(Suggestion) Experience donation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Suggestion) Experience donation

I'd like like players to be able to donate experience when they don't want to lvl up more and turn the experience into GP e.g: 1000 exp turns into 1 GP. Well, I don't mind if we can only donate it without receiving anything in exchange, it was just an idea. I find it very useful because of survival. Some people are good at survival and they earn money from that and they can't earn money from anything else (that's my case btw). The problem is that I wanted to farm dim to get some books as my bookshelf has most of books magic grade and people refuse me to do survival with them without good books). As a result I had to lvl up because I got a lot of exp at holy kodes and I needed to farm books and now I can't even do r5 at sarad survival as it's way more difficult than okapia and therefore I don't have money source anymore. If I had been able to donate exp that wouldn't have happened and I would've been able to do all the things I want : survival, gc hell, farming dims, etc. In other words, I could be enjoying the game 100%.

PLEASE, reply to my suggestion, I prefer 100 people to comment against my suggestion than being ignored.

Best regards

Donating Exp as GP seems like a great idea, just the values would have to be tweaked a bit more. Maybe 1:50 000 or so would be alright, so the max level guys would get extra 60-80 GP from master runs.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Quote." -Person

+15 battle maiden tower F1-F40 speedrun:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2N9IM7pgnI

Comment

• Likejiba
      Likejiba commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know how much exp can a lvl 66 get per run cuz I'm still 61 but I agree with the amount: 60 GP per run is a very good quantity.

I like this. Hahaha.
    Had the same problem last time.
    Was running survival and my exp was at 98%.
    Requested for Exp Reset Potion, but apparently it is not available in this game.
    So I created another character, same class and shared the same book just for survival.
    20 R15 box gives you around 6m which is enough to averagely gear up the character.
    For the weapon and accessories, I suggest you to craft it instead of buying from Trading Office. Farm the mats. :v

Non c'è nessun altro tranne me patata - Potato

Comment

never seen such feature ever.. but yeah wouldn't be a bad idea

Comment

If a GM could tell me if this can be done, I mean the donating exp system (not necessary has to turn into GP) it would be nice.

Comment

+1 Great Idea

Comment

Yeah, that would be cool to have EXP converted to GP 'after maxing out Awakening Level'. I don't have awakening level maxed yet, And I don't feel like rushing to hit the current cap for the reason that I'll feel less interested in grinding.

╔═..══════╗
            Game Guide
            ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Originally posted by Likejiba View Post
              I'd like like players to be able to donate experience when they don't want to lvl up more and turn the experience into GP e.g: 1000 exp turns into 1 GP. Well, I don't mind if we can only donate it without receiving anything in exchange, it was just an idea. I find it very useful because of survival. Some people are good at survival and they earn money from that and they can't earn money from anything else (that's my case btw). The problem is that I wanted to farm dim to get some books as my bookshelf has most of books magic grade and people refuse me to do survival with them without good books). As a result I had to lvl up because I got a lot of exp at holy kodes and I needed to farm books and now I can't even do r5 at sarad survival as it's way more difficult than okapia and therefore I don't have money source anymore. If I had been able to donate exp that wouldn't have happened and I would've been able to do all the things I want : survival, gc hell, farming dims, etc. In other words, I could be enjoying the game 100%.

PLEASE, reply to my suggestion, I prefer 100 people to comment against my suggestion than being ignored.

Best regards
              Cool Idea.. Unfortunately, with regards to actually applying it in-game is far too difficult. In addition, it can also be very exploitable with creating multiple account and "Donating" them to the main account, since gold is not Bound per character and you can just keep on donating, thus crashing the game's economy.

Comment

The op suggested turning experience into gp (guild point) not gold. This benefit the guild only, nothing to do with money.

Comment

There is another issue. My guild has been maxed long ago and all GP already goes into void. The guild system needs to be expanded a lot.

Comment

Working...
                  X