FISHING AUSPICE - UNBIND THEM PLS !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SendMeABomb
    started a topic FISHING AUSPICE - UNBIND THEM PLS !!!

FISHING AUSPICE - UNBIND THEM PLS !!!

BOUND BOUND BOUND !!!
    OOOOPS (you did it again) ... Same mistake on Pet.. (imo)

WHAT TO DO WITH THESE EXTRA ?? .... DELETE THEM ??

ATTN: C9 people, GMs... This is not good business, people spent cash in order to get these items for what ??? Useless Crap !!!! that's what they are !!!

Unless, you can suggest/recommend, to higher ups.. and take action. Yes, it is not too late, you can still redeem yourselves by taking action.

WHAT TO DO: Either make them unbound or NOT character bound. Meaning, we can distribute to other characters in SAME Account

Sincerely,

A not so happy player

• Likejiba
    replied
    I agree, I agree, I COMPLETELY agree, this is totally necessary. There's no point in having that auspice bound (all your character are in the same account, all the wcoins are in that account so you should be able to use something that you got through wcoins for all your characters, I mean the rockworms, as far as I know you can't get the auspices with in-game worms. In addition, there are players who don't have those worms and can't get the auspice so why not unbind so they can buy the auspice with gold?

Leave a comment:

• Tatman
    replied
    +1

Leave a comment:

• SendMeABomb
    replied
    Update.. is now x7 Macarel master .... and is eating up my inventory space
    pls make them Account bound, I want to use them on my newbie characters.

Leave a comment:

• SendMeABomb
    replied
    Originally posted by OriginSpirit View Post
    It would be the total end of Auspice market if those auspices were to be unbound, regardless I would like all my chars to have OP auspices, it is still a pretty bad idea overall. Auspices are really really easy to get, just fish in a different character, no big science.

I understand the point of using other character when that character already have a good auspise in use..

Problem is.. The big eye fish that you will get is BOUND as well, so you don't have a choice but to open it.

And the fishing bag, that says "shareable".. is only able to share green and blue fish.. NOT THE PERFECT FISH. like this Dorado that is not even bound.... no cant put in shared.. says "this items can't be moved to fishing bag"

Leave a comment:

• ToePick
    replied
    It would be the total end of Auspice market if those auspices were to be unbound, regardless I would like all my chars to have OP auspices, it is still a pretty bad idea overall. Auspices are really really easy to get, just fish in a different character, no big science.
    Not true. This is not gonna ruin the market or economy, can even help new players and new characters to have better experience in lvl up runs if have these auspice on and have fun (rather than none)

Price may get low, still ok.. if you remember we have Christmas Auspise and there a lot as in a lot.. but over the months, totally disappear or become rare..

Knowing C9, they will not unbind those... BUT AT LEAST MAKE ACCOUNT USABLE so other characters or newly created characters can have decent auspise.

Leave a comment:

• OriginSpirit
    replied
    Fully agree to the unbound baits idea though, also the ones from event

Leave a comment:

• Seraphiel
    replied
    Imagine that you bought baits from the cash shop, like 20 baits. And they are bound, and then you start fishing and get a good auspice in the third attempt. What would you do with the rest of baits? So, they should either make baits unbound (can be sold or moved to another char) or whatever comes from fishing unbound. I made a mistake by buying those baits. But when I heard about those bound stuff, I decided to keep them until they change this bound issue. I also bought the baits with a character that I have no intention to gear it up. So, it's really a very bad idea to keep baits or fishing rewards bound. This special bait from the cash shop is another version of gold coffer/platinum chest; full with RNG. It's unfair to get people buy another pack of baits when they feel they got what they wanted and have plenty of bsits in their disposal.

Leave a comment:

• OriginSpirit
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X