Suggestion for a way to farm skillbooks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for a way to farm skillbooks

I was thinking of a good, less RNG based way to farm skill books that you need for your class. Say if we take a dng like tower for example and made it harder and able to be done as a party. At the end of round 40, each player gets a chest that gives them a rare/perfect rare skill book specific to what ever class they completed the dungeon on, and you can choose which continent you want the skill book to be. Or there can be other materials (such as keys or some other type of mat you farm from somewhere else) that allows you to choose which class/which conti you want the book to be. I think adding a good end game dng like this would be a good way to farm books specific for your class that is more work based and not rng. Again, the dng doesn't have to be tower, I was just using that as an example :P. Share any other thoughts that you think would be a good way to farm skillbooks ^^.

Edit~ They can even put a limit on a dungeon like this and make it 1-3 times entry per day or say like 5 times max entry per week per character ^^

I think its fine right now :O
    Non c'è nessun altro tranne me patata - Potato

Comment

• (VLT)Saiiko
      (VLT)Saiiko commented
      Editing a comment
      Most would disagree :S

• PotatoToo
      PotatoToo commented
      Editing a comment
      K, Bump and hope VLT/VL/GM/Dev's reply.

• (VLT)Saiiko
      (VLT)Saiiko commented
      Editing a comment
      Dude chill lol :/, was just making some suggestions. I know the gms/devs won't care/respond and the vlts/vls have nothing to do with this. I was throwing in some ideas. What's the point of commenting if you just want to shoot me down and be sarcastic ?
Working...
X