[Suggestion] Cash Shop Enhancement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Cash Shop Enhancement

So, I was thinking about that webzen might add a new category in the cash shop like 'enhancement'. Where you can buy Sacred Enhance[Rank 2] stuff in bundles like 7x/15x/25x for an affordable price like 750/1400/2350WCoins (my price definition), so 'all' players could afford upgrading their gear for survival or nightmare mode lv67. Maybe reward the purchase with adding [Rank 3] stones equal to each bundle. 7x +3, 15x +6, 25x +10. Well, this is just one of my thought to enhance the pve system in this game and to get away from the 'overcashed' players to an equal community of players; AND, webzen would make more money preferably a lot of affordable price bundles rather than a bundle for 100$... I'm excited to here your thoughts about it. And remember, its just a thought

Unfortunately, they won't listen to this idea for the reason that these are the most wanted items from the cash shop. That's why they included them in Platinum/Diamond chests; they want people to buy those RNG-based chests to earn more cash, at least that's what they think. It's actually a good idea to add sacred stones to the cash shop, yet my fears if it ever happens, they will severely nerf enhancement success rate to get people buy more from them.

╔═..══════╗
    Game Guide
    ╚══════..═╝

Comment

If you can afford to buy cash items, you can afford to break few weapons :|
      Non c'è nessun altro tranne me patata - Potato

Comment

Originally posted by PotatoToo View Post
        If you can afford to buy cash items, you can afford to break few weapons :|

Not if the weapon is of Master or Unique grade

╔═..══════╗
        Game Guide
        ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Originally posted by Seraphiel View Post

Not if the weapon is of Master or Unique grade
          Well if you can afford to buy a master/unique weps and cash items, you could afford sacred enhancers

Comment

• Seraphiel
            Seraphiel commented
            Editing a comment
            I just wanted to emphasize the point that master and unique cannot be acquired easily, because PotatoToo didn't specifically mention them. I assumed he meant Perfect grade weapons or lower that no one will qq if they get broken as they are easy to craft.

In all the MMORPGs that i've played the ones who sell upgrade items in cash shop went down, all of them. Believe me it starts with Rank 2 or Rank 3 stones and one day thay start to sell Bless of Badhbh Cath, Master Weapons, Unique Accessories and BAM... Edit account selling

Comment

yep if that shit goes into the cash shop yes "poor" people could enhance their stuff too! but so does the ones with big pockets they will take advantage of that and get even more higher than they're already are and its true what Tomy said, if they put in the cash shop and people will start buying it*obviously they will* then they'll be like... " oh so this worked? lets add more stuff " and so the game will die..

Comment

Working...
            X