[Suggestion] Revamping Skillbook System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Revamping Skillbook System

We know that skillbook combination system produces random books in terms of level, grade, class, potency, author and region. And these factors make a big gap in acquiring desired books for any player. We understand that skillbooks are part of end game content, however, with increased number of skillbooks due to the increased number of classes (Valkyrie class will even add more gap once it is released), players are getting books that are not related to what they actually looking for. Therefore, in order to reduce the gap of acquiring desired skillbooks while keeping the randomness factor there, I suggest that you add another option named 'Recipe' which can be acquired by destroying those useless common and/or maybe magic grade skillbooks. The recipe can either limit the randomness to either level or region. Now we are in the 6th continent, I don't think people would prefer using lvl 50 skillbooks. The community want to focus on Sarad/Raebin books since they are the most wanted books. Okapia books are of less to no importance nowadays. After all, it is not really that easy to get books as we also need to farm/buy Artisan Crystal which is time and money consuming. I really hope my suggestion will be considered in future updates as the community have been seeking improvement in skillbook system since it was first added to the game.

╔═..══════╗
    Game Guide
    ╚══════..═╝

Paragraphs, dude. Paragraphs.

Comment

• Tsuchiryu
      Tsuchiryu commented
      Editing a comment
      Not until you follow my suggestion, no. I refuse to read it otherwise.

• Seraphiel
      Seraphiel commented
      Editing a comment
      *Tsuchiryu's comment has been ignored*

• Tsuchiryu
      Tsuchiryu commented
      Editing a comment
      Just as your wall of text has been. Though you aren't really ignoring my comment if you're replying to it.

i like the recipe idea or just let us at least choose the main class we needed

Comment

• Seraphiel
      Seraphiel commented
      Editing a comment
      Narrowing options to classes is good but classes with few base classes will get benefits from this feature more than others, making it way easier to acquire skillbooks for certain classes like mystic. That's why I went for level and/or region recipes. I believe your idea can be added later as a part of 8th continent update. This is just my opinion which doesn't have to be necessarily favored by others.

Make the books tradeable. Completely.

Comment

• Tsuchiryu
      Tsuchiryu commented
      Editing a comment
      Short and to the point. Now that's more like it and I agree.

• Seraphiel
      Seraphiel commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately, that may never happen. The community have been asking for this for ages! That's why we've been making suggestions to make getting books less frustrating.

Originally posted by Seraphiel View Post
    We know that skillbook combination system produces random books in terms of level, grade, class, potency, author and region. And these factors make a big gap in acquiring desired books for any player. We understand that skillbooks are part of end game content, however, with increased number of skillbooks due to the increased number of classes (Valkyrie class will even add more gap once it is released), players are getting books that are not related to what they actually looking for. Therefore, in order to reduce the gap of acquiring desired skillbooks while keeping the randomness factor there, I suggest that you add another option named 'Recipe' which can be acquired by destroying those useless common and/or maybe magic grade skillbooks. The recipe can either limit the randomness to either level or region. Now we are in the 6th continent, I don't think people would prefer using lvl 50 skillbooks. The community want to focus on Sarad/Raebin books since they are the most wanted books. Okapia books are of less to no importance nowadays. After all, it is not really that easy to get books as we also need to farm/buy Artisan Crystal which is time and money consuming. I really hope my suggestion will be considered in future updates as the community have been seeking improvement in skillbook system since it was first added to the game.
    By doing that, the game will have not intrest at all cause it will be easy and all will have those desired books. The system of the game is that the ones that try hard will be rewarded even though it tottaly random.

Comment

• Seraphiel
      Seraphiel commented
      Editing a comment
      With my suggestion, it will be still hard to get desired books because the randomness factors that should be controlled are level and/or region of skillbooks. This way, a player won't expect to get his class skillbooks but at least keeping the focus on certain type of books as I mentioned earlier. I, myself, won't actually prefer class specific option but only for near the end of the game.
Working...
X