[Suggestions] For more enjoyable gaming experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestions] For more enjoyable gaming experience

I've been playing other online games aside from C9, and I found some interesting features that could be added to the game to make gaming experience somehow more enjoyable.

1- Main and Sub Characters (AFFECTS PVE ASPECT ONLY)

a. Main character gets extra stats from sub characters and accroding to their levels; this will encourage players to play more classes instead of focusing on one class.

Note: The sub character must be of equal level or lower than the main character.

b. Sub characters gain EXP boost according to the level of the main character (LVL 50 = 10%, LVL 60 = 20%)

c. Player can summon one of their alternative character(s) controlled by the game. But can only use this feature once in 24 hours for each alternative character and only party leader can do so.

2- Cap Level Bonus:

Players who have their character(s) reach the cap level in the game can still gain experience points but convertible to EXP books. The amount of convertable experience they gain should 20-30% less. That way grinding in higher level dungeons won't be a waste, especially when farming certain items that we end up sometimes getting nothing.

3- Daily Log in Reward

Every 28-day cycle; there should be a decent reward; something like instant equipment enhancers (Armor +6, Weapon +12, accessory +5, elemental gem VIII) besides other daily rewards (Gold, Artisan Crystals, Stamina Potion, Exp Potion, Exp Book, etc.)

4- Mini games

Waterford is a good spot for Fishing. Players can spend some time on that activity to get some interesting and valuable stuff.

You are welcome to add constructive feedback and ideas if you have any!

╔═..══════╗
    Game Guide
    ╚══════..═╝

1. It would've been good for classes that suck at pve so yeah that's pretty cool.

2. That's just bad,bad,bad,bad,bad... so it happens that i was thinking at THE SAME EXACT THING couple of months ago just think about it, i wasn't able to play when they released Raebin but when i came back i lvled from 65 to 67 in 2 days (with extreme exp potions and daily bonus exp 100% i got super lucky and got it twice XD ) but also some people hit the lvl cap in one day... now you tell me that all the exp they gain from that point to the point when they release another lvl cap it can be stacked? you do realize that they will insta hit the new lvl cap in.............. well we could say as soon as they log in right? what about quests? wasn't 4m for expert and 9m for master enough for you? you said "especially when farming certain items that we end up sometimes getting nothing" when you farm CERTAIN thing you expect to get that CERTAIN thing and nothing else you are farming THAT certain thing and NOTHING ELSE you are focused on that CERTAIN thing, that's what farming is all about right?

3. Good... i like daily log events xD that's more of a push for me to get online when i am lazy rofl so i agree with this one

Comment

• Seraphiel
      Seraphiel commented
      Editing a comment
      I made EXP suggestions because:

1. Some people don't like to spend grinding more in lower levels when they play another character and this is actually a substitute of a jump level character

2. As I mentioned earlier, there are classes that are hard to level up i.e. PVP classes

3. There are times when you get stuck in a continent just because you have to grind for a whole level just to reach the next level and do the actual questing; I guess webzen tried to solve this problem twice by changing questline and the amount of EXP gain from quests and dungeons. But I don't see a big improvement in that part according to my observation.

• JackTheRipper
      JackTheRipper commented
      Editing a comment
      look i agree with 1 and 3 but the exp thingy its just bad from my point of view, maybe someone can point out better facts and i did got 100% exp buff i'm pretty aware about the 80% which i usually get but that was when webzen messed up something and i thought its some kind of compensation(like couple of my friends got 100% too, twice) so yeah don't quote me on that one cuz i have no idea,
      i am a shadow don't you think i only do pvp which just points out the fact that i hate pve,i do want people to come in the arena with already high lvl characters but the pve people are the ones that spend the most cash they keep the game alive, so if we come up with a second way of leveling which so far seems like a shortcut to the lvl cap they wont really experience the new dungeons they will get bored of lvling and ask for new content which is not something you make at a clap of a hand converting it for lower lvl characters with a lower rate of exp like this guy above pointed out? YES sometimes at lower levels you get stuck with no quests THAT would help,but not for higher lvl characters.. it takes away all the fun even as a shadow i have to admit that i hate leveling but i have spend a substantial amount of time just checking the new dungeons doing quests getting used to the new content. i know that you're not forced to use exp books but others will and they will get bored of the new stuff cuz they got no other reason to go inside like all my friends that quited the game oh and i'm not proud of leveling in 2 days that sucked it didn't feel like Sarad at all where i had to spend more than 2 days to hit the lvl cap which it felt like an achievement we had jut way too much exp in quests this time

• Seraphiel
      Seraphiel commented
      Editing a comment
      So, you don't like the idea of hitting the cap level fast because you think there is nothing to do after that? There are many stuff to grind even if we reach the highest level in the game. If you take skillbooks as an example, you'll have to grind like endlessly to get the desired books. What about master grade equipment, I guess people will find it easier to farm materials for crafting master grade equipment because their attention will be focused on that rather than leveling up with their rare/perfect grade equipment. There are many things you will do at the cap level. Besides, I don't think Webzen will lose anything from implementing such feature to the game. In fact, players will try to invest on their alts instead of focusing on one character. Many people have expressed their boredom from tedious grinding just to reach high levels.

+1 for the third suggestion... its great ...its a nice idea for hardcore players....
    Watch C9 content on my Youtube Channel :
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj5...m8kiw/featured

Comment

1 and 2 were discussed earlier...
      3 means you want to have for free what is sold in cash shop...TANSTAAFL

Comment

• Seraphiel
        Seraphiel commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not asking for high level stuff. +12 enhancer for a weapon doesn't make you OP. Besides, those rewards I mentioned above can be given out once every 28 days and only one type of enhancer at a time, but you'll have to log in every day if you want to get it. This way, you'll keep logging in to the game everyday with more chance that you'll spend more time online.

Well, finally they decided to work on Fishing System. Hopefully, we won't be disappointed. (I still feel that they will sell rods and baits through the Cash Shop)

╔═..══════╗
      Game Guide
      ╚══════..═╝

Comment

• BlackSwdMan
        BlackSwdMan commented
        Editing a comment
        C9 April Fools ! actually it's a good idea lmao.

• AntiGravity
        AntiGravity commented
        Editing a comment
        "Hello players we are developing new and interesting features for the game."

"..April ..fools ..yay ..we'd never actually do that, c'mon"

Yo, I will just say that I didn't even bother to read what you wrote but I have a question that bothers me a lot.
      Why? Why do you keep trying and trying making new ideas, trying to improve the game more than developers? I quit the game some time ago but I still visit forum occasionally to check for changes and I always see you trying to change something.

Do you feel proud that players likes your ideas?(only players read it anyways) You even bothered with creating "Suggestion Box" which is pretty organised way to track all players ideas in one place. However on the end nothing changed, nothing change now and nothing will change in the future. Keep deluding yourself, wasting your time like serious masochist trying to change something beyond saving.

On the end I will just say, that you have a lot of patience and hard will so congratulations, you at least achieved something by even bothering to change Webzen.

Comment

Well, I started to collect players' suggestions as I noticed that with increased number of suggestions, they are dumped deep on the forum that it became hard for people to retrieve them and remember what suggestions have been made. And of course, to make people continue sharing their thoughts and ideas within those (missing) topics.

Whenever I share my ideas and suggestions on the forum, I actually expect to get constructive feedback and better ideas than mine, so that they are (hopefully) passed to Webzen in a way that it can be tailored to both Webzen and C9 community needs.

Although it's unlikely that Webzen will base their changes from players' suggestions, I still have some hope from that slim chance of adopting those suggestions. Beside, the game is still on the top of my favorite online action rpgs that I have access to.

However, there are games that are going to be released in the near future and share the same core elements of C9 yet with more immersing features. But for the time being, I'll offer my suggestions even though I occasionally play C9 for the reason that it is getting dull; it needs to be polished with more new features to keep players engaged in different activities and with varieties of approaches to enjoy the game.

╔═..══════╗
        Game Guide
        ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Another suggestion... Isnt all the people who can complete survival cause they have low damage (yes survival is about damage not survive, cause if you only survive the time kick you out of the "dungeon" with ur death.)
          So... what webzen think in ADD AURAS to survival?? I think it should be a nice help to players

Comment

Working...
          X