[Suggestion] Warden Fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Warden Fix

Hello, so i was thinking of Warden fix which would bring more utility buffs than DMG buffs.
    1. When using Natural Frog most of times enemie waits near you till your fog ends and attack/grabs you so my idea was to giving some Camera Shake near Warden when someone comes so they won't abuse it.
    2.When doing Blaring Shilouette there should be command addon to Frost/Frozen Step (forgot name) so when u end your blaring shilouette you click ex. right mouse button to activate frost/frozen step which is drawing a circle under you after blaring, ofcourse cd same as frost/frozen step.
    3.Warden should have 5 daggers stack passive too or at least less cd for Dagger Stack.. as Slayer you gave her 5 daggers while she doesnt use it that much while FOR WARDEN DAGGERS ARE LIFE, you use it for Horizon Jack, for Guard and for W+F Guardbreaker (its first guardbreaker skill i see which needs to be stacked)
    4.When leveling Fear Throw (W+F Guardbreaker) the projectile should be bigger/ pierce hitbox should be bigger because we got nothing from leveling this skill except range which is same at 1lvl i think when charged to max.
    5.*NEW* ICE WALL: Ice Wall should have huge boost on 60-67levels upgrade to HP since everyone breaks it within 1-2 skills. (ex. 30-35k) and now when u summon Ice Wall you get addional Mirrage Barrier for 3-4 hits for the Ice Walls duration time (10 secs) this is just to not let ex.reaper use velvet crashes instantyl after warden summons ice wall (yes the warden gets hitted for 8k & wall gets destroyed so reaper can easily continue his combo)
    6.Make Divine Assault Super Armor, we all know why..
    7.Mirage Barrier hit counts: when there's a class like Gunslinger which hits multiple times your Miragge Barrier is useless because he will break it with 1 skill so i thought of making this skill count 1 barrier shield each skill shoot not each hit so when there's a skills like Gunslinger shotguns they won't break your whole barrier with just 1 hit of it but with whole skill.
    8. Warden should have Casting Speed passive like other Cast classes too.. it's not fair that Warden needs to go attack speed , crit & casting speed all at once just because Illu and Ele have free 50%?? (idk correctly) Cast Speed passive and also i've noticed that Slayer has 3 agile blood passives and Warden only 2 so the passive should be Casting Speed & Attack & Move Speed or just Move Speed & Cast because i think it would be too op (not to mention that Demon has Agile Blood passives too which at 5lvl gives 5% move/attack speed while warden and slayer has to make it 10lvl on 1,2,3 of it to get only 3% max attack/move speed.. pure joke)
    9.Make Frozen Flasher/Frost Breath cast Semi-Super Armor, Warden has only 1 SSA skill and it's Divine Assault..
    @EDIT:
    I've asked my friends and they said it wouldn't make Warden balanced in pvp and they gave me some more nice ideas for Warden
    Frozen Flash Addon: now you can use it in air like Demonisher thorns as command
    Frozen Step: Move Speed Debuff when enemie is moving on it
    Horizon Jack (Warden Only): -30%move speed debuff on hit 4 secs
    Horizon Jack & Frost Bomb in air: now when you hit someone with Horizon Jack in air or Frost Bomb you can click ex. right mouse button to put Frozen Step floor behind enemie (just make 1 addon which makes you able to do frozen step after blaring shilouette idea & this idea)
    Yeah, it's nice and i would want it to be improved.
    85.71%
    No, Warden is good at it's current state.
    14.29%

#based suggestions
    Warden should def. get a rebalance since it is one of the only classes left that were never changed (other 2 were ele, warrior and ranger but they got their changes).
    Koreans called those 4 classes the "balanced" ones I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Enji View Post
      #based suggestions
      Warden should def. get a rebalance since it is one of the only classes left that were never changed (other 2 were ele, warrior and ranger but they got their changes).
      Koreans called those 4 classes the "balanced" ones I think.
      Balanced for 2012 when there was no classes starting from GS and gotta change few things because it would make warden too op but still i wouldn't want a total rework on her because i like her skillset

Comment

• MrFaper
        MrFaper commented
        Editing a comment
        starting from GS? i hope u know that warden's dmg can one shoot gunners in pvp

Warden is more than fine. I would easily put it in the upper half of classes. It just one of those classes that is just not popular. It was the same way with Warrior on Global, for some reason no one played it while it was no where near under powered. Now it got insane buff because people complain too much and it went from upper-mid tier to jesus tier Most of the things you are complaining about come from you probably not playing/knowing the class enough. Those "buffs" would be insanly op lol

Comment

Originally posted by Arkawesome View Post
      Warden is more than fine. I would easily put it in the upper half of classes. It just one of those classes that is just not popular. It was the same way with Warrior on Global, for some reason no one played it while it was no where near under powered. Now it got insane buff because people complain too much and it went from upper-mid tier to jesus tier Most of the things you are complaining about come from you probably not playing/knowing the class enough. Those "buffs" would be insanly op lol
      as i told we aren't in 2012, try to fight new classes with Wardden gg. Even with some old classes it has problems and EVEN mastered Warden has problems with any other guy who mastered his class, just check any relays or tournaments there's near to 0 if not 0 wardens on it and even if it appeared it's lost 100%. And i never said i would want to see all those things on Warden as you see there is a big ,,SUGGESTION'' near to the thread so i am just giving suggestions to GM (if they gonna do it anyways lol.)

Comment

Interesting ideas!

I just want to add few suggestions to the ones you mentioned above.

I've always liked if Warden could assume another stance beside the default one. I mean, it will make more sense if she can shoot Ice Shards as well in a similar way to that of Elementalist Shine skill, Circle Wind. Something like in the picture below. I'll call this stance (Cylius Stance). Of course she has to be able to move around instead of staying stationary. Ice Shard is also chargeable to deal more damage.

Additionally, the new stance gives her boost to Casting Speed (something like 30% max) as she will be able to focus more on dealing damage to enemies while block ability becomes disabled. In the default stance, she gets more evade and accuracy which is good in PVP (or nothing at all if it's unnecessary).

Horizon Jack and Fear Throw should also be changed to have Icy effect in Cylius Stance (and probably with a slight change in skill animation). But it should remain the same in the normal stance.

I also noticed that Frost Step slows down Warden's movement during skill casting while it is supposed to only slow down/freeze the opponent that step on it. So, I suggest to disable movement speed reduction from warden so that she can easily escape from danger instead of putting her at risk of being killed/damaged by that skill.

Mirage Barrier should have the effect of pushing mobs (with a skill book, it causes additional damage to the surroundings), The higher the level of Mirage Barrier, the more push force added to the skill.

The whole idea of adopting these changes is to make Warden's playstyle more versatile and also to increase its popularity in PVP as well as PVE, because I noticed that those who are active as PVP wardens are the ones with Unique weapons like Arc Nova and Scythe Blade. That's why I prefer to have some rework done on Warden as the latest changes weren't that significant and some of them were actually unsatisfactory like Skull Jape new skill. Warden's Skull Jape is actually useless at higher levels due to its tendency of getting killed easily. I actually created a topic on revamping Warden and Slayer Skull Jape almost one year ago. You can find it on this link.

╔═..══════╗
        Game Guide
        ╚══════..═╝

Comment

• Kesha
          Kesha commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice ideas

Originally posted by Kesha View Post

as i told we aren't in 2012, try to fight new classes with Wardden gg. Even with some old classes it has problems and EVEN mastered Warden has problems with any other guy who mastered his class, just check any relays or tournaments there's near to 0 if not 0 wardens on it and even if it appeared it's lost 100%. And i never said i would want to see all those things on Warden as you see there is a big ,,SUGGESTION'' near to the thread so i am just giving suggestions to GM (if they gonna do it anyways lol.)

I have played warden recently and it does better vs new classes than other old classes like ranger/scout. Warden is basically a better version of ranger, you can combo most ranged skills together to the point where if they have no eva they are dead. btw you can chain blaring into fog into witch step already.....

Comment

Warden is good at way it's now, no need for changes.

5 daggers? OP, I play both myself slayer and warden and I can assure you that Slayer DOES need 5 daggers, and warden DOESN'T (maybe it could be good PVE-ONLY, maybe); 3 daggers are good the way they are... and trust me a warden with 5 daggers + arc nova + good aim = GG jump + Q all day.

1 skill per mirage barrier hit count? BS, imagine how op would be tank a whole bloodlusted kaiser sword/limited shot/soul volley/darkfallen grave/Shadow wave/arrow shower/demonic flame (tornado)/seismic bash/soulburn/evasive shotgun/vital spiral etc. w/o taking ANY DAMAGE.... nah i'm good.

Making divine assault full SA? nah, it's a fast skill and it needs to be counterable, I play warden myself i still rather to get punished by a slayer's deadfall/routpoint bcuz D.A is a very strong skill, lag-friendly and easily chainable into horizon jack, so let it go as it's now, fast and strong but counterable.

Cast speed buff: Ok, I agree with this one.

Frozen flasher SSA frame when casting? it could be, but SSA at frost breath? no need to, it's a fast casting skill so it won't make almost any difference.

IMHO Blizzard needs S.A frame while casting AT PVE-ONLY, please.

Ice wall? Isn't frost wall annoying enough? lol, and if a reaper destroys ur wall with velvet crasher, u should be thankful that it didn't destroyed u HP at last.

..About fear throw, that skill should be a command skill, for both Slayer and Warden, it would be awesome (and life saving, sometimes) if we could attach a hotkey button for such useful skill, range increase when maxing is op enough, no need to increase projectile size, have you ever checked the range of it in y and x-axis? is good enough.

about ur "Natural fog topic": a good warden can use it and still escapes from a possible grab punish or anything that could possibly harm you, it's all about timing (but if the opponent know the timing of it, prepare to get rekt lol), and BTW giving enemy's screen a shaking camera... well, since 90% of game population DISABLE such option in game settings, that would be very... effective, really....

and BTW Slayer uses more daggers than Warden not because we have more daggers, is bcuz we NEED to have more daggers to approach and catch the enemy since we're a combo class, we need to combo ppl for kill them (except certain noob burst-to-kill slayers).

Anyways, this is my opinion.

Comment

So new classes are overpowered, and the solution is not to fix those couple of classes, but to change every other class?
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            "Quote." -Person

+15 battle maiden tower F1-F40 speedrun:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2N9IM7pgnI

Comment

I have played warden recently and it does better vs new classes than other old classes like ranger/scout. Warden is basically a better version of ranger, you can combo most ranged skills together to the point where if they have no eva they are dead. btw you can chain blaring into fog into witch step already.....
              What i meant with blaring shilouette is not Natural Fog but Frost Step Addon: when you end blaring shilouette at ex. rmb you can activate Frost Step which will draw a circle on the ground under Warden, the same cd as Frost Step because at this moment Frost Step is useless skill.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiGravity View Post
                So new classes are overpowered, and the solution is not to fix those couple of classes, but to change every other class?
                Yes new classes are op but some of old classes are underpowered (Ranger,Elementalist(not op geared),Warden & Bladedancer) and as i told THIRD TIME ITS ONLY SUGGESTIONS i wouldn't want to see all those things on Warden too because even i know all of them combined would make OP class.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSensation View Post
                  Warden is good at way it's now, no need for changes.

5 daggers? OP, I play both myself slayer and warden and I can assure you that Slayer DOES need 5 daggers, and warden DOESN'T (maybe it could be good PVE-ONLY, maybe); 3 daggers are good the way they are... and trust me a warden with 5 daggers + arc nova + good aim = GG jump + Q all day.

1 skill per mirage barrier hit count? BS, imagine how op would be tank a whole bloodlusted kaiser sword/limited shot/soul volley/darkfallen grave/Shadow wave/arrow shower/demonic flame (tornado)/seismic bash/soulburn/evasive shotgun/vital spiral etc. w/o taking ANY DAMAGE.... nah i'm good.

Making divine assault full SA? nah, it's a fast skill and it needs to be counterable, I play warden myself i still rather to get punished by a slayer's deadfall/routpoint bcuz D.A is a very strong skill, lag-friendly and easily chainable into horizon jack, so let it go as it's now, fast and strong but counterable.

Cast speed buff: Ok, I agree with this one.

Frozen flasher SSA frame when casting? it could be, but SSA at frost breath? no need to, it's a fast casting skill so it won't make almost any difference.

IMHO Blizzard needs S.A frame while casting AT PVE-ONLY, please.

Ice wall? Isn't frost wall annoying enough? lol, and if a reaper destroys ur wall with velvet crasher, u should be thankful that it didn't destroyed u HP at last.

..About fear throw, that skill should be a command skill, for both Slayer and Warden, it would be awesome (and life saving, sometimes) if we could attach a hotkey button for such useful skill, range increase when maxing is op enough, no need to increase projectile size, have you ever checked the range of it in y and x-axis? is good enough.

about ur "Natural fog topic": a good warden can use it and still escapes from a possible grab punish or anything that could possibly harm you, it's all about timing (but if the opponent know the timing of it, prepare to get rekt lol), and BTW giving enemy's screen a shaking camera... well, since 90% of game population DISABLE such option in game settings, that would be very... effective, really....

and BTW Slayer uses more daggers than Warden not because we have more daggers, is bcuz we NEED to have more daggers to approach and catch the enemy since we're a combo class, we need to combo ppl for kill them (except certain noob burst-to-kill slayers).

Anyways, this is my opinion.

1.I played every Witchblade class at least 1 year (except NS) and trust me for Warden daggers are LIFE because as i told Warden uses it for Guard, W+F Breaker & Horizon Jack
                  i wouldn't have problem with it if Guard & W+F Breaker wouldnt take dagger stack because it's just a joke.

2.Read carefully before posting because it makes you look like fool, miragge barrier count every skill's shoot so it means if there's a skill which hits once but multiple dmg it will count it as whole skill And when there's a skill like GS's Shotgun which hits multiple times for multiple dmg it will count 1 barrier for every Shotgun shoot but not hit (1 Shotgun shoot hits for idk 4-5 times so it takes whole barrier for 1 hit of it, that's what i mean)
                  3.Warden definitely needs it as SA because it's her only good skill to ,,counter'' she has barely no sa except Frozen wind which is partially SA only so ppl go through it like butter

4.it was only idea, i would be okay with Frozen Flasher SSA

5. i mistaken names i meant the Frost Wall from the beginning and what i meant that it casts the wall after 2 secs and most of times people uses skill which hits through shield like there's no wall just a summon with hp to tank 1 skill (don't worry it will hit warden too just for a free present , ex. Velvet Crasher causing the shield to dissapear, warden getting 8k hp left and Reaper continuing his combo)

6.I'd agree that if Fear Throw didnt take Dagger Stack for Warden but for Slayer it's def. NO, Slayer has enough grabs so she doesnt need guardbreakers (trust me i've played it more) and it would make it op because she has 2 daggers more..

7.Captain obvious, do you know there exist skills like Shine Eles Spark Swing makes thunder circle under her making enemies camera shake like GS Electric shoot before nerf? YOU CAN'T DISABLE THOSE

And please do not bring Slayer in this Warden thread, because if i had to do it i would tell u how OP it's compared to Warden

Comment

Reworking warden's skills is a good idea because I find personally find this class somehow boring when it comes to playstyle. But for other things like iframes, SA and SAA, those things need to be carefully thought before attempting to implement them. But hey, are they going to do anything to this class? They've been ignoring many suggestions related to the same issue specifically for nightstalker. So, I doubt they'd actually at least read these suggestions just like many previous ones.

Comment

lvl 50 vs lvl 63 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9VlKSURzlo

Comment

I never said Warden can't beat old classes and still mastered Warden vs masterd Sin, Sin win and as i told now fourth time it's only suggestions i am giving to gms then it doesn't mean they have to implent all of them.

Comment

• Juvia
                          Juvia commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Some people try to resist changes, but when it is in their favor, they show an evil grin!
                      Working...
                      X