ARENA Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARENA Suggestion

This is with regards to ARENA points....

Just wondering if you guys can make the points higher or make the reward points the same for a week to make players want to go arena (since ranked PVP is dead). Because this is always the scenario, say you play 5 rounds at arena, 3-4 days after maintenance the reward points are high (around 200-300 points) which is nice, but then after 3-4 days it becomes low even with 5 rounds you only get below 100 points which makes us lazy to play arena because of the reward.

And another thing, can you guys remove the "INSPECT" thing in arena only excluding at town because every time a player inspect you and you have decent items than them it causes them to leave because of it making it hard for players to find an opponent.

THANK YOU

Removing inspect is a stupid idea. Imba gear and classes in PVP is the reason why PVP is dead and you now want to hide it too? You really are the worst.

Comment

• AntiGravity
      AntiGravity commented
      Editing a comment
      ^

He's basically saying "I want my gear to carry me and I don't want people to know that,"

• JackTheRipper
      JackTheRipper commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah going to fight against someone who you can't inspect and you realize you do like 100 damage to him

lol removing inspect.. thanks but i'd like to know what im going up against...
    #Badidea

Comment

Well, if you really do play PVP, you know what i'm pointing out. Remember enhancements don't work at arena/ranked pvp and majority are mistaken of it, if one saw you have +12-15 and they only have +9, they leave already.

Comment

Still a terrible argument for removal of gear inspection in Arena, no matter how you try to paint it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tr3ize View Post
          Well, if you really do play PVP, you know what i'm pointing out. Remember enhancements don't work at arena/ranked pvp and majority are mistaken of it, if one saw you have +12-15 and they only have +9, they leave already.
          ‚Äčlol you are either a newby in arena or just simply miss the point here, i don't care what type of enhancements you have BUT how would i know about other people's player resis? are they full of it? do they have master equip? are they using unique weapons? what type of souls are they using? what is their damage? because i have different type of souls for different characters to go against

... lol and he's talking about enhancements rofl

Comment

sigh you call me newbie? hahaha rofl, well, go on with your cowardice style of HAVING TO INSPECT first before playing^^
            maybe you're one of those guys who just duel with lowbies and no items just like (Kibot) in our server lol
            pathetic way^^

Comment

Sure. Use ad hominens to cover the fact that your suggestion is retarded.

Comment

Inspect should be available all the time. If you don't like it here's a tip for you;

Create a room and name it +65.
                Choose Vimpeli Map,
                Choose 2 Players Limit
                Choose 3 Rounds and 3 Minutes options

and wait. If they come and press ready, there you go.

Same goes for those who don't have decent gear. Only add these steps;

Battle Maiden? Kick.
                Diehard Guardian with +10% player res? Kick.
                Stupid people who whine when they lose? Kick.
                Laggers you already know? Kick.
                People from Asia/Africa or America who play on EU? Kick.
                Any player with 30% player res? Kick.

Well, i know you have to wait a while. But at the end you'll have your match

Comment

Working...
                X