Xigncode problem/Future Updates/Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xigncode problem/Future Updates/Suggestions

Hello people of C9 World! First of all I wanna apologise for eventuall english misspelling though my english isnt always correct!

Let's start with Xigncode problem, I know alot have this kind of issue and I read some tips how it might be able to work if you do so, for me I tryed remove one file from the folder, nothing changed and then I tryed rename it, this helped me abit but still hard to start game sometimes (not as much as before though).
    I just wanna know Webzen, you know about this problem, you informed us that you currently working on the problem, BUT... that was over 2 weeks ago.
    If you working on it, a tip could be to inform us players how it's going and not just wait until all is done, could be good for us to know if it might take 1 week, 1 months or 6 months to figure this problem out, I doubt I'm the only one that is frustrating when the game wont start after 10 attemps, specially after a annoying dissconnection from examlple bardiel seal. So in such bugs as this, please dont just ignore us.

My second wonder in this topic is about future updates, is the 2nd part of raebin coming within soon future? or we have to wait alot of months for it? will there be a new lvl gap with 2nd part or will it come before the 2nd part release? I know you follow the JP/Korean (whatever the orginal game comes from) server, but I asume you know what happens over there aswell.
    And what about the nightmare in 2nd-5th continent? When will it comes? Do we talk weeks, months... a year?

And last but not least! I have few suggestions that I would like to have response on, both from GM (If possible, hopefully) and other players!

First thing is Intrusion: I started think about this during this Mix and match event since you needed thoose tokens (if you didnt wanna mentor ofc) and I thought, the rewards you get in thoose boxes from intrusion manager is really crappy, from what I know all you can recive is HP/MP pots (all are crappy recovery rate), silver, gold and diamond chunk (I dont know if there's more you could get right now).
    And I was thinking, since there is Aegis/Blood token 1&2, The Aegis/Blood token 1 (killing people lvl 41 and below) could example also give armor/weapon/accessory ore lvl 27 and up from common to rare, now maybe alot people think, why common? Well it shouldnt be to easy to get rare grade so the chance to get magic and common are higher, and also I've seen alot people shouting on world/trade chat they wanna buy 27 and 35 common weapon ore, so why not make it abit "easier" to obtain if you now are into intrusion!
    And for the Aegis/Blood token 2 (lvl 42 and above) There could be same as the 1 token, from common, but up to perfect ore (Of course really low rate, but still possible) and also everything from 1 up to 30 random quartz, since at lvl 42 you start in norgant where quartz appear for the first time! And now I talk about a permanent change and not just some event during a period.

As I said in the beginning of this text, Sorry for eventuall misspellings and I'd like to hear you'r opinion about things I wrote!
    Have a nice day and thanks!

/ Z

hello., search intrusion c9 ., u will see there rules and other info bout intrusions.,

it says there that boxes from intrusion/mentor tokens have a chance to give spellstones.,
    its written their, but never heard of anyone getting it,, and i suppose people who actually target those boxes doesnt exist., so we wont know the truth/.

Comment

Originally posted by Lashara View Post
      hello., search intrusion c9 ., u will see there rules and other info bout intrusions.,

it says there that boxes from intrusion/mentor tokens have a chance to give spellstones.,
      its written their, but never heard of anyone getting it,, and i suppose people who actually target those boxes doesnt exist., so we wont know the truth/.

Uhm? I didnt ask for rules about it, I said suggestion to change the reward or atleast update it, not how it works, I know how it works!

Comment

I liked the idea of the last Mix and Match event where players are encouraged to mentor low level players and engage in intrusion. Those 2 systems became active because the rewards were somehow decent. I believe they should keep that event fixed but rewards change in i.e. every other month.

╔═..══════╗
        Game Guide
        ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Working...
        X