[Suggestion] Customizable Epic Items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Customizable Epic Items

Everyone finds Epic items almost useless; therefore, I came up with some ideas to really make people feel such items are epic. People like customizing stuff but the current system doesn't allow us to do so as it's all based on randomness. I suggest to make colored mobs drop items that has a random stat, say, Crit ??%, STR ??, WIS ??, etc. These items can be attached to any epic item (weapon/armor/equipment). Epic items should have a number of slots so that we can add multiple stats instead of one.

Let me hear your thoughts about this suggestion. I know there are people who'd drop negative lines not related to the topic and I'm tired of all this. So, please keep that to yourself.

╔═..══════╗
    Game Guide
    ╚══════..═╝

Yes is a good idea but ... actual epic customization isn't that bad . We can change the starts by combining the epic item with Tertis Claw , dried blood of Hellbehrith and silver chunk and there are chances to get good stats . but good idea tho and i would like that to be implemented . ^^
    ≡﴾Nyssa≡Al≡Ghul﴿≡ :BladeDancer Lv.75
    Rahkdan
    Guild (SOD)SnailsOfDoom

Comment

Originally posted by IGenevieve View Post
      Yes is a good idea but ... actual epic customization isn't that bad . We can change the starts by combining the epic item with the ... the .... Oh jeez forgot the name of that claw X_X ill come with an edit and change this xD , dried blood of ... (edit coming ) and silver chunk and there are chances to get good stats . but good idea tho and i would like that to be implemented . ^^
      I already know about this but it's all random. What we need is an option to choose from different stats that we actually want; not the ones that we don't need. Who wants a fighter weapon with WIS stat but with some other good stats like Crit Dmg and Element. We need to be able to choose from variety of stats available in this game. There are very few people who spend Dried Blood, Silver Chunks and Tetris Claw for this purpose cuz it's all random with a chance of losing the item you are trying to change its stat.Who'd actually try to change Epic items stat using those materials? Mostly those who PVP as they want to get Player Resist stat. I know now you'll disagree that my suggestion will make PVP more Gear2Win. But I know there are people who already suggested to change PVP system in terms of equipment and came up with good ideas that included automatic re-equip that makes all PVP players in arena use PVP-specific equipment. That's just an example. But my focus here is making customizable epic items for PVE.

╔═..══════╗
      Game Guide
      ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Good idea, sadly webzen wont even consider it
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by TheDee View Post
          Good idea, sadly webzen wont even consider it
          Get more original...

The idea, as nice as it is, I doubt it would get implemented because most rerolling items you need to rerolling, will get useless. Not to mention it isn't fair towards the people who spent too much time and money getting those stats...
          The only thing we need would be a higher drop rate, then the current system should be nice enough.

Comment

• TheDee
            TheDee commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah after endless farming , try to get player rsis, boof ur item is gone !! thats soo original LOL

• PoiPoi
            PoiPoi commented
            Editing a comment
            By get original I meant your comment.......everyone is spamming ''webzen won't consider it'' on every topic...

but yeah, current system is retarded.

• TheDee
            TheDee commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha, i'm beaning original, how many great suggestions we see everyday on forum have been actually implemented in the game ? YES 0 and the game is full of retardness not just the epic system !!

Originally posted by PoiPoi View Post
          Get more original...

The idea, as nice as it is, I doubt it would get implemented because most rerolling items you need to rerolling, will get useless. Not to mention it isn't fair towards the people who spent too much time and money getting those stats...
          The only thing we need would be a higher drop rate, then the current system should be nice enough.
          My idea is to remove randomness system and make it more customizable. And I don't think the materials will be useless if they implement this idea. We still use Silver Chunks for crafting and there's already a suggestion to make use of Dried Blood for Skillbook combining system.

╔═..══════╗
          Game Guide
          ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Working...
          X