(Suggestion) Permanent Sabrina's Wing has a reward for PVP Coins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Suggestion) Permanent Sabrina's Wing has a reward for PVP Coins

For Gold Honor Coins and Duel Tokens, i guess it could be a BETTER reward than Prelude Storm 30 days and also could incentive the pvp in this game.. even bound to character it would be great

Brilliant Idea i actually was thinking bout this last night. they should also make uni weapon available with gold honor coins. Pvp needs more incentive.

Comment

Lol, souls I paid more than 80 euro for 4 free? Sounds good.
      Rather give people the standard yellow souls instead of the 2nd most expensive souls that ever existed lol.

Comment

• Tengaku
        Tengaku commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah better still give our money to webzen, thats sound good too
        And also, im not saying that would be free, u will have to break your ass in arena to get the hole set

• [VLT]ChaoticBlue
        [VLT]ChaoticBlue commented
        Editing a comment
        I would rather give money to webzern then feed cancer part of community with free souls.
        Im 100% sure that it would end like with ranked event. Fake rooms with people that pve their whole life only boosting eachother wins so they gain Coins and after they are done they go back to their daily Dungeon grinding and you would never see them on arena again.

sudden would be the second most exp now that the new epics are out right?

Comment

• Tengaku
        Tengaku commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess sabrinas isnt so op now, Monster Hp is more useful than sabrinas now

• Seraphiel
        Seraphiel commented
        Editing a comment
        'Show Monster HP' is for PVE. PVP doesn't need 'Show Monster HP' feature as, you know, HP is always visible for both sides.

• [VLT]ChaoticBlue
        [VLT]ChaoticBlue commented
        Editing a comment
        1x Cheapest part of Monster Soul cost same price as Sudden whole Soul set so ye... its definitely better.

Sounds great. But instead of exchanging it directly to get a specific item, they'll need to add it in a chest that gives variety of random but useful stuff that are good for both PVP and PVE. The chest should contain the following, (Permanent but bound) Sabrina and Prelude souls, (unbound but limited duration) Wings, (Unbound) stamina boosters and training potions and epic equipment (people don't necessarily need to grind in dungeons in order to get it), a Mystery chest that has a chance to produce unique items (weapons and accessories), and also (unbound) Experience books. All these items should be available in one chest so that players continue to PVP, and hardcore PVPers will feel rewarded for getting good stuff that they can use/sell. The idea here is to make PVP as fun as PVE.

╔═..══════╗
      Game Guide
      ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Sounds silly to give sabrina set perma for arena coins.... its best soul set out there that you can get for normal price (Destructive Standrards is too expensive to even talk about them so I will pretend they dont exist). I would not mind if they give Okapia Sun soul set as long they are character bound.
        But lets be real here souls are one of basic webzen income so I doubt that something like this will happen.
        No name assassin ---> https://www.youtube.com/ShinKazusa

Comment

Originally posted by ChaoticBlue View Post
          Sounds silly to give sabrina set perma for arena coins.... its best soul set out there that you can get for normal price (Destructive Standrards is too expensive to even talk about them so I will pretend they dont exist). I would not mind if they give Okapia Sun soul set as long they are character bound.
          But lets be real here souls are one of basic webzen income so I doubt that something like this will happen.

With RNG (e.g. 1~3% chance) added to that chest I suggested earlier, it won't be that easy to get. Besides, I'll assume that you know Destructive Standards soul can be gotten by exchanging Stones of Destruction, and this will be an incentive for players to Sabrina/Prelude souls and combine them for the newly introduced soul set, Destructive Standards. Still, that will take a very long time for them to really get 1 part of Destructive Standard soul set. But you'll see many pages of full PVP rooms which is what every PVPer wants.

Only impatient people will buy R9 Platinum Chest for Destructive Standards Souls and there are many of them within this community. The RNG in PVP reward chests will encourage them to spend more money just to get the soul set faster. The general idea is to make this game active, and Webzen wants more people to play this game for sure. If you want this game to live longer, you'll need to make the game active, and to do so, you'll need to add good incentives for people to play/continue playing it.

Webzen should implement strategies to make players pay willingly as what Webzen currently does is forcing people to spend money without actually making them feel rewarded for what they spend on. Many players consider this game as a Pay to Win to get the best of it. If things that are available on the cash shop can be also acquired but with tedious grinding, the concept of pay to win will fade away. Webzen need to achieve greater longevity of this game if they really want to get a stable and increasing income. But sadly all they do is getting money faster while many players start to quit as they feel unrewarded. You even noticed that the cost of cash shop started to increase in one point. The VIP package and Diamond Chest are just few examples of what Webzen did in the past which I consider it a mistake.

Nowadays, they sell packages that contain both souls and costumes but not all players need both of these contents. The cost of these packages in gold has become ridiculously high, and less players bother to buy/sell them, and that actually reflect badly on the income of Webzen. I don't want to go off-topic here, but what I really want emphasize here is Webzen need to gain community satisfaction if they really want this game to live longer while they get good reputation as an exemplary gaming company, which will also reflect positively on their income.

╔═..══════╗
          Game Guide
          ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Originally posted by Seraphiel View Post

With RNG (e.g. 1~3% chance) added to that chest I suggested earlier, it won't be that easy to get. Besides, I'll assume that you know Destructive Standards soul can be gotten by exchanging Stones of Destruction, and this will be an incentive for players to Sabrina/Prelude souls and combine them for the newly introduced soul set, Destructive Standards. Still, that will take a very long time for them to really get 1 part of Destructive Standard soul set. But you'll see many pages of full PVP rooms which is what every PVPer wants.

Many players consider this game as a Pay to Win to get the best of it. If things that are available on the cash shop can be also acquired but with tedious grinding, the concept of pay to win will fade away.

You even noticed that the cost of cash shop started to increase in one point. The VIP package and Diamond Chest are just few examples of what Webzen did in the past which I consider it a mistake.
            The problem is that arena will become full of people that are not interested in pvping but in farming souls so you will see private rooms where people boost eachother wins so they gain tokes/coins while they are not interested at all in pvping in first place. We did have such situation already 3 times i tell you its really like feeding the cancer.
            Im sure that not a single pvp dedicated player will enjoy seeing people that are not interested in fighting in first place and they just leave pvp when they are losing or make private rooms.

Tbh only noobs that think that they are good consider game p2w (new souls are p2w for sure i wont disagree here but lets be honest how many people that pvp will buy them? 1 , 2 on each server?).
            I play this game very long and people used to call other players p2w even at lvl 50 cap which is funny. Same story was at 57, 63 and now at 65/67 cap it become something that is used as excuse all the time.
            I created char lvl 50 not long ago I did buy souls, rare accessories 47, rare weps 47, lvl 47 hell armor and I made Kirimu Tyrant legend and people even at that lvl 50 cap flamed me for p2w gear even when they had exactly same gear as me.
            In reality there was 1 factor that made me totaly different then them and its that I can play and they cant. A guy for example hit me few times with single hits (didnt do combo even once) and then after dying to my 20 sec combo he said "I combo you 1000 times and you no die, p2w noob".
            When I pvp someone on my main char then even if I take off gear and balance it with their they will call me "faking casher" after they get facerolled.

As for cash shop items price increasing - yes I did notice it and it become even more expensive after they closed office in USA and moved everything to Korea (It feels like people who are in charge of cash shop events changed).
            We do have now totaly dumb cash shop packages and back in 2012/2013 those packages were much better and cheaper.
            Our costume page is totaly empty while when you look at c9 china, c9 japan or c9 thailand you will see all costumes permanently in cash shop in gear tab (we still dont have black iropis set meanwhile all other c9 versions got it long ago).

I still think that arena tokens should be exchanged for unique weapons and player resist accessories. Weapons should be account bound and not upgradeable same with player resist accessories.
            No name assassin ---> https://www.youtube.com/ShinKazusa

Comment

i dont think any of these should be perm. they should be 7 or 30 day like the souls and books are now. but if the rewards was upgraded then it would give incentive for players to do it. and for those unwilling to buy a billion plat boxxes to get the epic souls, or pay that 300m for sudden can get a 30 day sabrina set or uni weapon for grinding.

Comment

+1 for 7/30-day pvp accesories/uniques as reward
                Something sellable would be nice too, or perhaps a variation of NM set that you don't farm by doing nightmare, but winning in PvP. (and perhaps with PvP set effect)

Comment

Working...
                X