​[Suggestion] Nightmare Weapons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​[Suggestion] Nightmare Weapons

So, now we are able to get armors equivalent to level 65 master grade with extra stats for a complete set. And we know that nightmare armors are part of current end game content. However, we lack more end game contents that are worth to keep people coming to the game while they know that they are definitely going to be rewarded for their efforts.

Nightmare Weapons will have a direct impact on increased player base as people will finally know that after collecting required items, they will be able to exchange them for weapons at a 100% success rate. It should not be too easy to get nevertheless. It will require from them to collect a great amount of Trace of Nightmare which is also used for getting nightmare armors. The requirement will be as follow:

One-handed weapon lvl 65 (Nightmare) = 25k Traces of Nightmare + Rare Weapon level 63 + (optional if it is considered too easy: 10 of the rare material dropped by rare mobs of raebin + 1 Perfect Ore level 65)

Two-handed weapon lvl 65 (Nightmare) = 50k Traces of Nightmare + Rare weapon level 63 + (optional if it is considered too easy: 20 of the rare material dropped by rare mobs of raebin + 2 Perfect Ores level 65)

Nightmare weapons will also have additional stats that are class specific. For example, Warden get Freeze chance 5% for 3 seconds and Magic Attack with 10% for 10 seconds . But I somehow prefer to have these extra stats disabled in PVP for a reason everyone knows. In addition to class related stats, Nightmare weapons should have a fixed stat which is Damage to Elite Race 30% (15% for one-handed weapon). This way, people will farm nightmare easier once they get their desired nightmare weapons.

Additionally, every nightmare dungeon should also drop Traces of Nightmare. The quantity differs according to the level of nightmare dungeons; the higher the level, the more quantity people can get.

Bonus suggestions:

Add more reward types to nightmare mode in Raebin, Sarad and Okapia such as skill book chest distributed to each party member with a chance to get rare to perfect grade. That should compensate the lack of encountering dimensional fissure bosses on master modes. Hell/Extreme mode should drop Perfect books at higher rate from last dungeon bosses. We already know how random the skill book system is. And this suggestion will make getting desired slightly less frustrating than before.

Also, I'm with the idea of allowing multiple skill book sets activated; Okapia, Sarad, Raebin at the same time. Taoist and Elementalist sets should be reduced to be as equal as other classes sets. There is no real reason to separate skill book types according to their skill builds as some people use hybrid build especially for Taoist which is one of the least favorite class in the game. Plus, that's one reason why we get taoist books more than other class. The reason I emphasize on this idea is because we tend to mix books from different sets in exchange for set effects just to get better individual skill effects. Of course game difficulty should be increased accordingly. Rahkdan's Counter Attack makes their way back to Glenheim but more furious than before, adding more challenge but also with better rewards than the previous one. Yes, people like to be rewarded with variety of useful stuff.

╔═..══════╗
    Game Guide
    ╚══════..═╝

Requirements are way too high.
    It will take around 2500 runs to do a one-handed weapon and 5000 runs for 2-handed-weapon and additionaly around 100m of money for other mats (total price around 2.7b based on EU).
    You would need to make those weapons really good for both pvp and pve to make them worth all this farming (around 2 months if you got 4k 10 stamina potions and you do 50 runs each day).
    No name assassin ---> https://www.youtube.com/ShinKazusa

Comment

• Seraphiel
      Seraphiel commented
      Editing a comment
      I know the requirements are too high and that is because it is an end game content. You don't want to get a weapon in few days then get bored as you have nothing else to do aside from farming skill books or pvp. I leave suggestions regarding PVP bonus on nightmare weapons for PRO PVP as I'm not one of them.

I like the idea, maybe not 50k for 2 handed and 25k for one handed since that feels abit overkill, but maybe 10k for one hand and 20k for two handed.

Also I like the idea about skillbooks from nightmaremode chests etc etc and acctually a chance obtain it easier from extreme.

But I must say making elementalist and taoists skillset to 1 is not that great idea, magical tao sets give magical attack and strengh tao have physical attack, and not everybody play tao like hybrid, same as elementalist, you are either shine or shade, mixing both would be stupid!

But overall I like the idea!

Comment

• Seraphiel
      Seraphiel commented
      Editing a comment
      When I suggested reducing skill book sets, I didn't mean to take out advantages of both builds but to merge them to be as good as if they are separate.

The idea is good, I totally agree for it but...First I want to see the upcoming Raebin part 2. I have expectations for some new Hell/Extreme mode where the new weapons should be obtainable.

PoPkiss- 67lv. Cipher.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7...2Wiwv_4329FDyA (My channel for C9)

Comment

• Seraphiel
      Seraphiel commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a good idea to bring it with 2nd part of Raebin as newer dungeons will be challenging.

Oh I'm sure many people would just love to spend 5 bil on a weapon that helps them farm one specific dungeon.
    You could get 3 good masters with that for fcks sake!

Comment

• Seraphiel
      Seraphiel commented
      Editing a comment
      Nightmare weapons which I suggested to have elite race damage % won't only help players clear nightmare modes easily but also provide a strong weapon that can be combined with epic equipment to fight off elite monsters in both nightmare and non-nightmare dungeons, only if the idea is incorporated with the suggestions I added below the main suggestion.

I love the idea...we need more people like you who has positive thinking and has lots of good ideas...the only problem is...WILL ANY GM READ THIS?..
    Watch C9 content on my Youtube Channel :
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj5...m8kiw/featured

Comment

Working...
    X