A suggestion : about book combine system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A suggestion : about book combine system

we need artisan crystals to combine books. so artisans are getting expensive. I have suggestion: if we can destroy books(like common or magic) then we can get book pages, then we can use them to combine system to alternative of artisan crystals.Even it can be free.

Interesting idea, and a pretty good way to get around the artisan price increase. Personally I'd love to see the price of things people can craft go back to normal.

Comment

Your idea is good but we've been suggesting many alternative ways of getting books. And there are many threads suggesting ways of improving combine system as well but to no avail. Webzen doesn't seem to care about this for some reason.

╔═..══════╗
      Game Guide
      ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Originally posted by Seraphiel View Post
        Webzen doesn't seem to care about this for some reason.
        A possible reason is that books are considered 'endgame content', so I doubt Webzen has any interest in making the process of farming books go any quicker anytime soon, whether we want it or not. They need something to keep players coming back, so that's what they are going with. Not a very good attempt to keep players around, I'll give you that, but hey, to an extend, it actually kind of works.

Comment

I don't actually mind keeping skill books drop random, but they should increase combination results rate to 100% to get higher grade skill books. After all, there are more than 20 classes in C9 and Webzen releases 1 class every 3-4 months. Needless to say that not all people prefer newer books; there are people who still prefer Sarad books over Raebin ones.

╔═..══════╗
          Game Guide
          ╚══════..═╝

Comment

i agree with you 100% artisans have too much utilities for the numer given. Or they should increase the rate of artisans in the beads.

Comment

I rather suggest use dried blood instead of artisan crystal ...

Comment

What about Gold Honor Coins? People will go to arena to farm them xD

Comment

I feel ya. Im running out of VAC and AC. And the dim rate is down lately. Whole day farm not even a single dim.

Books. I need books.
                  Non c'è nessun altro tranne me patata - Potato

Comment

I'd suggest Dried Blood if it weren't for the fact that the rate at which you'll loot them isn't as high as with Vacant Artisan Crystals if you get lucky with the latter. In any case, the drop rate should increase, so they might as well increase it for both items.

Comment

Books are a form of end game content, yeah, but farming 1 specific book you desire should be a challenge and a lot of hard work, not a complete waste of time. Speaking from experience, i've wasted 300m+ on artisan crystals/vacants, not to mention the huge amount of time I spent farming dim bosses, and i'm not one step closer to getting mana cannon for ele. Also, as aforementioned, with the release of 6th continent skill books, which is completely useless to me, and new classes being released, that's just making it even harder for players to get the books they want. I understand books are a form of end game content, but I don't believe it should be so random/expensive, it should just require a lot of hard work and a form of way to get a specific book you want.

This is a great idea btw. It would even be cool if you could refine books to give you specific pages so when you combine them they give you a book for a specific class or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X