way for players to open personal kiosks.
      This. Also we need more accurate category filters. Also, I lost 10m gold this week for that ridiculous fee -.-"

      Comment


      • InsanePanda
        InsanePanda commented
        Editing a comment
        Try to pm the guy you want to buy stuff from, and make a deal outside TO. This way you can save some money. I always do it this way if I can.

      • Snake
        Snake commented
        Editing a comment
        I was the one selling

    • #4
      I'm all for making it more automatic. Aside from the added convenience, it should reduce the likelihood of certain scams happening if done right.

      Comment


      • #5
        Yeah, i really dislike the 10% fee it's overpriced , 3% would be a reasonable amount, and as mentioned above , they should add a market map where all player can open shops this would really be a great idea for an improvement ! Potatozen plz ..
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

        Comment


        • #6
          Looks cool, then when someone make an offer an Item it will send the seller the offer and he will have the option to trade or not. amazing !

          Comment


          • #7
            Nice idea but i dont think GM's/Webzen Management will implement that..There are many bugs in-game that they ignore so i don't think they will implement new ideas..

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by ShaLLuM View Post
              Nice idea but i don't think GM's/Webzen Management will implement that..There are many bugs in-game that they ignore so i don't think they will implement new ideas..
              I seriously don't get why these forums have so many pessimists. Every single suggestion someone makes, some douchebag has to come in the thread and say ''nah, they won't implement anyway h4h4h4h''. Nobody wants your opinion on wether you think they will implement it or not....

              On topic, Good idea, since if you get a part of equipment, you can show people what you want without afking and spamming one same message on world/trade chat for days...

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by PoiPoi View Post
                I seriously don't get why these forums have so many pessimists. Every single suggestion someone makes, some douchebag has to come in the thread and say ''nah, they won't implement anyway h4h4h4h''. Nobody wants your opinion on wether you think they will implement it or not....

                On topic, Good idea, since if you get a part of equipment, you can show people what you want without afking and spamming one same message on world/trade chat for days...
                Theres nothing wrong being pessimistic. Being optimistic all the time will only hurt you in the end especially in this game so don't expect much. When they give you something just be thankful and if they not well its ok..Get my point?? OPINION?? do you know where you are. This a forum!!!Do you know the meaning of forum well in just case you dont know:: Forum :a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

                @Seraphiel...Well again bro. Nice Idea..

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by ShaLLuM View Post
                  Theres nothing wrong being pessimistic. Being optimistic all the time will only hurt you in the end especially in this game so don't expect much. When they give you something just be thankful and if they not well its ok..Get my point?? OPINION?? do you know where you are. This a forum!!!Do you know the meaning of forum well in just case you dont know:: Forum :a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

                  @Seraphiel...Well again bro. Nice Idea..
                  I'm well aware what forum is, no need to ''enlighten'' me on where the word is coming from etc, I know.
                  What bothers me is all these people spaming threads with ''2 gud but it will never happen'' comments. That's defenitely NOT a view on ANY idea because those comments are there in EVERY suggestion thread. I don't care what pessimism or optimism bring to me, to you or to anyone else. But general sharing of your pessimism just scares the comunity and makes people give up on hopes that maybe someday something will happen. Look at the updates, look at how webzen used to be and how it is now. Sure it's far away from perfection but at least they started listening to comunity, they are doing surveys on every semi-large update so they get feedback. That wasn't here before.
                  But yeah, your opinion versus mine, whatever man, I just wanted to tell you that you should rather explain why they won't implement a certain suggestion rather than just saying ''it's webzen no go srrry nub''.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by PoiPoi View Post
                    I'm well aware what forum is, no need to ''enlighten'' me on where the word is coming from etc, I know.
                    What bothers me is all these people spaming threads with ''2 gud but it will never happen'' comments. That's defenitely NOT a view on ANY idea because those comments are there in EVERY suggestion thread. I don't care what pessimism or optimism bring to me, to you or to anyone else. But general sharing of your pessimism just scares the comunity and makes people give up on hopes that maybe someday something will happen. Look at the updates, look at how webzen used to be and how it is now. Sure it's far away from perfection but at least they started listening to comunity, they are doing surveys on every semi-large update so they get feedback. That wasn't here before.
                    But yeah, your opinion versus mine, whatever man, I just wanted to tell you that you should rather explain why they won't implement a certain suggestion rather than just saying ''it's webzen no go srrry nub''.
                    Before anything else I want to clarify that I'm not against with the GM's and Webzen Management especially (GM)BusinessCat which i know doing his/her best to improve the gaming system. Maybe i have some flaws in my first statement that they are not going to implement such idea but ''FIFO'' process should be their basis in doing such implementations. FIFO? First IN First OUT basis. Without you knowing there are lots of Tickets/Concerns in BUGS/ERRORS in-game and there tons of does tickets/concerns that should be given more priorities. It is possible to adapt this kind of idea since it would be very helpful and beneficial to all c9 players.
                    Do you think skipping something would be a great a idea.??
                    Do you think implementing new ideas and skipping old and unresolved problem will be beneficial to all of us??
                    If you think so…
                    Then THINK again..


                    This is my own perspective…..

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by ShaLLuM View Post

                      Before anything else I want to clarify that I'm not against with the GM's and Webzen Management especially (GM)BusinessCat which i know doing his/her best to improve the gaming system. Maybe i have some flaws in my first statement that they are not going to implement such idea but ''FIFO'' process should be their basis in doing such implementations. FIFO? First IN First OUT basis. Without you knowing there are lots of Tickets/Concerns in BUGS/ERRORS in-game and there tons of does tickets/concerns that should be given more priorities. It is possible to adapt this kind of idea since it would be very helpful and beneficial to all c9 players.
                      Do you think skipping something would be a great a idea.??
                      Do you think implementing new ideas and skipping old and unresolved problem will be beneficial to all of us??
                      If you think so…
                      Then THINK again..


                      This is my own perspective…..
                      NOW we are talking. I give you that, priorities are really priorities, and in my opinion they should've fixed some crucial class bugs before even bringing C6 into this game.
                      some things might be hard to fix/reproduce etcetc, but yeah. Who knows what they are working on right now, but in my eyes they are working more on new content than fixing old bugs.
                      I just wanted to say that I don't like the negativism in most suggestions (not just this one).
                      Sorry if I came off aggressive.

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by PoiPoi View Post
                        I seriously don't get why these forums have so many pessimists. Every single suggestion someone makes, some douchebag has to come in the thread and say ''nah, they won't implement anyway h4h4h4h''.
                        I totally agree

                        Comment


                        • Muramasa
                          Muramasa commented
                          Editing a comment
                          were not pessimists we just talk out of experience.

                      • #14
                        I would like an option so that you for example Shift + Right Click on an item when you have the TO open, the name of that item shows up in the search bar.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X