Just a skill system suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a skill system suggestion

Hello everyone I have been playing this game since cbt but I am not a famous player.And I have a proplem with my skill builds with some classes because some skills are great for pvp some are great for pve so the solution for this problem is either play one of them and dont play another or go buy 1000 skill reset scroll and change whenever you want to pvp or pve.So my suggestion is why dont you make 2 skill builds for classes 1 for pve 1 for pvp then we can choose whatever we like.I am playin illusionist and honestly she is not very good at pvp but I still want to do pvp and the problem starts here its almost impossible to make a both pve-pvp build for illu there are so many skills you should lvl and its really hard to choose them.Some classes are cool without this tough because they already have all their skills max (Like nightstalker and I think its not really fair) but still I think 2 skill build system would work for most of the classes.

Oh nice.. 1 skill build for pvp, and pve simultaneously but I think it is way too good to be implemented..

Comment

Since the 6th continent first update there is 2 skill reset button at skill trainers they do the same thing but I have a suggestion for that too they can make a skill reset quest or we could farm skill reset points and then we can reset skills 1 by 1 not all of them I think this could be good too because I dont want to reset all my skills just for 1 wrong skill.

Comment

It is a good idea actually a perfect idea , but as mentioned above it's too good to be implemented , this will short down Potatozen revenue from skill reset scrolls
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

i'm using Ranger,Gunslinger for pve. and my main character shadow which i only do pvp with. i've had a similar problem as you know shadow class ain't made for pve so i had a really hard time trying to lvl up and get items even with pve build, so i've created another hunter in order to do that
          i made a gunslinger(i decided to go with this one because i simply like it for pve you can get any other good pve class you want) and that's how i fixed my problem. now i can do pvp on shadow which i like to and i do pve/farming on gunslinger i don't need two skill builds you've said that you have been playing since CBT i assume you must have more than 2-3 characters by now lvl65/67

i know maybe this is time consuming but what you can do is, make a character mainly for pve and one mainly for pvp

Comment

I have so many 50+ characters but I dont have any 65-67 because I dont like to pve that much but unfortunately you have to farm like animal even if you want to do only pvp.I have so many problems with pve but I dont think they would change so at least I tried to mention about this.
            And for you most of the hunters dosent have a major sp problem or its not about pve or pvp but some classes need this I really dont think this is a fair sp system because when I cant max any of my important skills a scout-gunslinger-nightstalker can max almost every skill they got.But for me I have to max tornado if I want to do even a bit pve when it comes to pvp there isnt almost any difference between 1lvl tornado to max lvl or I use spirit chain at pvp so much but its pretty useless at pve there are many things like this so I think 2 build could be a solution for all theese and I dont think that would effect skill reset revenue so much 1st %80 of the server dosent even going inside the arena 2 most players use skill reset for skill correction or choose some other skill.

Comment

This wont be implement becuase it will decrease the need for reset scroll which means less money for webzen...
              But nice idea though

Comment

• EmoWasMax
                EmoWasMax commented
                Editing a comment
                yup..that was good idea but i agree with Muramasa,webzen will just think about make money idea.

Originally posted by Shadow170 View Post
              I have so many 50+ characters but I dont have any 65-67 because I dont like to pve that much but unfortunately you have to farm like animal even if you want to do only pvp.I have so many problems with pve but I dont think they would change so at least I tried to mention about this.
              And for you most of the hunters dosent have a major sp problem or its not about pve or pvp but some classes need this I really dont think this is a fair sp system because when I cant max any of my important skills a scout-gunslinger-nightstalker can max almost every skill they got.But for me I have to max tornado if I want to do even a bit pve when it comes to pvp there isnt almost any difference between 1lvl tornado to max lvl or I use spirit chain at pvp so much but its pretty useless at pve there are many things like this so I think 2 build could be a solution for all theese and I dont think that would effect skill reset revenue so much 1st %80 of the server dosent even going inside the arena 2 most players use skill reset for skill correction or choose some other skill.
              yeah i totally understand what you're saying about the SP i'm kinda meh too about that but then again if we have too much sp and we can all max every skill we want, what's the point of skill builds / guides ,that's why you have to decide on which part you can lean, i'm not a big fan of pve either now the 6th continent its just... WOW that's the only thing i can say its no joke there, and i will have to level up my shadow fortunately i have friends to help me with it
              otherwise i have no chances to finish a master dungeon by myself

Comment

I would love this so much

Comment

This is really common in other games :P I would love it too

Comment

In Blade and Soul you can reset your skills whenever you want to...
                    But here? It's great business for WZ
                    It would be cool if you could get 2 different saved skill builds on character and choose one of them before PVE or PVP:P

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheRipper View Post
                      yeah i totally understand what you're saying about the SP i'm kinda meh too about that but then again if we have too much sp and we can all max every skill we want, what's the point of skill builds / guides ,that's why you have to decide on which part you can lean, i'm not a big fan of pve either now the 6th continent its just... WOW that's the only thing i can say its no joke there, and i will have to level up my shadow fortunately i have friends to help me with it otherwise i have no chances to finish a master dungeon by myself
                      I want to ask you Something then what is the point of sp and build when ns-scout can max every skill of theirs but when you play elementalist you have to.choose shine or shade but it still wont.be enough and you have to leave some skills do you think this.is fair? And as.I said most of the players dosent care pvp so it wont effect skill reset that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow170 View Post
                        I want to ask you Something then what is the point of sp and build when ns-scout can max every skill of theirs but when you play elementalist you have to.choose shine or shade but it still wont.be enough and you have to leave some skills do you think this.is fair? And as.I said most of the players dosent care pvp so it wont effect skill reset that much.
                        yeah like i would totally love to see those "most of players " that doesn't care about pvp, coming in the arena with their wis classes full of player resis especially demo's and ele's which they love to use the S button and walk backwards for the shield, with a lot more wis (Magic damage ) fighting against ​classes with weak magic def..
                        now you can call me an idiot but there's a reason for everything man i'm sure of that as stupid and cheap it may sound to you, there's a reason
                        IF the pve build you're making is only and only for pve and its gonna be disabled in pvp.. SURE THING i'll hop in the train too! but if you're allowed to use that everywhere.. no man.. no thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheRipper View Post
                          yeah like i would totally love to see those &quot;most of players &quot; that doesn't care about pvp, coming in the arena with their wis classes full of player resis especially demo's and ele's which they love to use the S button and walk backwards for the shield, with a lot more wis (Magic damage ) fighting against ​classes with weak magic def.. now you can call me an idiot but there's a reason for everything man i'm sure of that as stupid and cheap it may sound to you, there's a reason IF the pve build you're making is only and only for pve and its gonna be disabled in pvp.. SURE THING i'll hop in the train too! but if you're allowed to use that everywhere.. no man.. no thanks
                          I dont think what you said is got anything with what I mantioned.you have a poin but its not about skill its abot items and I know there wont be fair pvp anytime in c9 because there is no class balance in this game not even a little bit and when you have good items it makes pvp worse this game became pay 2 win loong ago but I dont want to discuss that right now I just want to play with my desired skills so I created this topic.this wont save the games huge foults but at least it could help a little for fun.

Comment

• JackTheRipper
                            JackTheRipper commented
                            Editing a comment
                            oh so its about items,i have a pretty cool suggestion too which many suggested it already, a pvp system like in dragon nest :P where you can simply disable gears for pvp or idk limit the gears something like that XD this should make the game a lot more fun to play :P i think adding such system would make the pvp more fair for everybody

I really wish there was something like that but thats what webzen definately wont allow because they would loose money.Pvp is already soo unbalanced and I dont think its going to be better whenever they introduce a new class I am certain it will be OP its been always like that and they dont really care about pvp because pve gives them more money so make the pve harder and harder to earn more money.

Comment

Working...
                          X