[Suggestion] Social System for more immersive gameplay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Social System for more immersive gameplay

After the pet system has been implemented, we are soon going to hopefully enjoy a new feature that will be introduced soon which is Fishing System. However, I believe we will need more features added to the game that will help players to enjoy more beside PVP and PVE contents. There are 5 additional features that have come to my mind, which somehow derived from other games.

Partner/Friendship System:

Description:

Players can commit to a strong bond among them. It is different than the concept of marriage as marriage works best for non-gender lock games. The strength of relationship is displayed in a progressive bar and level. The higher the level of their relationship, the more benefits they get. Maximum number of friends could go as high as 50. (We obviously have 50 slots in friend list for a reason!)

Benefits:

-Extra experience boost
    -Increase the amount of loot (items & gold)
    -Increase chances of loot appearance
    -Immediately gain extra fixed buffs (being together makes them stronger!)

This will strongly encourage people to play together rather than soloing. Low level players will benefit more from extra experience boost aside from mentorship

Housing:

Description:

Players can build private houses which can also be upgraded by crafting house materials. Houses can be accessed through portals like guild halls.

Benefits:

-Get extra warehouse
    -Warehouse can be expanded either through farming rare materials and crafting or purchasing expansions from the cash shop
    -Warehouse can also be incorporated with mining by pets (will be explained below)
    -Players can also craft house furniture and gain additional buffs apart from guild buffs.

Planting:

Description:

Players can plant and harvest crops that can help them restore their MP, HP as well as provide powerful buffs. Crops harvested have more potent effect than crafted potions and buffs as they are... organic! (An excuse to really make players use this feature :P). They can also be used to craft potions that cannot be normally gotten through materials farmed from dungeons i.e. Stamina Potion for pets.

Benefits:

-Greatly restore HP and MP (2 in 1)
    -Provide more buff e.g. Attack Speed, Casting Speed, Movement Speed (3 in 1)
    -This feature will help tackling difficult PVE contents such hell modes and survival.
    -Craft potions like Stamina Potions for pets

Mining:

Description:

Mining is similar to farming gold maps. The difference is you will need to use at least one pet to farm gold maps for you. The exchange is that you won't be able to use it in dungeon as it is obviously farming in real time.

Benefits:

All you need to do is give it map fragments, and accordingly, it comes back with various loots ranging from gold, to crafting materials, to permanent spellstones, to gems, and many more. It can occasionally comes back with a unique item! The more pets you have, the faster the farming will be.

Pet mating

Description:

You will need at least 2 pets to have them produce an egg. It will take 1 week for them to do so. The egg will automatically hatch to a random pet (bound) after another week. Players will still initially have to buy at least 2 pets from the cash shop.

Benefits:

-Basically, you get extra pets that can be used in dungeons as well as mining.
    -You can combine it with another pet if you don't like it to probably get a different one.

Feel free to share your thoughts and add constructive feedback!

• Stonedpimp
    replied
    ummmm.... yea add something along the lines of a real pvp style game like CTF or CTP first then go all pokemon

Leave a comment:

• Jazz77
    replied
    offer more stamina and storage for the free accounts. Questing low lvl characters on master maps without a party consumes more time and more stamina - this makes it more difficult to catch up to the higher lvl community. Storage system is flat out ICK. I'm new to the game have multiple characters and finally can see why 3 of the guilds those characters have been in list a very large number of people who quit in their 30's - quite likely due to storage and stamina issues - which I am just beginning to see for myself

Leave a comment:

• Seraphiel
    commented on 's reply
    The game still has more room for improvement. I really hope that Webzen considers implementing them.

• Butteater
    replied
    Seraphiel, you are the MVP in this creation mode! Man all these things would make so much funnier the game but im always well awared by webzen that this is like a dreaming that will never come true...
    I hope to see something atleast that will make players happyier.

Leave a comment:

• Seraphiel
    commented on 's reply
    Well, for pets mating, it could actually be more beneficial for Webzen. Because players will still need to buy at least 2 pets in the first place. And they'll probably do that for every character they have as they will think about the benefit of farming gold in the long run. That's only if 'Mining' is added along. I'm sure there are many players who would love to use every map fragment they have instead of selling them for less gold or.. simply discard them.

• ThyRebornethSmash
    replied
    I would love to see this happen, although the pet mating system probably wouldn't be approved by marketing for obvious reasons.

Leave a comment:

• Likejiba
    replied
    +1 the more things the game has the funner it becomes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X