About Pet being bound to a character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Pet being bound to a character

I think it would be best if the pet can be bound to an ACCOUNT rather to one character, so we can use certain pet for appropriate class... for example, a STR based Pet for a fighter.. and or a WIS based pet for magic user character.

In case someone created a unique pet with WIS/Magical Attack, and that character is a Mystic or Guardian.. imagine, a they dont need that stats.. so will be just a waste in creating a super rare unique pet in situation like that.

Also, would be fun, if my newly created character will be using an evolved unique pet, will be awesome!

Pets unbound to whole account = less money for webzen = your idea is fucking shit and kill yourself ~Webzen team.

Comment

Not satisfied with the type of your pet? Well, there is another solution! Just get another pet and combine it with the previous one = More money in Webzen's pocket!

╔═..══════╗
      Game Guide
      ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Originally posted by Saferio View Post
        Pets unbound to whole account = less money for webzen = your idea is fucking shit and kill yourself ~Webzen team.
        Originally posted by Seraphiel View Post
        Not satisfied with the type of your pet? Well, there is another solution! Just get another pet and combine it with the previous one = More money in Webzen's pocket!
        Well, I do understand, this idea is against Webzen.. but will not hurt to try to point out what I think will benefit us players. Just a suggestion in my part, hoping some players can join me to voice this out and if many players support the idea... maybe.. just maybe, management may consider.

If all players will just closed their eyes and shut up, then what's the point in all this forum? Come join my cause and hope for the best

Comment

• Seraphiel
          Seraphiel commented
          Editing a comment
          We would really love to see such change but if it's against the greediness of Webzen, then I'm sorry to tell you this, you are wasting your time. I, myself, not happy with the current pet system. There are many things that need to be revamped and improved. It is not fun at all, just another money milking system. We are better off without it because a lot of people just realized how it is less useful from what it was supposed to be.

Originally posted by Seraphiel
        We would really love to see such change but if it's against the greediness of Webzen, then I'm sorry to tell you this, you are wasting your time. I, myself, not happy with the current pet system. There are many things that need to be revamped and improved. It is not fun at all, just another money milking system. We are better off without it because a lot of people just realized how it is less useful from what it was supposed to be.
        Exactly!, we are not happy with how it goes, and that's more reason for us to shout it out what we think is right - share idea, suggest and explain... again, hope for the best

Anyways, i'm still new to this game (and to this forum) and maybe you are right, some features in this game will be impossible to change, specially if Webzen is making profit out of it.

oh btw, imo, the pet is not useless, it auto loot gold and things (save a lot of time on picking up), give buff and fight - gives decent dmg at evolved state and max lvl (problem is, evolving is the painful part (very expensive)

Comment

There are many ways to bring pet system into C9, they chose to bring it through cash shop. At first I thought it would be like this:
          We have Sabrina the Lightning and Wind Dragon, Artesia the Water Dragon, Arad the Black Dragon and who knows how many other kinds of Dragon out there. Pets are one offsprings of them. At lv20 after we change class, we have quest to obtain the dragon egg. And there are new Items that drop from bosses in Hell mode (or Extreme...), after gather all the required tributes, we can give to the dragon to obtain their egg again.
          And hell no with combination, they are living creature, the mate and reproduce. If we let 2 different dragons mate, they will have chance to reproduce new kind of dragon (or somethings like that).
          I've never thought that webzen made a wonderful feature in to a money-making machine like this. Speaking of money making, they even add skillbook to cash shop. Just increadible, increadible Webzen! I wonder when the server will be just Illusionists and Guardians with full skillbook perfect effect 6.

Comment

That's exactly what i was saying on world chat.. make pets account-bound would be something balanced between players and webzen income
            soo.. +1 to ur idea

Comment

Originally posted by Ka0z View Post
              That's exactly what i was saying on world chat.. make pets account-bound would be something balanced between players and webzen income
              soo.. +1 to ur idea
              great thanks ka0z.
              we are 2 now..
              2 of us vs Webzen.. Webzen does not have a chance !
              Give up already Wbzen and make those pet ACCOUNT bound !

Comment

Originally posted by ToePick View Post

Just a suggestion in my part, hoping some players can join me to voice this out and if many players support the idea... maybe.. just maybe, management may consider.

If all players will just closed their eyes and shut up, then what's the point in all this forum? Come join my cause and hope for the best
                I have a question, did Webzen implement any player idea or even bothered to read it? Are they reading this forum for ideas apart of GM Gauri that only looks on bugs reports. Because for me they don't and many ideas were changing FREE things. So do you think that they will even take your post in consideration? Yes, maybe if you gather whole server here and make a strike, otherwise this thread will be forgotten in 2-3 days and will be on second page of the forum.

Comment

+100 for me.. XD make it account bound.. and also make the prare, unique items to be unbind using magic seal..

Comment

Originally posted by Saferio View Post

I have a question, did Webzen implement any player idea or even bothered to read it? Are they reading this forum for ideas apart of GM Gauri that only looks on bugs reports. Because for me they don't and many ideas were changing FREE things. So do you think that they will even take your post in consideration? Yes, maybe if you gather whole server here and make a strike, otherwise this thread will be forgotten in 2-3 days and will be on second page of the forum.
                    I know GM and VL cannot decide on this changes.. but they can voice out to the management if an idea is to improve gameplay (and for them to profit as well) ... and still even this topic will be ignored or be forgotten, is not a waste for me at all, i'm happily typing my ideas here, while drinking coffee
                    .. yeah, most suggestions were ignored.. (but not all) ... still hoping for the best.

Originally posted by WcoinsDonator View Post
                    +100 for me.. XD make it account bound.. and also make the prare, unique items to be unbind using magic seal..
                    Good suggestion, at least Webzen still profit.
                    If we can have option to unbind (but still to same account), with a use of Cash Item like magic Seal.. is a win-win situation for both management and players.

Comment

• Seraphiel
                      Seraphiel commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They might release Magic Seal Rank x with a chance to fail for perfect and higher grade! Low level equipment of perfect and higher grades will be of less use once C7 is released (provided that C9 has 5% chance to survive). Webzen strategy in adding cash shop stuff has become very predictable because that will be another way for them to make more money.

Pray for webzen not to make even eggs character bound instead of making pets account bound. This is Webzen, everything is possible (everything that frustrates players) And since they started to put more and more game affecting stuffs to cash shop, that means c9 is close to its doom. Hate me as much as you want for saying these words but thats the ugly truth. I am talking by my experience with webzen. And i quitted anyway. Only could bear those lame stuffs for 2 months here. I really congratulate people that could stand these for years.

By the way your idea is awesome. But that just won't be happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinta View Post
                      Pray for webzen not to make even eggs character bound instead of making pets account bound. This is Webzen, everything is possible (everything that frustrates players) And since they started to put more and more game affecting stuffs to cash shop, that means c9 is close to its doom. Hate me as much as you want for saying these words but thats the ugly truth. I am talking by my experience with webzen. And i quitted anyway. Only could bear those lame stuffs for 2 months here. I really congratulate people that could stand these for years.

By the way your idea is awesome. But that just won't be happen.
                      I completely understand, np. I've been in that position in my previous games I played ^_^ and believe me I've been through several, from beta till DOOM stage.
                      If I enjoy the game and the people around it, I stay.. and when I stay, I make it worth while, i dont care about spending some (but not too much)
                      if not, I move on and find another game to play.

Comment

Haha! We cant do anything about the money making strategy of webzen, but like toepick said we are all here to suggest ideas to make this game good for both parties... so better make post of what you really like/want in-game and pray that they will implemented s0on. Because no matter what happens Webzen still get the pot... hahaha!

Comment

Working...
                        X