[SUGGESTION] trading office connected to all servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SUGGESTION] trading office connected to all servers

I think a trading office that was connected to all servers would help the game out some, what do you guys think?

I think it will be difficult because economy is different in each server

Comment

Welp, it would be just like the old US Server days, back when the people that are now in SEA would be the biggest providers of stuff in Trading Office. Not against the idea, personally.

Comment

+1 for the idea, it would be cool if there whas actualy usseful sheet in the T,O.
        YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrDestruX/videos
        Got Steam+Skype, Pm me if you whana play/talk together =)) !

Comment

Absoluetly NO

Comment

I support this idea, i don't care about the economy anymore it is fked up anyways.

Comment

Well to do that we would need to merge the servers again, but I don't see that happening anytime soon . I'm for this idea though, and merging the servers :P

Comment

Merging all servers seems cool but for those who do pvp is realy bad idea! Unless there is a super server connectiong enhancment that can be reliable for whole globe.

Comment

• Tsuchiryu
                  Tsuchiryu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's not the entire server necessarily. Just the Trading Office.

• Butteater
                  Butteater commented
                  Editing a comment
                  In that case, it's realy good idea but i doubt that we can have it. By the way, the economy would be better after this. I wish DEVs can make this happen!
              Working...
              X