[Suggestion] for Webzen to Fix some NS bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] for Webzen to Fix some NS bugs

Since Webzen has never cared about fixing NS bugs for some reason. I'd like to suggest few things that should be easy for them to fix if they don't want to recreate NS from scratch. As we all know, many of NS users have issue with Flicker Blade and Eshe Med which are the skills that need urgent action from Webzen. If you have noticed that Flicker Stance has a duration of 25 sec. I believe that what bugs the skill and makes NS users activate the skill twice in order to change to Flicker Stance. My suggestion to fix this is to make this skill work in a similar way as Attack Stance that is used by Blademaster. That way it should remove the bug from this skill. As for Eshe Med, well, I believe her summon should act at his will just like Phantom Dragon. However, in order to make him effective (and this suggestion also applies to Phantom Dragon), he needs to move freely without NS control; meaning that NS can attack mobs and summon her minions as well while Eshe Med is active and he should have a better AI like he should target area boss and mobs with e.g. high magic/physical attack. This way, Eshe Med (and Phantom Dragon) won't run after weak mobs like a cat chasing a mouse.

And there's also one small suggestion regarding summons. Please add suffixes or anything to pets for each player in dungeon who uses a summoning class like NS and Elementalist so that we can distinguish among them. I have difficulty recognizing my pets when I team up with another NS.

Hopefully Webzen will consider making such changes in order to fix the current state of NS and apply these suggestions.

╔═..══════╗
    Game Guide
    ╚══════..═╝

Sounds nice, but everyone doesn't suffer from these problems and I for one am totally against any changes to Eshe Med. I like the iframe of the fury duration and the fact that Eshe Med is the only one that I can control which prevents him from running off and doing something stupid like getting stuck and it's probably unlikely that they will give summons a priority AI which means attacking minor mobs when I need him to attack a boss a rare mob or an intruder. Wouldn't mind the changes to Flickr and adding suffix to summons would be nice but as long as there is two wolves ,titanias or banshee I know I always have one to absorb or explode.

Comment

Well, maybe they can add an option in which you can unleash Eshe Med from her control by pressing RMB+LMB again and the catch is losing her iframe, but she can summon other pets simultaneously while Eshe Med is active. It's like sacrificing her iframe for spamming summons in order to eliminate mobs faster. This is just another idea. Besides, she's already weak and this will make her much more effective if you are e.g. fighting against one enemy in an area that could be a boss.

╔═..══════╗
      Game Guide
      ╚══════..═╝

Comment

• KindRacoon
        KindRacoon commented
        Editing a comment
        They will never do your suggestion cause they just don't care

Well generally, in my opinion, NS fury deals tonnes of damage, probably the highest damaging ULTI skill in the C9 fury system. So it would kinda be OP if you could summon more during that ulti duration.

Comment

wait ... coming soon LoL

Comment

• KindRacoon
          KindRacoon commented
          Editing a comment
          Lel #believe
      Working...
      X