This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdamBraun View Post
    Hi friends, I dont know where to ask, so sorry for offtopic.
    I have not played in the c9 4 long time, on account there elem,deathdealer , ranger & ilphina rose 50-51 lvl. nightstalker, gunslinger blademaster 48-49. Whos better in pve now? In gameplay id better prefer deathdeler, but gunslinger or blademaster are also ok.
    Pls, dont dellete thise post, just show me where i can saked about this

Use 'Search' and filter your options to C9 Discussion as that's where most people prefer to discuss similar stuff.

Comment

PVP Balance - Suggestion for Developer :

I'm a pvp focus player, all i do in this game is pvp,
      and i played since beta till now. (Before and After SEA server split.)
      so i think i can suggest 1 universal balance that can apply to the current pvp system.

What most important in pvp mode is "Frames".
      Some SuperAmor Frames can be grabbed and some SA frames immune to grab but still take damage but so little because of defensive buff.
      invincible frame is the most OP frame. Some class have very long duration SA buff and can be abuse, some class depend too much on transformation and iframe.

*What i suggest to balance this out :
      the more advantages u have from 1 skill (like iframes, SA, skillblock, high bleeding/DPS, very low CD spam skills, ..etc)
      >> the lower Attack power, defense u have to endure as negative side of that skill.

ex : Reduce the damage output on all long duration SA buff and transformation by alot,
      also think about the Magic/Physical dmg different first before adjusting the percentage and flat damage (A% + B dmg) >> Erta with crazy magic damage / frames.
      yes you still have advantages of these frames to consume their precious evasive !
      >>>> But you can't easily kill/faceroll your opponent while doing so.

p.s : Developer you can't bring a PVE features into PVP mode, think more careful before u make a pvp balance survey!
      most of the time u will ended up with result of ppl playing that class who wanted to get buffed even more.
      Every strong skill must have punishment if failed. If you keep creating perfect class pvp will never be fix.

Comment

• Seraphiel
        Seraphiel commented
        Editing a comment
        I have reposted your suggestion in a separate thread and added it under 'PVP' category.

• BlackSwdMan
        BlackSwdMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh thanks, Nice topic ! really appreciate it
        lucky we have a sticky suggestion box, i hope developer have easier time to read them this way.

Hello,

I guess this suggestion goes along the lines of "C9 Gameplay Experience Feedback & Suggestion by RizeKamishiro", or maybe could be inserted/categorized as "Ideas to improve some of the game features by Bleededeagle", but anyhow...

The whole thing is about improving our Friend/Block list. Friend list - I have nothing to add. But "Community/Block" tab mechanism could be improved in such a way it remembered the blocked players names despite our changing / switching between characters.

What I mean is that as long as I can understand - and I am totally for OLD-SCHOOL roleplaying and keeping things IC (inside character) - I think it would be just more feasible and technically easy for all players to have such block list mechanics applied in this way. I would imagine, that Webzen's official standing on WCOINS reselling and speculative practices in this area is firm and permanent and haven't changed since I last bought my WCOINS. Back then, it was frown upon that players would buy them coins from some shady dealers for cheaper prices and not "support" Webzen in this manner. Please understand, that I am totally okay with supporting legal game and its developpers with my hard-earned money buying WCOINS directly from officially approved sources and not some aforementioned "shady dealers...

...who just so happen to advertise themselves through SPAMBOTS inside the game. Now, it is completely separate issue that such bots should be banned (and as far as I can see - they are, because the names of the bot-chars are going offline and never come up again), but this is another issue that I don't like my chat being SPAMMED by them... so I use the block list. Still, when I switch to my secondary character, I have to add those same names again... And imagine that someone could have something like 4-6 characters who they like to play equally frequently, what then? They should add those same names 4-6 times over again? With the block list mechanism I am proposing, this would be done only once :-)

Thank you for reading,
      Morieren

PS. And please, don't give me crap about "they won't do it if it's not money making..." - I wouldn't care less, I am just trying to get something nice done here, as does Seraphiel AFAICS...

PS2. Actually, it is money-making, but anyhow...

Comment

• Seraphiel
        Seraphiel commented
        Editing a comment
        Your suggestion has been reposted as a separate topic and has been also added under 'Others' category

• Morieren
        Morieren commented
        Editing a comment
        TY Seraphiel

http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/c9-...wal-suggestion

Comment

• Seraphiel
        Seraphiel commented
        Editing a comment
        Added under 'Cash Shop' Category

DM & Bang event put restart button

Comment

Added 'General PVP Rebalance' under PVP
        ​Added 'Improved Dimensional Fissure Event' under a new category titled 'Event'

╔═..══════╗
        Game Guide
        ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Added Tag Team System under 'Others' category

╔═..══════╗
          Game Guide
          ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Added Companion System II under 'Party' category

╔═..══════╗
            Game Guide
            ╚══════..═╝

Comment

I have a suggestion.
              http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/c9-...-other-account

Comment

Originally posted by XHandsofMightx View Post
                ​Hello XhandsofMightx

Your request has been discussed several times before and I already forwarded it to the support team but unfortunately they have no plans to implement this feature due to some conflicts that might occur during transfer leading to incomplete account transfer. You can submit a ticket but I'm sure you will get a similar reply.

╔═..══════╗
                Game Guide
                ╚══════..═╝

Comment

• XHandsofMightx
                  XHandsofMightx commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well, that's disappointing, but, maybe as the time goes by and the opening of the other continents, they might have the Tech and Program right, we'll just wait for them.

Added Hall of Fame mode under PVE

╔═..══════╗
                Game Guide
                ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Added Mystery Chest Coins & Archery Event Rewards Distribution Tweak under Equipment

╔═..══════╗
                  Game Guide
                  ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Added Dimensional Fissure Checkbox under PvE

╔═..══════╗
                    Game Guide
                    ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Can u add this link to the box please . http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/c9-...red-characters ?

Comment

• Seraphiel
                        Seraphiel commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you for sharing your suggestion; added under Miscellaneous.

wut, my post didn't make it here?

http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/c9-...-has-to-change

Comment

Working...
                      X