same book combination- better grade. -----> suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same book combination- better grade. -----> suggestion

Hey guys, so i'd been doing some thinking, what if we could get a 3rd option ( potency + random are the 2 others) which you can combine the same book which you got like 3-5 times, the more you put this book into combination- the higher chances you have of getting same version only better grade.
    it would be only fair for us- the players to get more varies ways of getting books.
    i find combination system good, but sometimes makes friction between players ( one getting the other book and vice versa) so implenent another module for books achiving way would be super for us.
    hope you GMs would read and try to consider us, game play has really become tiresome even for a guy like me.
    Edit: this come to me now, you could combine 2 same book same stars to upgrade the book with + star. so u could climb to 3 then then 4 and 5. it sound easy, but just try get same book with 4 stars.

No higher chances will webzen ever provide to you. The system seems rather ok, though the only thing in it I hate - getting lv50 books out of six 57. I'm ok to get one 57 out of six 57, hell, even 1 green 57 out of six 57 rares is ok, but I hate those useless 50.

Comment

agreed, lvl 50 books are big waste to get from combination,
      my other option is stop play and come back in 2 years when sisters will drop lvl 57 rares. if even.

Comment

Originally posted by Sequestor View Post
        No higher chances will webzen ever provide to you. The system seems rather ok, though the only thing in it I hate - getting lv50 books out of six 57. I'm ok to get one 57 out of six 57, hell, even 1 green 57 out of six 57 rares is ok, but I hate those useless 50.

It's strange that you can stand getting magic grade books from combining rare books. That's actually frustrating when you expect to get same grade book or higher. It would be better to make the rate fixed. For example, 6 magic grade book should give 100% of getting rare book of any class. Or combining 2 rare books gives a chance to get perfect grade book 10% and 90% rare book. This is just an example. I wouldn't mind getting lvl 50 books if it works as I suggested. But hell now, Webzen will never do something to improve skillbook system.

Comment

I don't like getting a magic book out of 6 rare books, but I simply hate getting even a perfect lv50 book out of six 57 rares, as well as any other grade of lv50 books out of 57. This simply MUST be reworked since combining books is quite not free.

Comment

Really good idea then, i have my suggestion too

Combine 6 Warrior books => give you one warrior book
            Combine 6 57 books => Give you one 57 book
            Combine 6 57 Warrior book => Give you one 57 Warrior book

And so:

Combine random 57 books => Give you one random 57 book
            Combine random lv books => Give you one randome lv book

Comment

• IGenevieve
              IGenevieve commented
              Editing a comment
              Agree with this Idea , I was thinking at the same thing ^^

• Braveheart92
              Braveheart92 commented
              Editing a comment
              but unfortunately it will never find its way to realization i think. good idea though. love it.
          Working...
          X