[Suggestion] All continent based Skill Books can be equipped

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] All continent based Skill Books can be equipped

Players with higher level characters have been raging on how useless Okapia Skill books are. Okapia skill books become unusable once you get Sarad and/or Raebin Skill books. Also, some Skill Books have special action modifying effect like those of Raebin's and Sarad's. If we mix those Skill books from different regions, we lose Skill Book Effects. Thus, I suggest to enable equipping all different continent based skill books for the benefit of both the players and Webzen.

How would Webzen benefit from implementing this idea? Well, basically it will increase the sale of more Cosmos Stones, Inventory and Warehouse Expansions. Players will also complain less because Okapia books will no longer be useless as they will have accumulative effect if used along with Sarad and Raebin Skill Books. Besides, there are some special Okapia Skill Books that can alter and boost Ultimate Fury Skills of classes, and I bet that those who got them don't use them with Sarad or Raebin sets for the reason I explained earlier.

Also some minor changes yet I'm not sure if it's significant with this suggestion. Raebin Skill Books level need to be changed back to 63 instead of 57 just to make them more distinguished from Sarad ones even if they say the authors are different.

Another thing that will encourage people to try to get full collections of their classes' Skill Books is to add Ultimate Skill Book Effect that can be activated by obtaining e.g. 100 stars from the overall total of Skill Books stars.

I got these ideas because some of my weak classes got good skill books but they are from different regions. It is sad that we have to sacrifice some skill books for others just in order to get better skill book effects.

╔═..══════╗
    Game Guide
    ╚══════..═╝

People will assume that the idea of the new skill book system has some flaws. The reason is there are 2 classes that will abuse this feature which are Elementalist and Taoist. We know that these 2 classes have 2 separate skill builds. I believe Webzen should remove that kind of sub-class skill build paths and make skill books under one theme yet people can still use them as they used to be. That way, Elementalist and Taoist won't have Skill Books shelves more than the other classes.

Ironically, some Elementalist skill books share the same skills but used in different builds such as Meteor, Ice Spikes and Salamander. This should even give more reason to make skill books under one theme. Besides, people with hybrid build can greatly benefit from this feature as they won't be bothered anymore about not mixing skills books from different skill builds like those of Taoist.

Another bonus suggestion for Elementalist is fixing and revamping Fireball skill book. Elementalist has to deactivate the circle in order to cast the spell with the new effect. My suggestion is to re-use Mana Cannon animation (and you are good at that) but change the effect from Lightning to Fire. This is specifically for Shine Elementalist. For Shade Shade Elementalist, she can use the same current skill animation.

╔═..══════╗
    Game Guide
    ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Working...
    X